Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Varsity Cheerleaders win 5th Consecutive KAPOS State Championship (2012)
PHS gets its 5th straight and 8th overall KAPOS State Championship.

The Girls competed in the Traditional division. Letcher Central placed 2nd and Lawrence County placed 5th.

Congratulations to a true Dynasty in EKY athletics!

HAIL PIKEVILLE!
LCC 2nd is highest ever. Congrats Cougars!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Great job!!
Heard someone mention that pikeville cheerleaders gave magoffin girls basketball and cheerleaders gift bags filled with stuff because of the disaster?? If this is true, by far the best thing to have ever happened in sports in a long time!! So proud to see such compassion!
Sportsnutt Wrote:Heard someone mention that pikeville cheerleaders gave magoffin girls basketball and cheerleaders gift bags filled with stuff because of the disaster?? If this is true, by far the best thing to have ever happened in sports in a long time!! So proud to see such compassion!
That they did. They also did the same for Paintsville, I saw it pre-game. Thank you, from the Pikeville fans, for recognizing it.
It meant alot. Especially to the girls on our squad. Class act Pikelle we appreciate it.
I like to watch their asses go up and down when they jump and look up their skirts when they go up in those little stands, and when they have a big ass and their spankes arent big enough to cover their ass cheeks, I LOVE IT!!!!
How can anyone ever say P.H.S. athletics is fading? Looks to me like it's all on the uptick. Tons of tradition.
Big Five-0- Wrote:How can anyone ever say P.H.S. athletics is fading? Looks to me like it's all on the uptick. Tons of tradition.

The only reason Pikeville always wins is because they hold their cheerleaders back for extra cheering experience.
Going to be tough for Pikeville this year. There is no category for Traditional. They must compete in 2 1/2 minute, something they never do at State. Should be interesting, but wish them luck being from the 15th region.
Warthog Wrote:The only reason Pikeville always wins is because they hold their cheerleaders back for extra cheering experience.

You know it's one thing to say it, but it's another thing to prove it.
Pikeville may have competed in Traditional those last few years, but they had more difficulty than many of the 21/2 min. teams. They didn't try to play it safe and do elementary level routines. Pikeville could have competed and one any other divisions those years.