Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackberry Market
I love Blackberry's, but the BB Market needs to get their but in gear! The applications seem like their is non!! Anybody got any apps they like on the BB. I know their few, far, and in between.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:I love Blackberry's, but the BB Market needs to get their but in gear! The applications seem like their is non!! Anybody got any apps they like on the BB. I know their few, far, and in between.
Does the Playbook tablet include an Android app player? The prices on some of the Playbooks are very attractive and I wouldn't mind getting one if it would run Android apps in addition to BB apps.
I had a Android phone about a month ago. But recently switched to a BB phone, and I can find no apps that run on the BB Market that I could find on my Android device.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The BB App World is terrible. Actually, RIM as a whole is terrible nowadays. They will be completely gone in 2 years.