Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lsu 62 Duke 54 Over Baby!
CBS wouldn't let Dick Vitale do the Duke game so here's a recreation of the game with Vitale calling it:

[b][i]Wow Baby! Look at those Duke PTP'rs! JJ Redick. Sheldon Williams. They are so special baby! Just look at the jersey. JJ Redick is the best shooter in America baby! I know he'll make his next 10 shots in a row. This is a special Duke team. JJ Redick is my player fo the year baby and Sheldon Williams is the captain of my all glue team. WHOA! JJ made a 3 BABY!! He's 3 - 200 right now but I just know he'll have 20 tonight. Mark it down baby! You know Duke is the New York Yankees baby. A lot of haters like to say Duke gets all the calls but they just win baby! Ah you gotta love those Cameron Crazies! I just saw one shoot an LSU fan in the head, baby. Those Cameron Crazies are such kidders. JJ Redick is such a PTPer. He's the best basketball player in America. He should play on the Olympic team by himself. Just have a one-on-one Olympics with J....J... Redick representing America.... baby. He's such a special player. He's the best freethrow shooter that has ever lived baby. The tradition and the atmosphere here are so special when you put on that Duke jersey you know you're going to get every team's best shot and you know LSU is going to give Duke their best shot but you also know Duke will find.... a.... way.... baby! Duke is just so special. Well it looks like LSU won, but baby Duke has some DIAPER DANDIES coming in next year and I look for next year to be a special season for the dookies!! [/i][/b]
LMAO yellow snow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Cameron Crazy Wrote:And wether you want to admit it or not JJ Redick and Sheldon Williams are both GREAT players in the NCAA basketball, and makes it more complete, you can say how much you hate them just because they play for Duke, because of the past history of UK and Duke, but there is no contestant against them.

CORRECTION:

WERE BOTH....AS IN THE PAST...BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LONGER COLLEGE PLAYERS, THEY'RE FORMER PLAYERS

Back at ya sweetie !!! Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cameron Crazy Wrote:The reason so many people rag on Duke is because you know they are a great team, and now they lost, you have something to bitch about just becsause your Cats lost.

Get over it sweethearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Crazy
And wether you want to admit it or not JJ Redick and Sheldon Williams are both GREAT players in the NCAA basketball, and makes it more complete, you can say how much you hate them just because they play for Duke, because of the past history of UK and Duke, but there is no contestant against them.

CORRECTION:

WERE BOTH....AS IN THE PAST...BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LONGER COLLEGE PLAYERS, THEY'RE FORMER PLAYERS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yellow Snow Wrote:CBS wouldn't let Dick Vitale do the Duke game so here's a recreation of the game with Vitale calling it:

[b][i]Wow Baby! Look at those Duke PTP'rs! JJ Redick. Sheldon Williams. They are so special baby! Just look at the jersey. JJ Redick is the best shooter in America baby! I know he'll make his next 10 shots in a row. This is a special Duke team. JJ Redick is my player fo the year baby and Sheldon Williams is the captain of my all glue team. WHOA! JJ made a 3 BABY!! He's 3 - 200 right now but I just know he'll have 20 tonight. Mark it down baby! You know Duke is the New York Yankees baby. A lot of haters like to say Duke gets all the calls but they just win baby! Ah you gotta love those Cameron Crazies! I just saw one shoot an LSU fan in the head, baby. Those Cameron Crazies are such kidders. JJ Redick is such a PTPer. He's the best basketball player in America. He should play on the Olympic team by himself. Just have a one-on-one Olympics with J....J... Redick representing America.... baby. He's such a special player. He's the best freethrow shooter that has ever lived baby. The tradition and the atmosphere here are so special when you put on that Duke jersey you know you're going to get every team's best shot and you know LSU is going to give Duke their best shot but you also know Duke will find.... a.... way.... baby! Duke is just so special. Well it looks like LSU won, but baby Duke has some DIAPER DANDIES coming in next year and I look for next year to be a special season for the dookies!! [/i][/b]

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn That was classic.
BelfryPride Wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Crazy
And wether you want to admit it or not JJ Redick and Sheldon Williams are both GREAT players in the NCAA basketball, and makes it more complete, you can say how much you hate them just because they play for Duke, because of the past history of UK and Duke, but there is no contestant against them.

CORRECTION:

But they are still great players.. regardless of where they are at.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:But they are still great players.. regardless of where they are at.

Most sense of anyone on these Forums.
Boy i hate dUKe and all their fan base......i love seeing them suffer!! hahahah!!
Dang the Duke lovers just can't take the heat when they lose. About the same as when LSU got in JJ's head all game. He just couldn't take the hit so now he's out of the NCAA kitchen.
I would have liked to see Duke win it this year.
Nah, you all just cant get over a great team getting beat, not that many chances you get to put someone down because they lost, since Kentucky dont have to worry about being great for a long time to come.
Well we might not win one for several more years but I'll bet you anything for at least the next five years well have more championships than the dukies and once Coach K is gone so is the hope for the pukies.
I wouldn't consider a team going out in the sweet sixteen great. Watch out for that great team that made it to the third round of the tourney. Dang they're so good. WHATEVER. OVERRATED PERIOD!
That comment coming from a guy whos team has been out in the sweet 16 two years ina row as 1 seed.......hahaha!! I HATE dUKe!!
Thats RIGHT CORNDOG.
There is nothing sweeter than when I saw JJ crying after there loss
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Dont you love my avatar BP?
CatDawg Wrote:Dang the Duke lovers just can't take the heat when they lose. About the same as when LSU got in JJ's head all game. He just couldn't take the hit so now he's out of the NCAA kitchen.

CD..... are you trying to pick a fight with me?? :redboxer:
Cameron Crazy.......you'd better be more concerned with Roy Williams and the heels than UK. Roy is going to build a powerhouse that'll dominate Dook for the remainder of K's contract. We may never again witness a Dook final four or even another national championship. Watch for ESPN to switch form promoting Dook as their favorite team to UNC and Roy. The Dook reign is history.
Might be right there Yellow.

CTD never love you to much.
Yellow Snow Wrote:Cameron Crazy.......you'd better be more concerned with Roy Williams and the heels than UK. Roy is going to build a powerhouse that'll dominate Dook for the remainder of K's contract. We may never again witness a Dook final four or even another national championship. Watch for ESPN to switch form promoting Dook as their favorite team to UNC and Roy. The Dook reign is history.

I have to agree with that. UNC will be hard to stop during the next few years.

:popcorn: :Thumbs: :popcorn:
torQQue Wrote:I cant wait for ZMG to post the picture of Redick crying. I know he will. Smile

Sorry, I missed my calling. Sad
Yellow Snow Wrote:Cameron Crazy.......you'd better be more concerned with Roy Williams and the heels than UK. Roy is going to build a powerhouse that'll dominate Dook for the remainder of K's contract. We may never again witness a Dook final four or even another national championship. Watch for ESPN to switch form promoting Dook as their favorite team to UNC and Roy. The Dook reign is history.

HAHAHA LOL:rockon:
Has anyone seen "Pac-Man" since the Dookies lost. Was rumored that he was consoling coach "K". Sounds about right. :thatsfunn
corndog23 Wrote:Dont you love my avatar BP?

Sure do !!!!!! :lmao: :Clap: :thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
corndog23 Wrote:That comment coming from a guy whos team has been out in the sweet 16 two years ina row as 1 seed.......hahaha!! I HATE dUKe!!
haha nice!:Thumbs:
Cameron Crazy Wrote:Alright, wanna play.
[Image: http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/nhb...stone1.jpg]

[Image: http://nandotimes.nandomedia.com/ips_ric...anship.jpg]

Just doesn't get me deep down like the crying smile face. :lmao: