Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Kentucky vs. (4) Louisville (Final Four) 3/31
if anyone gets to go to the final4 , be sure and go to bracket town, theres alot of stuff to do there, and if u like playing bball take ur tennis shoes, because u can play against other people,i went last year in houston, but didnt know u could play bball so i missed out on that,they have 3 point shooting and, just all kinds of fun stuff to do...
theVILLE Wrote:WOW! I got exactly What i wanted! Another shot, on a neutral floor! Proud of my cards for doing what nearly nobody thought they could do! Proud to be a cardinal! Win or lose saturday I still am proud! It all depends on how the game is called. If they let them play some instead of calling every little touch foul I think UL wins if not im afraid UK will win. That been said I have to say UL wins by 4

This entire tournament has been called close. Every game. It appears the officials have been instructed to do that to cut out the thug ball that has become all to prevalent. It has made for some high scoring entertaining games.
Different City same story. Btw that will not be a neutral floor.
FBALL Wrote:This entire tournament has been called close. Every game. It appears the officials have been instructed to do that to cut out the thug ball that has become all to prevalent. It has made for some high scoring entertaining games.
It appears that the refs are wanting to be as big a part of the game as the teams. They get to put on their show on an offensive foul and when they see the replay it's omg did I fall for that...lol
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Different City same story. Btw that will not be a neutral floor.

Not a neutral floor at all lol, it will be crowded with UK fans there might be an 90:20 ratio from kentucky fans to lousiville fans. And i can gaurantee you the Uofl fans wont be the 90% lol
Why the discussion? Lville sucks.

I do love their little gangster old english letters.

There just next in line for an ass kickin. Round 2.
Cats go all Josh Harrelson on Louisville's ass.

UK 74
UL 61
theVILLE Wrote:WOW! I got exactly What i wanted! Another shot, on a neutral floor! Proud of my cards for doing what nearly nobody thought they could do! Proud to be a cardinal! Win or lose saturday I still am proud! It all depends on how the game is called. If they let them play some instead of calling every little touch foul I think UL wins if not im afraid UK will win. That been said I have to say UL wins by 4

[Image: http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/12/32/76/273...28x471.jpg]

[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vBZii6M5WrM/Ta...i-john.jpg]

Overrated Wrote:Card by 22. Uk collapses. Rick out coaches John...Big East tears the SEC ass up.

:poker face:

[Image: http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_roo...1284137817]
I don't think louisville can score enough, their defense is good. So lower scoring game UK by 8. But either way stiil watch ky TEAM in final. Shout out to the Justice kid from SHELBY vALLEY.
I think that this game will be another UK blowout with the Cats costing down the stretch to another 15 point win. Louisville does not have the offense to hang close to UK. In the first game, only UK's inexperience kept the game close. Pitino has over achieved this season but his run is about to end.
FBALL Wrote:My wife was on line looking for tickets for Saturday. My brother in law lives in NO so we had a place to stay. 200 bucks a ticket for seats in Mississippi.

I just tried Craig's list, and there's a ton of tickets recently posted there from NC fans.

The pricing is similiar to what you already have, but I don't know the seating charts for the arena, so you might find some better seating.

Good luck.

If they let both team play instead of calling touch fouls UK by 10+
I think UK wins this....
but I honestly think that ole' Rick could take care of business and he has some extra motivation since Calipari is such a prick lol

Quote:"It's a unique thing. There's no other state − none − as connected to their basketball program as this one," Calipari said. "Because those other states have other programs. Michigan has Michigan State. California, UCLA has all those ... North Carolina has Duke. It's Kentucky, throughout this whole state, and that's what makes this unique."

I can guarantee you that the Cards will be pissed and they will come to play...
but sometimes when you play UK you run into a buzzsaw and there's no hope.

There are a few things that have to go wrong for UK for them to lose this game. If they play the way they are capable no one will beat them.
Looks like I'll be on Rue Bourbon Saturday Night.
Kentucky 75-63.
zaga_fan Wrote:I think UK wins this....
but I honestly think that ole' Rick could take care of business and he has some extra motivation since Calipari is such a prick lol

I can guarantee you that the Cards will be pissed and they will come to play...
but sometimes when you play UK you run into a buzzsaw and there's no hope.

There are a few things that have to go wrong for UK for them to lose this game. If they play the way they are capable no one will beat them.

Exactly! Louisville will not beat Kentucky, Kentucky will beat Kentucky.
Before the tournament began I told everyone I talked basketball with that Louisville was the hottest team in the country because they were getting the most out of the talent they have. They have been able to continue that through the NCAA and I don't expect a let down on Saturday. In fact, given that they have exceeded the expectations they have nothing to loose and will likely come out loose and have their best game of the year.

At this point Louisville no longer feels that they belong in UK's shadow, and they don't. In fact the level that the cards have risen to doesn't even qualify the Cards as UK shadow worthy. There is so much difference in these two teams that they could change the rules and allow the team in The Cuse wannabe looking uniforms to put 7 on the floor at a time and it wouldn't stop them from experiencing the beat down that they are fixing to get.

The Cards have had a great year, but the Cats are on a totally different level and will be delivering the wake-up call to the Cards come Saturday. So, IMHO, it's not a matter of how bad UK beats UL, it's how many times will they beat them during the course of the game.

UK 87
UL 71

PS. SUCK IT PITINO TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Going to be a good game , so uk by 1
Lville sucks.
Going from Catlanta to Blue Orleans!!! LOL @ whoever said this will be a neutral site! This will be a home game for Kentucky! You might see some red behind the Louisville bench and maybe a small student section but, the other 98% of the fans there will be UK fans!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
With Ohio State and Kansas there it will be tough to take it over. Especially Kansas. Those people are almost as crazy as Kentucky fans.
UofL by 7
UK is the better team,but you give Pitino a week to prepare for a game, and he will have a great game plan. Pitino is also a better in game coach, so this should be a good game. I do not think UofL has the offensive power to beat UK. If the UK team of the past two weeks shows up, it is lights out for UofL.
I agree with you 100%. If Ville had another player to fill in for Dieng when he gets in foul trouble, this could have been interesting. I expect the Cats to have a big 2nd half surge and win this handily
Coach Pitino is a great coach, one of the top in history. But over the past three years, he's had his week to prepare his Cards to beat our Cats...and it just hasn't happened. No reason to think it will this time, especially with how much Cal has improved himself.
Stardust Wrote:I believe that it is the first time both have made the final four in the same year, and definitely is the first time they have played each other in the Final Four

The first ever meeting Kentucky vs Louisville was in the final four. I believe it was 83.
^ That was in the regional finals, or elite 8. This year is the first year they have met in a Final 4.
Im not worried about being the better team.
We are clearly better than Lville in every way.
The only thing that could make it interesting is the fact that we relax like hell when we get leads.
However, against Lville, i feel a worse beat down than we gave baylor.