6:00 PM

CBS

Cats defeated Cardinals 69-62 back on December 31 in Rupp Arena

Both teams are playing better now than what they were back then

Who wins and why?
Kentucky with another double Digit win.
^ That's what I figure. Cats by 10
UK by 7
I hope UK by at least 10 but I fear it will be closer than that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Kentucky by 10
UK - 75

Louisville - 66
Going with the Cats!
Should be a crazy atmosphere taking the in-state rivalry to the Big Easy!! I think this game will be better than the Baylor game but, I think the Cats win by about the same.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I wish that I was back in Shelbyville for this week. It would have been a lot of fun there this week. I am happy that the two major schools from Kentucky made it to the Final 4, too bad UK and Uof L are not playing for the National Championship.
Is this the first time both UK and Uof L made it to the Final 4 in the same year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I believe that it is the first time both have made the final four in the same year, and definitely is the first time they have played each other in the Final Four
Jarons Wrote:I wish that I was back in Shelbyville for this week. It would have been a lot of fun there this week. I am happy that the two major schools from Kentucky made it to the Final 4, too bad UK and Uof L are not playing for the National Championship.
Is this the first time both UK and Uof L made it to the Final 4 in the same year?

Yep.
Get ready to get stupid!
My wife was on line looking for tickets for Saturday. My brother in law lives in NO so we had a place to stay. 200 bucks a ticket for seats in Mississippi.
^ Seats in Mississippi???
LOL, did you mean the top of the dome???
Jarons Wrote:Is this the first time both UK and Uof L made it to the Final 4 in the same year?

Actually, my bad, I thought you asked if it was the first time we had played each other in the Final Four. Both UK and UofL made it to the Final Four in 1975, 1997 and this year.
Stardust Wrote:LOL, did you mean the top of the dome???

Yes. Sarcasm went right by you on that one huh? lol
^ Still, $200 to be there is a good tax return present
Bring on the birdies and their orange uniforms.Confusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:^ Still, $200 to be there is a good tax return present

Yeah but it would be like paying $200 to watch it on my iPhone but with really good sound.
^ LOL, very true
WOW! I got exactly What i wanted! Another shot, on a neutral floor! Proud of my cards for doing what nearly nobody thought they could do! Proud to be a cardinal! Win or lose saturday I still am proud! It all depends on how the game is called. If they let them play some instead of calling every little touch foul I think UL wins if not im afraid UK will win. That been said I have to say UL wins by 4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Card by 22. Uk collapses. Rick out coaches John...Big East tears the SEC ass up.

:poker face: