Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(1) Kentucky
93.33%
(23) Mississippi State
6.67%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Kentucky @ (23) Mississippi State 2/21
Jones misses both FT
jones bench
Need Miller to show up...
Halftime: Mississippi State 41, Kentucky 28. State made 6 of 11 threes in 1H
We looked lost on the perimeter. Hopefully that gets fixed in 2H
Down 13, we can come back from that
They should rush the floor at halftime
Lol its funny how Sidney done the same thing as teague after 2 similar calls and teague gets the T.
This is pathetic.
UK shot 38.7% 1H. State shot 48.3. State 6-12 on 3s, UK 2-6. State 7-7 FT, UK 2-4
I just look at it this way. MSU shot lights out. Throw reffing out, the MSU shot incredibly. There is NO WAY they can repeat that. UK down 13 is like being tied for this team. I in no way believe that this holds up. UK will have the lead by the 2nd TV break!
Davis played out of position a lot. Teague not playing D on Voss.
Coach cal said it missing too many in close shots and whining to referees...we should be over that by now but we are young and have heard Cal say who knows what team will show up...second half just want them to fight harder and smarter
1st 5 min. of 2nd half will tell us if we got a chance or not
Defense has not been good. Threes are one thing, but that lob and the in-bounds were bad, especially for this defense.
UK up 18-17 on boards. UK 6 turnovers, State 4
Miller and Lamb need to step up this second half.
State media tweeting that Hood is out for rest of game.
If Auburn can beat Miss. St., Kentucky can outscore 'em by 14 in second half.
It's CHOKE time for state...
UK isn't playing well, and it's nothing Miss. St. is doing that is causing that. We're simply jacking up too many outside shots, and we're getting beat defensively on simple backdoor cuts. It seems like the teams that beat us shoot a ridiculous percentage from three point range. I knew before the game that we would not be getting the good end of the calls. This crew I have seen a few times, they have not been very good toward UK in my opinion.

Second half coming up...given how this game has gone, I'll take being down 13 right now...we should be down a lot worse, honestly. I hate Miss. State, Classless organization IMO....hope we come back.
UK ball
lamb a 3
d-e-f-e-n-s-e
41-33
State will fall apart.
43-33
43-35
Witljer has a knee bruise, can still play
Teague did make a bad pass there, I admit.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next