Lsu 62 Duke 54 Over Baby!
yeah dUKe does play dirty at times and they get away with it all the time
Pizza I Ordered Before The Game -$15
Cable Bill - $50
Beer - $7
To See JJ Cry And Choke Once Again - Priceless
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
good one BP
This made my night. Next best thing to UK winning is Duke losing. LSU was my favorite team tonight.
ESPN News gives the Tubby conference after the loss about 5 min. total with the players and they're still covering the DUKE conference.

BIAS
Dook plays dirty all the time...those ACC born and INbred striped North Carolina monkeys let them away with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
12 minutes so far
CatDawg Wrote:ESPN News gives the Tubby conference after the loss about 5 min. total with the players and they're still covering the DUKE conference.

BIAS

I actually like all the time they are giving coack krybaby to make excuses, just making themselves look worse.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
26 seasons three championships one ever eight or nine years but he's great.
JJ was elbowing alot off of screens !!! Plus the refs kept dUKe in this one !
True BP 13 minutes. Hear coach K call the reporter SON!
i agree catdawg that they are bias to dUKe it doesnt make much sense to me to let UK who has more national titles than dUKe only have 5 mins while dUKe gets as long as they need
I'm out guys and Gals...gonna go watch WVU

BEAT TEXAS !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coach K getting ticked.
I hope BP.
Duke pays ESPN for everything ! Duke has like one or two games on FSN and the rest is on ESPN !!!
Breaking news........Coach K after the loss to LSU last night has left his job as Coach of the Blue Devils...... He is now at KENTUCKY............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. but not UK just lexington he is the new Security guard for Storm Cat, he told the press that was the only thing left for him to screw.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
lol good one Bat!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! COULN'T BE BETTER!

all i have heard all dammn year was how Duke was so friggin good. way to go LSU and the SEC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Poor DUKE!
I just realized I picked LSU to win this one in the BGR bracket
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was looking at that Alfus. You are in pretty good shape there. i am only 2 behind yo though. But you have the upper hand right now.
corndog23 Wrote:I was looking at that Alfus. You are in pretty good shape there. i am only 2 behind yo though. But you have the upper hand right now.

Yeah I feel good about it after LSU won, and UCLA...Anything can happen though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahh there's always next year..
darn you alfus.. you took my #1 spot.
The reason so many people rag on Duke is because you know they are a great team, and now they lost, you have something to bitch about just becsause your Cats lost.

Get over it sweethearts
And wether you want to admit it or not JJ Redick and Sheldon Williams are both GREAT players in the NCAA basketball, and makes it more complete, you can say how much you hate them just because they play for Duke, because of the past history of UK and Duke, but there is no contestant against them.
Did anyone else think what made the Duke loss even better was that Jay Bilas was calling the game! I am surprised he didn't leave the announcers table to go wipe the tears off JJ's face. This game rocked.
Great win by the LSU Bengal Tigers. Good luck the rest of the way. :letsparty
Cameron Crazy Wrote:The reason so many people rag on Duke is because you know they are a great team, and now they lost, you have something to bitch about just becsause your Cats lost.

Get over it sweethearts

They are a great team, but no were near the level that they have been in the past. I have to say I am not sure what I like more, a UK win or a Duke loss.

:lmao: :Cheerlead :lmao: :Cheerlead