Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MW3 - ThunderLng Montage (MOABS)
Enjoy. I put this together tonight..

Ballers, you ever play BF3? Your MW3 skill carry over at all? I'm a beast on BF3, but can't do shit in MW3.

Also, you or anyone else been paying any attention to Medal of Honor: Warfighter? It's going to be greatness.
^ agreed
Nice vid!!! Whats your K/D? Mines 2.33 and ive got 30 MOABS so far. hit me up if you wanna FSU!
no sure what my kd.r is its in the high 2.00s
Add me if you'd like GT: ThunderLng

I have over 100 MOABs.
vundy33 Wrote:Ballers, you ever play BF3? Your MW3 skill carry over at all? I'm a beast on BF3, but can't do shit in MW3.

Also, you or anyone else been paying any attention to Medal of Honor: Warfighter? It's going to be greatness.

I've heard good and bad about Battlefield.. My buddies are always trying to get me to pick it up but I've never played any of them believe it or not.

They say if you die it takes an hour to get back to the battle lol..
Don't believe that man, really, lol. Some maps are fast like COD, some are bigger. But you also have tanks and aircraft that are very easy to use. You are put into a squad of 4, and if someone else has a mic and you do too, it can be so fun.

It's a different experience than COD really...just little things make it great. I think you would love it man. FPS beasts, which you are in COD, appreciate the difference between the two...there's not much of a difference to be honest. Usually better competition in Battlefield, and a lot of times I meet other vets that obviously I would rather play with, so now I usually always have someone to team up with when I get on that I know.

You really should try it man...if you love CoD as much as you seem to, I think you'd like BF3 a lot. It's really the same strategy, you just shoot at people, but BF3's is a bit more advanced. Just thinks like loading a jeep up with C4, and then running it all full speed into a tank and blowing the shit out of it...and parachuting out of an aircraft into an enemy held spot and killing everything, makes it fun.

Something funny as hell I like to do quite a bit, I seen it on YouTube. Jets spawn pretty fast in this game...so ill pick my normal class, the support class (LMGs) so I have C4, and sit and wait on the jets. Everytime one spawns, I put a shitload of C4 on it and wait or some idiot to hop in. When they do, i blow it up right went their wheels are about to lift off the ground, Hahahah. Now you can do this to enemy, but it's harder to keep out of sight. I prefer to do it to teammates, because they literally go crazy, and when they have mic's if is hilarious. Some kid even called me a douche drinker once...who the hell would do that?!

But anyway, don't be a bitch and play it. You'll like it. Medal of Honor: Warfighter will be out in OCT, which is a lot more like CoD in style of gameplay, so ya need to pick that up when it comes out so I can beat your ass at it. Wink
So im assuming friendly fires always on in bf3?
ill def cheeck out medal of honor too.
What about ranking systems? either of them have it?
Your a brute son!
Ballers Wrote:So im assuming friendly fires always on in bf3?
ill def cheeck out medal of honor too.
What about ranking systems? either of them have it?

No, no friendly fire unless on hardcore. But I can destroy the jet anyway on normal servers, lol.

And yeah, both have ranking systems, it's pretty much just like CoD's but is the Marine Corps rank structure, not Army.
^Sounds cool. IDK about getting it now since its been out for a year lol, but ill def catch the next one if another comes out