Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Kentucky 73 - (5) North Carolina 72
Davis saved Aslan's theory of 40-0 by blocking the shot at the end
^^
He sure did. Wow, what a game!!!
WOOO!!! I can die a happy man! Brow down! I just got two words for UNC and Louisville and any other team's fans...

KENTUCKY BASKETBALL
I'm impressed! Carolina couldn't shoot the three any better than they did. Gutsy win by UK.

Gotta give Teague some credit. Stats werent great but he really played with control and composure. Gotta hit those free throws.
Now UK has deserved that ranking beside there name! Big win today for the cats!
I wasnt impressed with Davis much at all, but he made the big play and the right time! What a player he is! Jones played a gread 1/2 of a game. Lamb was lamb today and just hit the shots he needed too, he didnt force anything. teague well I wasnt very impressed with at all. He did play wiht composure but he made some questionable shot decisons and nearly costed them the game!
Again Big win for the cats and they now have my vote for the #1 team in the land AT THIS POINT IN TIME!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
What a game. UK beat a Carolina team that couldn't miss from three. What a statement from Anthony Davis at the end. GO CATS!
Big game from Gilchrist. Thats about all I was impressed with. be thankful it was at rupp though UK homers
^^^ Dude, you seriously gotta learn how to be a troll. I need to teach you some lessons. You suck at it.
Cats win! #1
Can't believe I had to work and miss the biggest game of the regular season and on top of that, it was probably the best game of the season or at least that is what I have been told!! Heard about Davis' game winning block!! GO CATS!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
SPARTY Wrote:Big game from Gilchrist. Thats about all I was impressed with. be thankful it was at rupp though UK homers

Why?
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Can't believe I had to work and miss the biggest game of the regular season and on top of that, it was probably the best game of the season or at least that is what I have been told!! Heard about Davis' game winning block!! GO CATS!!!!

It was easily the best game of the season thus far...probably will still be the best by the end of the season too.
Davis = Best Player in the NATION!!!
theVILLE Wrote:Now UK has deserved that ranking beside there name! Big win today for the cats!
I wasnt impressed with Davis much at all, but he made the big play and the right time! What a player he is! Jones played a gread 1/2 of a game. Lamb was lamb today and just hit the shots he needed too, he didnt force anything. teague well I wasnt very impressed with at all. He did play wiht composure but he made some questionable shot decisons and nearly costed them the game!
Again Big win for the cats and they now have my vote for the #1 team in the land AT THIS POINT IN TIME!

blah blah blah
If you didn't hate on 3/4 on the team I would take that as a compliment.
Brow Down!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!! What a game...I predicted the score 75-72, so close to getting the score right. Yet again Teague had a bad game, everyone else picked up his slack. Miller and Gilchrist played the best tonight, Miller still should of played more. Scary thing is by looking at these two teams, UNC can't get much better, we have mostly freshman, we have so much room for improvement. Come March no one will be able to play with us. I am officially jumping on Aslan's bandwagon, 40-0
Kentucky has so much more for improvement than UNC as well.
Thats what I said, we have so much room for improvement and UNC doesn't, 40-0
theVILLE Wrote:Now UK has deserved that ranking beside there name! Big win today for the cats!

Davis (in his 8th college game) held arguably the best center/forward in college basketball to 14 pts / 8 rebs. Jones is the best player on college basketball and showed excellent poise. Lamb just makes it look easy. and Teague played under control and didn't force anything in the biggest game of his life.

L'ville fans might want to celebrate the new year early because on 12/31/11 if the Cats play twice as bad as you make it sound in your post, then it will still be a 15 pt Wildcat victory over the kiddie cards.

SPARTY Wrote:Big game from Gilchrist. Thats about all I was impressed with. be thankful it was at rupp though UK homers

There's no such think as a UK homer when talking basketball. Congrats on your 5-2 Spartan Record, and for giving Coach K the lead in all time wins..:biglmao:

:haters:
I dont see how you guys can say Teague had a bad game. He and Darius Miller are unsung heroes for this team. They do all of the little things and did today.

Teague and Marshall was damn near a push. If UK gets that kind of steady PG play they will be tough to beat.
Wow, what a game.
Im glad i was there, it was unreal.

MKG, Jones, and Davis won this game for us today.
Make no doubt about it, MKG looked better than Barnes and Jones looked better than Henson. The only thing that kept this game reasonable was the fact that Carolina didnt miss. They were throw up some jack and it still went in. Had they not had a good night shooting the ball then UK would have won this thing by 30.

What a day. Nice for these young cats to get a close scare.

40-0
Jones,Miller,MKG beast..

TEAGUE=OVERRATED
40-0 survives.
Both teams played their best games of the season. Carolina really couldn't miss from deep, but we defended the paint well. Not many easy buckets for Zeller, Henson, and Barnes. Those three shot a combined 13-42 from the field. I'll be honest, if this game is on a neutral floor part me of thinks we'd lose. But the other part of me knows this team just finds ways to win, just like to today. However in March, nobody will come within ten of this Kentucky team, no matter where the game is being played. I've never seen a team with such a high ceiling and they've just hit the surface.
40-0, #8.
I bet Bernie Fine wouldnt mind who was overrated as long as they were 12 and a boy

Syracuse fans on a uk page...hmmm.

I could go on all day with the Syrakiss little boys jokes