•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana 73 - (1) Kentucky 72
Strikeout King Wrote:are you blind? Did you not see the earlier posts?

I said if Kentucky was to ever knock off a #1 Team or start the season 9-0 and we rushed the court we'd get fined by the NCAA and never hear the end of it

Yeah, happens in football every time we have a big win (Tennesee, LSU).
WideRight05 Wrote:Get ready boys. UK loses, the bashers will be coming.

Officiating was downright terrible. I doubt they were out to screw UK, but I thought they were intimidated by the crowd which led to IU getting some calls. IU also hit some crap three point shots, which normally doesn't happen. The bottom line is, IU played their best, best effort and UK thought they could just walk in and win. I can't believe Jones. Did Calipari even had him in at the end? I didn't notice, but if not, I understand. He has to get his head out of his ass. Also the crowd was crazy there...definitely not a place I would want to play my first road game.

The bottom line: This sounds like a tough loss to swallow RIGHT NOW. It was a tough place, we had a couple of calls that didn't go our way, but in the end it will make us better. Calipari is a master motivator and will regroup his guys. But in the end, that #1 ranking gets passed around like crazy. The only time I remember a team holding it consistently was Arizona in the 2002 - 2003 season, until UK took it from them after they lost in their conference tournament. Our team will now realize that they have to give a full effort every time if they want to win. This won't affect how our team does in conference, or most importantly, in the NCAA tournament where it counts. And in the end, this will be Indiana's season highlight. Most of the boys on Indiana will be going through the struggle of having to find a job when they graduate. The ones on UK? They'll be living it up in the NBA. And hopefully they'll regroup and go get that title at the end.

You call them bashers, I call them fans of sucky ass teams
Even though we lost, don't it feel good that when teams beat us they rush the court? Even a school like Indiana. 4 years ago i dont think if we had played at VMI they would have rushed the court. Also, better to lose early than late huh?

39-1 now xD
So they were supposed to foul. That makes me feel better
king360 Wrote:You call them bashers, I call them fans of sucky ass teams

I never looked at it like that HAHA. Nice.
IDK how somebody could blame the game on the refts though. UK missed freethrows and just didnt WANT the W nearly as much as IU... Hats off to crean and hoosiers. Welll deserved and a great step to bringing the hoosiers back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Somebody give a Jones update. I really do think he had to be sick.
SPARTY Wrote:Jones had the flu? why was it not mentioned before the game? Jones is a punk that actually played some tough D!

Notice I said flu or something. He was not healthy you could see it in his eyes.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really hope we see indiana again, in the tourney. But next year in Rupp will be just as good I suppose I really hate them.
Hope every Hoosier destroys there femur bone tonight and can never play again.
Strikeout King Wrote:are you blind? Did you not see the earlier posts?

I said if Kentucky was to ever knock off a #1 Team or start the season 9-0 and we rushed the court we'd get fined by the NCAA and never hear the end of it

Why has UK ever stormed the floor? and the NCAA plays favortism with UK.... When has UK basketball been fined? Ofcourse the slimbag cal is here so its coming though
Bench Jones for the next 5-6 games or so at least

That kind of play is inexcusable
king360 Wrote:Hope every Hoosier destroys there femur bone tonight and can never play again.

That be nice...or get dementia.
I hate that wanted it more crap. Indiana made the plays to win. But I'm that environment, down double digits with one of your best players in foul trouble and another missing in action, UK fought back only to get beat on a desperation 3. You can't say either wanted it more.
SPARTY Wrote:Why has UK ever stormed the floor? and the NCAA plays favortism with UK.... When has UK basketball been fined? Ofcourse the slimbag cal is here so its coming though

UK doesn't storm the floor in basketball because they EXPECT to be one of the top teams every year. Beating a highly ranked team (ex: UNC) is nothing new to them.
WideRight05 Wrote:That be nice...or get dementia.

Why would you all even say that??? You all some dirty goofball UK FANS.... Give IU credit
WideRight05 Wrote:UK doesn't storm the floor in basketball because they EXPECT to be one of the top teams every year. Beating a highly ranked team (ex: UNC) is nothing new to them.

My point! So who is to say the NCAA would fine them???
baller4lyfe Wrote:Bench Jones for the next 5-6 games or so at least

That kind of play is inexcusable

They need him. What if he is sick?
SPARTY Wrote:Why would you all even say that??? You all some dirty goofball UK FANS.... Give IU credit

I say it because I'm a troll just like you can I can. Big Grin

Re-read my post earlier. IU played the game of their life, UK had their worst. That's what happened. IU is a solid rebuilding program, but UK has no business coming in here tonight and losing.

And about the second post - in case you do not know, UK has been fined twice in football for storming the field in the past five years. This year for beating Tennessee, and in 2007 when they upset #1 LSU in 2 overtimes.

And a fine still make come up from this. It's only been 15 minutes since the game lol so it's not like the matter has been addressed by the NCAA yet.
Strikeout King Wrote:are you all blind? I said IF Kentucky was to ever do that they'd get fined.
Like I said earlier, UK would get fined by the SEC. The SEC has a policy about rushing the court/field, not the NCAA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SPARTY Wrote:Jones had the flu? why was it not mentioned before the game? Jones is a punk that actually played some tough D!
One of the dumbest posts ever.
Strikeout King Wrote:and like I said the NCAA would do what they had to do to get us fined. They simply hate Kentucky.
You're too paranoid.:igiveup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK got fined by the SEC not the NCAA. I think that leaves the Hoosiers in the clear.
Good lord, who gives a SHIT about rushing the floor, let them rush the floor if it makes them feel relevant again. I just hope none of our guys were hurt when all those hoosier retards bum rushed the floor.
Strikeout King Wrote:and like I said the NCAA would do what they had to do to get us fined. They simply hate Kentucky.

But like someone said on facebook, A loss will probably do us some good

Explain how NCAA hates UK?
Jarons Wrote:You're too paranoid.:igiveup:

I ain't paranoid. Just stating the truth. Look at the football team they got fined for rushing the field even tho it was by the SEC. IF we was to ever do that in Basketball (win NCAA Championship, have a perfect record, etc. etc.) we'd still get fined.
Strikeout King Wrote:I ain't paranoid. Just stating the truth. Look at the football team they got fined for rushing the field even tho it was by the SEC. IF we was to ever do that in Basketball (win NCAA Championship, have a perfect record, etc. etc.) we'd still get fined.

Unless we a D and E next to that U and K. Big Grin
Strikeout King Wrote:I ain't paranoid. Just stating the truth. Look at the football team they got fined for rushing the field even tho it was by the SEC. IF we was to ever do that in Basketball (win NCAA Championship, have a perfect record, etc. etc.) we'd still get fined.

Us they would because it's a league rule.
Try not to act like a bunch of babies. They lost a game. It happens
^ Yeah, it's not like we lost the national championship or anything.
Evidently Jones just was having a terrible game and was told to grab some bench. I can respect that.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next