Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirt track racing
got any fans on here?
Yeah, I am trying to buy 201 as we speak.
I wish someone would goin to the dumps with chuckie havin it.
Love It. hopefully this will be my first full season in a modified
Just saw this, but I'm a huge fan! Been a family hobby since I've been about 10 years old. Many family members have raced, but I only have one family member racing right now. We've been from Thunder Ridge, Willard, 201, and Isom. But now, we race at 191 and were there everyday Saturday!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm a regular at 191 (unless lucas oil is within a couple hours or Portsmouth is havin a big race) myself not as a driver but fan. I've been goin since the early 90's starting at Isom and perry county.
We had some good racing Saturday night didn't we Downtown10? I think the car count was 92 or around there.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
by far the biggest four cyl. class every week that I've ever seen. 191 is lacking in late models but hopefully its only because the season is early. Always good racin at 191.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Love It. hopefully this will be my first full season in a modified

Where ya gonna run at?
Downtown10 Wrote:Where ya gonna run at?

Mostly Richmond raceway. been to Lake Cumberland speedway and 191
i've never been to richmond, just about went there last year for the butterball race but changed my mind. 191 is starting to get a good modified field about 15 this past weekend. If they could get the late models up to about it would be great.
I love it. Gonna get back behind the wheel next year. Took last year and this year off due to the birth of my baby boy last May.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Spud6 Wrote:We had some good racing Saturday night didn't we Downtown10? I think the car count was 92 or around there.

My dad went and he said there was 43 late models and 43 modifieds! He was there with the 24h late model driver Micheal Paul Howard. But he races a modified at 191. Stop by and talk to us if you're in the pits. His car is blue and orange with a yellow 24!
^ I didn't realize the date that you posted that spud. I was referring to the Fred Dillow Memorial race at Portsmouth this past weekend.
Had some awesome races at ponderosa speedway last night. some of the Lucas oil guys stop in
I heard the track locked down and most of the lucas guys pulled off with 15-20 to go.
lucas oil is gonna be at portsmouth next sat, and next sunday 191 is having wince mayabb memorial paying 5000 to win with the modified paying 1500 to win.
Downtown10 Wrote:lucas oil is gonna be at portsmouth next sat, and next sunday 191 is having wince mayabb memorial paying 5000 to win with the modified paying 1500 to win.

Im racing the mod sunday at 191
I'll be there.
Who's gonna be there on the rescheduled date?
I think we will. But who all is going to the Eldora race Saturday????????

This guy is!!
^^I'll be there.

^This guy wishes he was. I gotta work.
Saw there is sever weather at eldora. everything is pushed back till tomorrow
hopefully they get it in.
201 Speedway is opening back up! I'm not sure of a date, but its supposed to open up before this season is over!
yeah the breedings are suppose to buy it. I dont know if thats a good thing or not. I seen where there suppose to pay 2000 to win lates and 800 mods. If they run the track right and pay what they say 201 is gonna be the place to be.
Love dirt track racing.

Got my first world 100 in this post weekend and loved it.

Going to try and goto 191 on the 22ND of this month for their 5k late model race. Also I'm going to try and goto Portsmouth for the DTWC and make it to Charlotte for the WoO's late model championships.

Big fan of Paul Harris, Eddie Carrier Jr, Josh McGuire, Jackie Boggs, RJ Conley, and Josh Richards.