•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana 73 - (1) Kentucky 72
Yes we should of won but to say we didn't get screwed in the first half is denial on ur part
Don't know what happened with Jones, but he needs to get his head back on his shoulders, whatever is wrong.
lol......40-0......lol
^ How did it feel to take that absolute ass beating to Ohio State?
#2 ranked ohio state against unranked IU
i never claimed Duke would go undefeated like the UK tards claimed their NBA all-stars would be
Strikeout King Wrote:wonder what Aslan is gonna say now? 39-1? 38-2?

Felt all of the 40-0 talk was foolish all along. I'd even go to say UK will not even finish 37-3.
Duke trolls make me lol.
^ Not all the UK fans claimed this would be an undefeated season...go back in a recent thread (can't remember which one) and I even said that we would lose at some point.

It doesn't matter if this was an unranked team or #2 team. This was a hostile environment that was tough for any team to win in. OSU pulled your teams little pants down, bent them over, and Duke took it allllllllll night long!
Sorry Geaux! That was meant for Wojo lol
64cat Wrote:Felt all of the 40-0 talk was foolish all along. I'd even go to say UK will not even finish 37-3.

Now that is a respectable post and fan. I wish they were more fans like you on here.
Strikeout King Wrote:What's up with Rushing the Court? If we was to do that we'd get fined by the NCAA

I think it's funny that after Indiana won they kept it on ESPN, If Kentucky was to knock off a #1 or go 9-0 they'd hurry up and get it off the air so the next show could come on

For the millionth time....
UK was fined by the SEC for that Tennessee game.
The NCAA didn't have anything to do with it and they broke a RULE that the SEC had in place.

The NCAA does not have a conspiracy to get rid of the Cats.
And Kentucky is the best team in the nation....
why would ESPN want to take TV time to show interviews after they beat an unranked team?

If Kentucky was unranked and they shocked a #1 team they would get to rush the court and take all the TV time they wanted.
^ there are, I'm not one of them because I'm an asshole, but believe me there's plenty of respectable people on here. Funny you don't post at all until UK loses...
Missed again, dammit lol. My bad Zaga. Meant for Wojo.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Duke trolls make me lol.

Ridiculousness lol

However...
Aslan will have to eat his share of crow on here.
But there aren't a lot of people to oppose him Smile
Listen... a win whether its by 1 or 100 its still a win and the same with a loss. Maybe all of you UK fans will come back down to earth and realize they can be beat and I can guarantee this will not be UK's only loss.
WoJo Wrote:Now that is a respectable post and fan. I wish they were more fans like you on here.

I've got a lot of respect for your 96 posts Confusedinglepar
WoJo Wrote:Listen... a win whether its by 1 or 100 its still a win and the same with a loss. Maybe all of you UK fans will come back down to earth and realize they can be beat and I can guarantee this will not be UK's only loss.

Again - only a couple of people thought this team would be unbeatable. I think you need to get back down to earth and recognize that dipshit. :biglmao:
I don't post on here a lot. I like to get on here and check high school scores and other things but when I have something to say, I will say it and I can't help its usually when uk loses.
WoJo Wrote:Listen... a win whether its by 1 or 100 its still a win and the same with a loss. Maybe all of you UK fans will come back down to earth and realize they can be beat and I can guarantee this will not be UK's only loss.

Yea it probably won't be, most people know that. But why not aspire to be 40-0? Should we instead hope to be 32-8 or 26-14? Sorry some people are behind their team. I just wish UK played dUKe, then I could guarantee that the Ohio State game would not be Duke's last loss of the season, actually, it won't be anyways.
Obviously not. I see you're also on the mighty duke bandwagon...
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Yea it probably won't be, most people know that. But why not aspire to be 40-0? Should we instead hope to be 32-8 or 26-14? Sorry some people are behind their team. I just wish UK played dUKe, then I could guarantee that the Ohio State game would not be Duke's last loss of the season, actually, it won't be anyways.

Yeah, and dUKe still has to play UNC twice.

Two more major ass beatings right there.
Strikeout King Wrote:yea.......right

I love UK just as much as the next guy.
And I got just as pissed as anyone did when IU hit that three.

But this is basketball....
the other teams are going to try to win the game.
Everyone on here thinks that there is some big conspiracy against Kentucky but that is NOT the case.

The NCAA cockblocks everyone they get a chance to cockblock...
except for Duke.
I bet it's because they are rivals with UK.
I bet the NCAA paid these refs extra to blow this game for UK.
I bet they put magnets in the ball with a positive charge and IU's basket was negatively charged.
zaga_fan Wrote:I've got a lot of respect for your 96 posts Confusedinglepar

Im sorry I have a family and a life and don't spend all my time on the computer responding to ignorant people.
Bottom line is this team needed a loss.
We start 3 freshman and 2 sophomores and the last thing I would want for them is to have any extra pressure on them going into conference play....
let alone the NCAA tourney.

This was their first true road game and they were VISIBLY rattled.
They bobbled the ball several times, they were out of control, and they missed their FTs(again)

This gives this team something to work on and it will make them better in the long run.
40-0 was a nice thought....
but that's all it was.

Now let's get better and get #8
WoJo Wrote:Im sorry I have a family and a life and don't spend all my time on the computer responding to ignorant people.

It must be hard to talk to yourself since you don't ever post but once every 2 years, and you almost much not have much of a life since you wait until UK loses a game before you get on here.

And by the way, I would bet I have a much better job at age 24 than you ever will son.
WoJo Wrote:Im sorry I have a family and a life and don't spend all my time on the computer responding to ignorant people.

You don't spent much time at all doing it bc I've yet to see you respond to yourself

So none of the rest of us have families or lives? I guess we are ignorant because we don't see things the same way you do? :Sad04:
I wouldn't have many posts if either I only posted when UK loses Smile
zaga_fan Wrote:Bottom line is this team needed a loss.
We start 3 freshman and 2 sophomores and the last thing I would want for them is to have any extra pressure on them going into conference play....
let alone the NCAA tourney.

This was their first true road game and they were VISIBLY rattled.
They bobbled the ball several times, they were out of control, and they missed their FTs(again)

This gives this team something to work on and it will make them better in the long run.
40-0 was a nice thought....
but that's all it was.

Now let's get better and get #8

Right on. That was a TOUGH and a LOUD atmosphere. It was great to hear but Dickie V got on my nerves so I muted it lol.

This will prepare us better for some of the tough environments we have to play at. We have to play AT South Carolina and Florida, who beat us two years and 1 year ago at their place (respectively), and then we have to go down to Mississippi State - and we all know how crazy that place is.
WideRight05 Wrote:Obviously not. I see you're also on the mighty duke bandwagon...

Ive always liked Duke as long as I can remember through their bad years and good. So no I am not just on the bandwagon. I am a lifetime Duke fan. :worthyBig GrinUKE
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next