• 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana 73 - (1) Kentucky 72
^ Cowbells!
looks like I missed one too WR
But then again you can't spell Duke without UK
WideRight05 Wrote:It must be hard to talk to yourself since you don't ever post but once every 2 years, and you almost much not have much of a life since you wait until UK loses a game before you get on here.

And by the way, I would bet I have a much better job at age 24 than you ever will son.

yeah like you know me personally. And btw I am 24 as well and I am doing great for myself. SON
WideRight05 Wrote:Right on. That was a TOUGH and a LOUD atmosphere. It was great to hear but Dickie V got on my nerves so I muted it lol.

This will prepare us better for some of the tough environments we have to play at. We have to play AT South Carolina and Florida, who beat us two years and 1 year ago at their place (respectively), and then we have to go down to Mississippi State - and we all know how crazy that place is.

I HATE it when we have to go there, it seems like we never play well and Miss St. always has a good game plan.
WoJo Wrote:Ive always liked Duke as long as I can remember through their bad years and good. So no I am not just on the bandwagon. I am a lifetime Duke fan. :worthyBig GrinUKE

Yeah, just like every dUKe fan claims...

We'll see how big of fan you are when Krzyzewski is gone. And that may be sooner than you think.
WideRight05 Wrote:Yeah, just like every dUKe fan claims...

We'll see how big of fan you are when Krzyzewski is gone. And that may be sooner than you think.

Yeah and thats when my man Wojo takes the reigns and I will be a bigger fan than ever.
WoJo Wrote:yeah like you know me personally. And btw I am 24 as well and I am doing great for myself. SON

Like you know me personally either. And I'm not going to waste my time on it because I know I'm far, far ahead of where you are.

I'm an asshole I admit it, but that takes a lot of nerve to get on here and act like we have no lives or families because we choose to get on here and talk about sports.
WoJo Wrote:Yeah and thats when my man Wojo takes the reigns and I will be a bigger fan than ever.

Yeah, he sure took the reins in 98 when they played didn't he?
WideRight05 Wrote:Like you know me personally either. And I'm not going to waste my time on it because I know I'm far, far ahead of where you are.

I'm an asshole I admit it, but that takes a lot of nerve to get on here and act like we have no lives or families because we choose to get on here and talk about sports.

I like to do it as well but why bring up my post count. And I never said anything about anyone else having a family or life, i just stated that i did and have a lot of better things to do than have 1 million posts on here
WideRight05 Wrote:Yeah, he sure took the reins in 98 when they played didn't he?

I dont care if they don't win another game for 20 years but I will still be a big fan of theirs just like you would say about UK.
Well, your post count is brought up because obviously you don't get on here much...and obviously you're just trying to torment the UK fans over this loss.

And just because you "have a lot of better things to do" doesn't mean that because someone else has a ton of posts on here means they have no life. I can't wait to see what Stardust and Wildcatk23 have to say to that one lol.
Lol wideright05. dont personally judge me cuz u dont know me, what i do for a living and how much money i make. If you want to judge my cuz im a duke fan then cool, im a big boy and i can take it but dont act like your better than me because your not.
Hey thats cool that Stardust and Wildcatk23 have a lot of posts but im just saying that I personally have better things to do
WideRight05 Wrote:Well, your post count is brought up because obviously you don't get on here much...and obviously you're just trying to torment the UK fans over this loss.

And just because you "have a lot of better things to do" doesn't mean that because someone else has a ton of posts on here means they have no life. I can't wait to see what Stardust and Wildcatk23 have to say to that one lol.

I have a life and have learned how to ignore ignorant people.
WoJo Wrote:Lol wideright05. dont personally judge me cuz u dont know me, what i do for a living and how much money i make. If you want to judge my cuz im a duke fan then cool, im a big boy and i can take it but dont act like your better than me because your not.

Oh I am my friend, I am.

Since you have "better things to do personally" (as mentioned in the below post), then I don't see why your on here. If you are here to stir shit, you should do it more often.
to be honest I see UK losing more than 1 game
I didn't hate indiana until I saw videos of the fans yelling at anyone wearing a UK shirt before the game started. Uncalled for and inappropriate. I hope they never win another game.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:I didn't hate indiana until I saw videos of the fans yelling at anyone wearing a UK shirt before the game started. Uncalled for and inappropriate. I hope they never win another game.

Dick Vitale after the game: "This place is absolutely crazy and I hope everybody makes it out safely and no one gets hurt."

There are plenty of wild atmospheres at UK, dUKe, UNC games but this one was a bit more extreme than most IMO.
Hey Wojo quit sending me PMs and get back to the forum you big *****! Big Grin
Congrats to IU and good luck to the uk the rest of the season.
WideRight05 Wrote:Dick Vitale after the game: "This place is absolutely crazy and I hope everybody makes it out safely and no one gets hurt."

There are plenty of wild atmospheres at UK, dUKe, UNC games but this one was a bit more extreme than most IMO.

I'd feel better if we got some confirmation that all of our players got off the court safely, a lot of idiots in Assembly Hall tonight.
And the same to your Devils.
Cats just got out-hustled and we have to knock down free throws! Got to give IU credit!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I had to watch the updates on my smartphone, and it was miserable. Do I even want to watch the game on DVR????
HELL No!
Stardust, you just had a birthday my man and I don't want that game to give you anymore gray hairs (if you have any Big Grin ) so I wouldn't recommend you watching it.
Stardust Wrote:I had to watch the updates on my smartphone, and it was miserable. Do I even want to watch the game on DVR????

Dont do it.
WideRight05 Wrote:Stardust, you just had a birthday my man and I don't want that game to give you anymore gray hairs (if you have any Big Grin ) so I wouldn't recommend you watching it.

I don't need anymore falling out!!!
^ Yeah, it's not worth it.

And if you watch it, MUTE IT!!! Dookie V is usually annoying but the whole night, every time Indiana would touch the ball he would say, "Get the ball to Zeller!"
^ Is Zeller the brother of UNC's Zeller?
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next