•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana 73 - (1) Kentucky 72
theVILLE Wrote:I for one find this funny. A week ago it didnt matter who UK was playing. They was going to win. They was going 40-0 and even 80-0 in the next 2 seasons. It didnt matter how bad they played these freshmen wasnt typical freshies they were going 40-0 regardless! lmao I personally guarantee you that NO team will go undefeated this season or next season!

Most others and I did believe UK would win. Many people overlooked IU. I knew they were a good team going into this. I only predicted us to win by like 5. Check it out.
Aslan Wrote:Most others and I did believe UK would win. Many people overlooked IU. I knew they were a good team going into this. I only predicted us to win by like 5. Check it out.

Regardless there isn't a team going info undefeated. Every team is going to lose another game. There won't be a team that doesn't lose 2-4 games. Teams nowadays are to young and the smaller schools can shoot the ball to well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Hey everyone.. Aslan said UK will go 40-0.. And noone believed him..
BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!
UK is still good as shit and that's that..
If you don't like it well kiss a big ass... That's all I gotta say bout' it.
Lets let UK and IU play on neautral grounds or even at UK.. Lets see what happens then..
jsyk Cal = undefeated at Ruppp heheheh **** you!!!!!!!!!
I dont kno how to spell to neautral.. epicfails.
Im not googling it cause im lazier than hell..
it was really a good game but they must always be a winner
hchsbears1 Wrote:it was really a good game but they must always be a winner

lol, really
Neutral.

-a.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)