Casey county 61 bardstown 34 8th grade div 2
cats02 Wrote:bell co. 6 knox co. 0

is this a final score?
8Th Grade
Raceland Rams 46 Lawrence Co. 20
East Carter 18
Simon (Fleming) 12

7th grade Go Raiders!!!
Does anyone know who won the Corbin/new Harlan game? 8th grade?
Johnson County 8th 28 mcnabb 12
Johnson County 7th 38 Boyd County 6
BlackBear3 Wrote:Anyone know the Corbin/New Harlan score?
corbin 33 new harlan 6
Corbin won...
I think 36-6
Corbin put a whooping on harlan:ChairHit:
anyone know about the finals for Newburg/Meyer? Lone Oak/Logan Co? Moss/Calloway? or Daviess/S. Warren?
What about Belfry vs Greenup Co?
Corbin beat a physical New Harlan team 33-6
Belfry 28 Greenup 0
Wayne co. 8th. 26
Tk. Stone. 14

Wayne co. 7th. 20
Glasgow. 14
Mayfield 44
Owensboro Cath 6
final 8th grd
Wat about lex cath and cal ?
Union Raiders 34 Lex Christian 26. 7th grade
Spencer county and North Hardin?
TT knight and west Hardin?
Spencer 28 North 20
Who does Whitley's 7th have after beating Greenup?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Who does Whitley's 7th have after beating Greenup?

At Johnson County on Saturday at 4:00.
meyers vs newburg results anyone?
Looks like it would be easier to play Whitley & Johnson 7th grade at N.Pulaski, since the
Johnson Co.8th grade is supposed to play North any way. Not having to split coaches or the team. Plus be on a neutral field,have more fans also.
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Looks like it would be easier to play Whitley & Johnson 7th grade at N.Pulaski, since the
Johnson Co.8th grade is supposed to play North any way. Not having to split coaches or the team. Plus be on a neutral field,have more fans also.
No players play on both teams.
MR. Slate Wrote:No players play on both teams.

Really? They don't? So, why did the coaches send in the 8th graders to play for the 7th graders? The 7th grade team was in the small school conference. The 8th grade team was in the large school conference. During the small school conference championship game the JCMS coaches put in the 8th grade team. If "no players play on both teams," why did they go in?

Oh, nevermind, I know the answer.
tigersmom Wrote:Really? They don't? So, why did the coaches send in the 8th graders to play for the 7th graders? The 7th grade team was in the small school conference. The 8th grade team was in the large school conference. During the small school conference championship game the JCMS coaches put in the 8th grade team. If "no players play on both teams," why did they go in?

Oh, nevermind, I know the answer.

Not one 8th grader played a down in that game. I can promise you that.
Sorry meant no offense to any one.It was just a thought my bad.
Spencer Co 28 - North Hardin 20 *actually their correct name is North Middle..not N. Hardin, per principal
I heard they were on the game roster even though not on the sidelines until they came out of the stands and huddled on the field
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Looks like it would be easier to play Whitley & Johnson 7th grade at N.Pulaski, since the

Then jc would have to travel . We just went 3and a half hours to play a twelve seed so the teams and coaches are not split up. But now it would make sense so it wont happen.