Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Kentucky 73 - (5) North Carolina 72
Aslan Wrote:Dear Basketball Gods, Please let us relive UNC-Kentucky in March. Sincerely, Everybody. - ESPN
Wait, so are we watching UNC-Kentucky or the 2015 NBA All-Star Game? - ESPN

Dear basketball gods, please smite UNC with all the misfortune
their program so richly deserves. Make it so they never reach
another NCAA tnmt. Then pick a more deserving team to
play a good final with UK come April.
DSRfan Wrote:Dear basketball gods, please smite UNC with all the misfortune
their program so richly deserves. Make it so they never reach
another NCAA tnmt. Then pick a more deserving team to
play a good final with UK come April.

lol what? So today's game wasn't a good game?
Overrated Wrote:wah wahh wahhhh, Mad because I told the truth. Leave it to an idiot fan like you to bring up a sexual abuse case when discussing how overrated your PG is.

He's not a John Wall, but go look at Wall and Knight's first 10 games. It's the same thing. He will grow and become a better decision maker...

Your PG, Scoop, went through the same stage, they all do.
I hate to say this but UNC was a winner today.. +6.5..
I know Davis is going to get a lot of credit but man Gilchrist was big in the 2nd half.
ekff Wrote:I know Davis is going to get a lot of credit but man Gilchrist was big in the 2nd half.

Out of all of the freshman, Gilchrist is probably my favorite. He just goes out and gives it everything he has. He made some huge plays, and once again had a few offensive rebounds.
He had 17 and 11..11 rebounds for a SF! How awesome is that?!?
WideRight05 Wrote:Out of all of the freshman, Gilchrist is probably my favorite. He just goes out and gives it everything he has. He made some huge plays, and once again had a few offensive rebounds.

Gilchrist is my favorite Cat too. He plays with so much energy and heart. It's contagious and makes his team play harder.
BUT if Gilchrist played for any other team, I'd hate him, lol.
I swear, if my sister doesn't get me a white Gilchrist jersey for Christmas, I'll never talk to her again...