Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty World Record
I have just now set the world record for the most kills in a domination match on the map Hardhat.

95 kills - 5 deaths.

Ill try to get the video uploaded tomorrow.
You call of duty people let me know what you think!
Congrats man.
[YOUTUBE="World Record in Hardhat"]Ezdq6MchKGk[/YOUTUBE]
Was this on deathmatch or something?
Wow!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Im sorry it was 92 kills.. Either way..

Here is the video.. you may want to pause it because call of duty elite only lets me record so many seconds.. Look at the kills at the end.

zaga_fan Wrote:[YOUTUBE="World Record in Hardhat"]Ezdq6MchKGk[/YOUTUBE]

Hacked lobby and windows media center crap. Not real.
My video is a live feed that came straight from the call of duty servers.My video is sped up so I could make sure it was uploaded.
Before you criticize me again, look in the mirror..
^ ?
No clue what he's talking about, I'm lost.

-NVM I think he's going on about the Kasongo deal.
Dude, it's highschool basketball. Chill.

On top of that East Ridge has been open for a very very few years.
You cant expect them to be some big powerhouse they are not.

BUT ANYWAYS.
This is all legit by me, the video anyways. I've looked up and down the net and this is definitely one "if not the most" kills and legit kill games in the world. not on just hardhat but other domination games for MW3.
vundy33 Wrote:Before you criticize me again, look in the mirror..

Im looking in the mirror, all I see is a tall, dark, handsome man.

Wink
I have a 94-12 domination in my theater mode on dome. You on ps3 or xbox Ballers?
zaga_fan Wrote:[YOUTUBE="World Record in Hardhat"]Ezdq6MchKGk[/YOUTUBE]

I just realized.. Zaga_Fan i appreciate you putting your two cents in but I said "Domination" .. Not "Demolition".. your video is the game type called Demolition.

My world record was set in a regular Domination 6v6 match.
McCameraMan Wrote:I have a 94-12 domination in my theater mode on dome. You on ps3 or xbox Ballers?

xbox 360. I just now watched zagas video again, is that not a demolition game? All this time I thought it was domination.. It isnt.
94 in Dome is pretty good.. I'd say Dome could easily be a 100 kill milestone with the right people at the right place at the right time.. I still don't know how I got 95 kills on Hardhat in a domination game.
I've searched the net everywhere and cannot find anyone who has done it.