Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Squad In State?
I haven't had the chance to see Belfry Middle School perform. Has anyone else? What are their strong points? I think that they would have a great program
I like Adams MIddle school, they really know how to put on a show!
and I dont' even know that much about cheerleading!
Pikeville Jr. High
What about adams i hear they're pretty good this year?
I Agree With You BlockThat. Those Girls Work Really Hard For What They've Achieved. And I Love To Watch Them, They Really Know How To Entertain And They Have Tons Of Spirit. Get 'Em Girls! :Cheerlead
Where is Adams Middle? I don't think I have heard of them
Adams Middle School Has a Very Entertaining Squad!
These Girls Work Hard And It Really Pays Off They Sure Do
Know How To Put On A Show. These Girls Have More Talent
Then Most High School Squads And They Sure Do Show It.
These Girls Are Really Good And I Love Watching Them!!
BlockThat Wrote:I like Adams MIddle school, they really know how to put on a show!
and I dont' even know that much about cheerleading!

I am glad someone FINALLY mentioned Adams Middle School. For anyone who hasn't seen them, they ROCK!!!!! Better than any high school squad I have seen in a long time. Great stunts, great tumbling, good material. National placements isn't all that makes a great squad, some teams aren't fortunate enough to go due to funding. All cheer teams out there keep up the great work. Cheerleading is an extremely rigorous sport. To all the Cheerleaders, you go girls!!!!!!!:rockon:
Adams is really entertaining, i love watching them, you can tell they put alot of hard work into what they do. Keep up the good work girls.
These young ladies have worked hard and have a great coach. They are now on their way to nationals in Florida. They have the stunts, tumbling and spirit to make a great squad. Congrats ladies. Keep up the good work. :Cheerlead
Adams middle is GREAT, They have national material and im not lying.
That Girl Wrote:Where is Adams Middle? I don't think I have heard of them

Adams Middle School Is In Prestonsburg. You Should Come And Watch Them Sometime.
You Wont Be Disappointed (: :biggrin:
I probably will. Do they feed in to Prestonsburg High School?
Yes They Do, But Most Dont Cheer In High School.
Adams really knows how to put on a show. they have so much talent and heart.
Johnson County and Belfry are the best I have seen.
You Will Not Be Dissappointed.
Most Of These Girls Do Not Cheer In High School.
And They Are A Really Talented Squad.
They Have Great Stunts, That Most High Schools Cant Do.
They Have Became One Of The Best Middle School Squads Ive Seen.
If You Havent Seen These Girls Cheer Your Missing Out.
They really KNow HOw TO Get The Crowd And There Boys Pumped.
Dont Worry Girls You All Are Great!!
I Went And Watched The 15th Region Tourney At The Expo And I Saw Alot Of Great Squads But I Have To Say Adams And Louisa Were The Best Down There. Adams Had Alot Of Difficulty And Were Really Entertaining But Louisa Was Very Clean And Sharp. I Was Kinda Disappointed At Johnson Central Though. But Good Job To All The Teams That Cheered!(::biggrin:
louisa is extremely good. awesome tumblers with several fulls.
cheer1020 Wrote:louisa is extremely good. awesome tumblers with several fulls.

I hear this team is awesome. I also heard they are competing in the Southeast Cheer and Dance Competition being held at JCHS. Can't wait to get to see them. Everyone says they are a great group of young ladies.
Would love to see Adams too. Anyone know if they are going to compete their as well.
All Belfry squads are going to do great this year,
we have the talent, and we will show it this year.
Seeing from the 15th region middle school tournament at the expo center a couple weeks ago...Lawerence County Middle had a great cheerleading squad! They had awesome tumbling some of the best ive seen even compared to High School level.
Bubbles Wrote:I hear this team is awesome. I also heard they are competing in the Southeast Cheer and Dance Competition being held at JCHS. Can't wait to get to see them. Everyone says they are a great group of young ladies.
Would love to see Adams too. Anyone know if they are going to compete their as well.
I'm not sure if Adams Middle will be at the Comp. at JCHS or not, but I know they will be at Winterfest and KAPOS regionals at Pikeville. These girls are working hard and are going to give everyone lots of comeptition. Good luck to all squads!
Powell County. is really good this year they have awesome tumbling and stunts...
Belfry Middle has an amazing group of girls this year..the tumbling is awesome as is the actual technique of cheering. Fundamentally good all around!!!
north laurel is pretty tough competition
North Laurel is a beast not just in high school but middle as well. They have UK's head coach, Jomo, assisting them some this year.

One to watch though is Eastside Middle School out of Bullitt County in Region 7 - they are "the deal" and keep getting better. Coach Debold has been there since they opened 4 years ago and they are taking everything they do. They're competing in UCA Nationals this weekend! Good luck!
Is Pike Central going to compete in open Nationals In Louisville?
Eastside Middle School Smile You heard it here first!
Pike Central isn't on the performance schedule, just Belfry from East KY.