Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke vs. Kentucky
We're going to be good come March.
looks like a school of fish the way their floppin
ut oh
REALLY? After all that you call a touch foul 25 feet from the basket.
what a coincidence dickie v says u want seth curry on the free throw line at the end of the game, cuz i can garuntee u he sees it ALOT this season
win lose or draw the play where noel was on his back with the ball was either a foul or a walk..and yet nothing was said lmao
One thing is for sure. Duke is better without plumblee
ill prly end up in jail over this
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:I agree with you on the rebounding issue, but IMO you are not correct on the PG issue?? Polson is clearly our best option at PG, if you dont believe me just ask Dickie V!! We also have the nations best coach on our bench and a bunch of talent with Kentucky on their jersey!! This game will be a cat/devil fight to the end and dont be surprised if Mr Polson plays a big part in the outcome once again!! Go cats!!

Black Bear Cuz Wrote:This does not appear to be a team that is National championship material, but Mr Calapari will get the very best he can out of these guys and that very well may be with Polson at PG. IMO the Polson kid will do an excellent job running the team and will NOT be a weak link, but a very positive and productive link on a pretty good team by mid season. The last time I checked I dont believe having the label "McDonalds All American" was a requirement to be able to play the game and play it well. Give this Polson kid a chance and I believe BBN will learn to love the boy as a person and as a PLAYER!!!

Jarrod Polson,
MIN 12
FGM-A 0-0
3PM-A 0-0
FTM-A 0-0
OREB 0
REB 1
AST 0
STL 0
BLK 0
TO 1
PF 3