Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Syracuse 72 - (16) UNC Asheville 65 (NCAA Tournament
Yeah, They will ban me before they do you, Because Im not a big blue **** sucker.

Ill not pm you to run and get me banned this time. Cuse is better than UK, So?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The kids are the ones that determine the outcome. Not some paid off ref that wants to get his bonus by getting Syracuse to the next round. Those calls determined the outcome. If your to blind to see that no wonder you married your wife.

Well said sir!! Hell, my 5 year old cousin even said that the refs screwed Asheville without me saying anything to him so, that should tell you how easy it was to see that the refs determined the outcome!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Well said sir!! Hell, my 5 year old cousin even said that the refs screwed Asheville without me saying anything to him so, that should tell you how easy it was to see that the refs determined the outcome!!

Okay, Your deffently right taking voice or notes of what a 5 year old says..THAT DEFF MAKES IT A FACT COMING FROM JAY BILIAS.. I MEAN A 5 YEAR OLD.

hell your 5 year old cousin was wrong.

heheheheheh
Overrated Wrote:Okay, Your deffently right taking voice or notes of what a 5 year old says..THAT DEFF MAKES IT A FACT COMING FROM JAY BILIAS.. I MEAN A 5 YEAR OLD.

hell your 5 year old cousin was wrong.

heheheheheh

Just shows how easy it is to figure out that the refs determined the outcome of the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yep. I'd send that 5 year old to ESPN Monday morning.
Overrated Wrote:Yep. I'd send that 5 year old to ESPN Monday morning.

I would rather listen to him over Digger Phelps any day!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]