Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Syracuse 72 - (16) UNC Asheville 65 (NCAA Tournament
It's always easier to blame than to take responsibility.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Actually you give Syracuse 2 more points because of the Goal tend. GO back and watch the game like i did. Syracuse had 4 Line violations that was not called. But the One On UNC Ashville did. SO think about it like that.

There was also a blown 5 second out of bounds call that was missed by the refs so instead of Asheville getting the ball, they gave Syracuse the timeout!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
FBALL Wrote:It's always easier to blame than to take responsibility.

Those refs are more than welcome to take responsibility for their mistakes as soon as they want to if, they have not already done so!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why dont the refs take responsibility for blowing the game.
I'm calling the waambulance. 24 hours should be plenty of time to get over crybabyitis.
FBALL Wrote:I'm calling the waambulance. 24 hours should be plenty of time to get over crybabyitis.

Ahh you Butt Sore?

Sucks when you know your wrong and have no argument dont it?

I can see that Orange Shining right Through that hole that Fine put in your britches.
^
lol....
That was clever. You want to try "I know you are but what am I". Also try it in English next time.

I wish Syracuse would have lost. Unfortunately they didn't. Unlike some people I won't cry like a spoiled child about it.
FBALL Wrote:That was clever. You want to try "I know you are but what am I". Also try it in English next time.

I wish Syracuse would have lost. Unfortunately they didn't. Unlike some people I won't cry like a spoiled child about it.

Lol
SO you can dish it but when its in return you get all defensive?

My English lol? I think im doing ok for a cell phone.
I'm on a cell phone too.

What's a matter? You can't take it? You want to insult but when it's done back to you the other person is "all defensive". I'm disappointed.

There you go thinking again. Careful, you may hurt yourself.
FBALL Wrote:I'm on a cell phone too.

What's a matter? You can't take it? You want to insult but when it's done back to you the other person is "all defensive". I'm disappointed.

There you go thinking again. Careful, you may hurt yourself.

Please go to another thread before you make yourself look even worse. It's almost embarrassing now.

This is dead on accurate:Thumbs:

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Why dont the refs take responsibility for blowing the game.

But this is downright STUPID! I have seen what, a total of FOUR blown calls listed in this thread! So, we are going to say this game was decided on a handful of missed or blown calls, and fire off "Why aren't the Refs accountable"??? Dumb, just dumb when any moron who has such a limited sense or understanding of a full 2 hour sporting even makes an argument that the refs had a role to play in the outcome of a game!

So, how many possessions in the game? How many turnovers? How many wrong plays were run? How many poor decisions were made in shot selection? How many shooters were left wide open because the ball handler didn't get them the ball? How many wrong play calls did the coach call in? The outcome of the game was decided here

Not by the Refs!

The refs make so FEW decisions during the course of a game, they have impact less than 2% of an entire contest played from beginning to end. Less than 2%! I don't care if they made 5 COMPLETELY erroneous calls per half, they still statistically had no impact on a game!

I guarantee you that there were a 1,000 flaws in either the paint job, installation of the upholstery, drive train, and engine of your car. Let's call those mistakes the referee! But the chips in the paint, the wear of the tires because of poor driving, the engine build-up of not changing the oil regularly, the spilled dip bottle on the carpet that you do each week, these are all the things that have the impact on the destruction of your car - That makes you the player. Yet, when your car stops running and just falls apart on the home from your 10,000th trip to the local convenience store to buy your Ho-Ho's, you will blame those who helped put together your car in stead of you being the driver and having DIRECT impact you had on the car while operating it and providing proper maintenance. You, the driver, are responsible for the condition of the car based on your decisions, not the builder of the car who had such a minor impact on the overall condition of the car!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Please go to another thread before you make yourself look even worse. It's almost embarrassing now.

Yes it is. But you're either too blind or too dumb to see that you are the one who should be embarrassed.
Stardust Wrote:This is dead on accurate:Thumbs:

But this is downright STUPID! I have seen what, a total of FOUR blown calls listed in this thread! So, we are going to say this game was decided on a handful of missed or blown calls, and fire off "Why aren't the Refs accountable"??? Dumb, just dumb when any moron who has such a limited sense or understanding of a full 2 hour sporting even makes an argument that the refs had a role to play in the outcome of a game!

So, how many possessions in the game? How many turnovers? How many wrong plays were run? How many poor decisions were made in shot selection? How many shooters were left wide open because the ball handler didn't get them the ball? How many wrong play calls did the coach call in? The outcome of the game was decided here

Not by the Refs!

The refs make so FEW decisions during the course of a game, they have impact less than 2% of an entire contest played from beginning to end. Less than 2%! I don't care if they made 5 COMPLETELY erroneous calls per half, they still statistically had no impact on a game!

I guarantee you that there were a 1,000 flaws in either the paint job, installation of the upholstery, drive train, and engine of your car. Let's call those mistakes the referee! But the chips in the paint, the wear of the tires because of poor driving, the engine build-up of not changing the oil regularly, the spilled dip bottle on the carpet that you do each week, these are all the things that have the impact on the destruction of your car - That makes you the player. Yet, when your car stops running and just falls apart on the home from your 10,000th trip to the local convenience store to buy your Ho-Ho's, you will blame those who helped put together your car in stead of you being the driver and having DIRECT impact you had on the car while operating it and providing proper maintenance. You, the driver, are responsible for the condition of the car based on your decisions, not the builder of the car who had such a minor impact on the overall condition of the car!
This is a nice post but I'm afraid they will never get it. I've tried for two days to be the voice of reason. I'm done with it. Good luck.

My advice though would be to not revisit the matter.
Wildcatk23, You my friend. Your wrong. Always.
FBALL Wrote:That was clever. You want to try "I know you are but what am I". Also try it in English next time.

He fears Syracuse or he wouldn't care and not jump to hate on Syracuse every thread like 2 or 3 more on here.

Wildcat23, you and RIUTG troll Syracuse more than I do KY. I smell fear.
FBALL Wrote:This is a nice post but I'm afraid they will never get it. I've tried for two days to be the voice of reason. I'm done with it. Good luck.

My advice though would be to not revisit the matter.

What is there to get? I don't know if you realize it but, in the big scheme of things, you are in the minority when it comes to this issue! There is nothing to get but, the fact that there were some horribly blown calls that came at an extremely crucial point in the game and changed the outcome of the game! Plain and simple! It's really not that hard to comprehend or at least it shouldn't be!

If the almighty Syracuse was leading by double digits throughout the game as they should have, this would not be an issue but, since they were going back and forth in lead changes and either team had a chance, these calls, again, DID greatly affect the outcome of the game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:What is there to get? I don't know if you realize it but, in the big scheme of things, you are in the minority when it comes to this issue! There is nothing to get but, the fact that there were some horribly blown calls that came at an extremely crucial point in the game and changed the outcome of the game! Plain and simple! It's really not that hard to comprehend or at least it shouldn't be!

If the almighty Syracuse was leading by double digits throughout the game as they should have, this would not be an issue but, since they were going back and forth in lead changes and either team had a chance, these calls, again, DID greatly affect the outcome of the game!

Evidently you lack the reading comprehension to understand so this will be my last post on the matter.

If I'm on the minority on this It just proves my point that there are too many stupid people out there.

Have a nice day.
FBALL Wrote:Evidently you lack the reading comprehension to understand so this will be my last post on the matter.

If I'm on the minority on this It just proves my point that there are too many stupid people out there.

Have a nice day.

What is there to read? This was a basketball game, not a book!

It's ok, I know it can be hard to handle when you're wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All right this will be my last post on it.

No this is a thread on a discussion site about a basketball game. It's all about words. You just proved my point.

Maybe you can find somebody to blame for your lack of understanding. Good luck.
FBALL Wrote:All right this will be my last post on it.

No this is a thread on a discussion site about a basketball game. It's all about words. You just proved my point.

Maybe you can find somebody to blame for your lack of understanding. Good luck.

You're obviously one of those people that has to get the last word in even when you're wrong and you know it because this is your third time saying that you're done in this thread but, I guess you have to say it enough times that you'll believe it, right? :lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol....

Hahahah, I lol'd too man..out of all of them, we finally gets a funny.
Stardust Wrote:full 2 hour sporting even makes an argument that the refs had a role to play in the outcome of a game!

I agree with this. Very rarely do we find a call that actually changed the outcome of a game.
Overrated Wrote:He fears Syracuse or he wouldn't care and not jump to hate on Syracuse every thread like 2 or 3 more on here.

Wildcat23, you and RIUTG troll Syracuse more than I do KY. I smell fear.

lol man, I really don't think it's fear. I think it's you, and Jim Boehiem. That's what it is for me at least, hahaha. :Thumbs:

Always liked Cuse, just not their coach. I love a few of there players...Southerland, Scoop (got to meet him in Philly in 2009, awesome dude and teacher), Christmas and especially Kris Joseph, second to scoop. The dude needs to drive more often! I watched him drive the baseline from the corner and go up and under reverse layup..his head was at the rim, had to duck, lol.
Stardust Wrote:This is dead on accurate:Thumbs:

Not by the Refs!

The kids are the ones that determine the outcome. Not some paid off ref that wants to get his bonus by getting Syracuse to the next round. Those calls determined the outcome. If your to blind to see that no wonder you married your wife.
Fear of Syracuse? I fear the stripes not calling a game winning goaltend.
vundy33 Wrote:I agree with this. Very rarely do we find a call that actually changed the outcome of a game.

A goaltend and anI out of bounds play called wrong that late in the game changed the outcome.
FBALL Wrote:Yes it is. But you're either too blind or too dumb to see that you are the one who should be embarrassed.

Why have refs if they don't determine games.
What a ***** you are.

If I get banned for a bit. SU owns this tournament.
^
Keep asking for it, they may grant you another one.....

BTW, once again, Syracuse Sucks.