Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Act Cheerleading Teams
Just want to say that Johnson Central cheerleaders responded as a NUMBER 1class act tonight in the 57th district. They showed just what a class act teams looks like. Also a shout out to Lawrence County Cheerleaders as well.
They too were a class act this week and tonight. By far the best two teams in the 57th. Way to go girls. Proud of ALL of you.:Clap:
Bubbles Wrote:Just want to say that Johnson Central cheerleaders responded as a NUMBER 1class act tonight in the 57th district. They showed just what a class act teams looks like. Also a shout out to Lawrence County Cheerleaders as well.
They too were a class act this week and tonight. By far the best two teams in the 57th. Way to go girls. Proud of ALL of you.:Clap:

I am hoping that reading this comment that you are not an adult. If you are shame on you. If adults would keep their mouths shut, kids would get along so much better.

I was at most of the games, and I thought ALL the cheerleaders from EACH school represented their schools very well. People don't know how hard cheerleaders really work.
Joker Wrote:I am hoping that reading this comment that you are not an adult. If you are shame on you. If adults would keep their mouths shut, kids would get along so much better.

I was at most of the games, and I thought ALL the cheerleaders from EACH school represented their schools very well. People don't know how hard cheerleaders really work.

She knows how hard they work. She's a "Cheer Mom". :blabbermo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Come on Bubbles,it's a game like the kids they cheer for. Paintsville nor LC won the district tournament. The difference is they aren't crying in the rain. Get over it and go on. Life is awfully short you know.
Class acts dont cuss refs and taunt players.
Who has the best cheerleading squad in the 57th district this year for 12-13'?
I have watched several games this season and magoffin in my opinion has one of the best of not the best squads around.
Piarist is the best:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead