Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated East vs West Rosters
riverdog Wrote:Thank you, this is what I was asking. Knew there were better kids playing than what made All State, however it should be reversed submission for Ky team should be first with those boys being looked at for all state honors. Wait are there any teams with all state players teammates on Ky team ? If so that means submissions had to go in at same time.

Im sure it is possible that All State players have teammates on the East vs West or Team KY rosters sure.

Please understand that team KY I am assuming is the best that the KYMSFA can put together, by position, that can play not only on Thanksgiving weekend but can continue to play throughout the entire FBU tournament. This may be difficult for some players to do because of the travel, cost, prior family/other sports commitments.

Please note also that last year there was only 100 kids playing in an all star game......this year there are over 230 playing that weekend.
Congrat's to all the kid's again. Still only see 12 7th graders who have confirmed hope it doesn't stay like that, be tuff on them.
I am pretty sure not all 12 of those guys have confirmed and at least one on the east west will be playing with the Team Ky 7th graders instead. I can't wait to see both team ky 7th &8th grade
I am very proud of everyone who made the all star teams. It just seems funny that teams that got beat out in the first round of regionals have more players selected to the all star teams than the ones who actually made it to the championship games. You would think that the teams that made it to the championship games would have the most players picked to participate in the all star classic.
Does anybody know why the Letton kid and Jackson kid from LexCath are not in the roster??? Did they not want to play or travel. Or did someone not deserving take their roster spot?
FBfan4life Wrote:Does anybody know why the Letton kid and Jackson kid from LexCath are not in the roster??? Did they not want to play or travel. Or did someone not deserving take their roster spot?

You know their Head Coach will have them and 8 other kids on their team playing on Team Ky and Team East. Lexington Catholic coach is on the committe and will make sure they are at the top even though they went home early! Its all about who the coaches and comittee favor, not talent of the player!!!!!
Will not be replying any more to this thread.

Do not appreciate having mine, or any other board member's, intergrity challenged by nameless/faceless people.

We use this board to help disseminate information. I made the mistake of trying to explain our positions and answer questions. In turn, there are some who insatiably question any and everything. My answers only prompt them to ask more out-of-left-field questions. I don't have the time to put out those proverbial "fires".

If there is a player's parent or coach who reads this and you have specific questions, please feel free to email one of your board members. My email is listed below.

Congratulations to all of the players who were selected. We look forward to seeing you in Frankfort.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Jeremy T. Bass - KMSFA Vice President
[email]jtbass@kymiddleschoolfootball.com[/email]
KMSFA2 Wrote:Will not be replying any more to this thread.

Do not appreciate having mine, or any other board member's, intergrity challenged by nameless/faceless people.

We use this board to help disseminate information. I made the mistake of trying to explain our positions and answer questions. In turn, there are some who insatiably question any and everything. My answers only prompt them to ask more out-of-left-field questions. I don't have the time to put out those proverbial "fires".

If there is a player's parent or coach who reads this and you have specific questions, please feel free to email one of your board members. My email is listed below.

Congratulations to all of the players who were selected. We look forward to seeing you in Frankfort.

Mr. Bass you're the one that put your intergrity in question !!! Either you picked the best players for All State and they should have been asked to play for Team Ky or you lied to the boys by leading them to believe they were the best. Either way your a joke and all you done was set it up so Kymsa could make money off of the combine.
riverdog Wrote:so what your saying is every all state player was asked to play on the ky team?

why are you badgering this man anytime you pick any team somebody is not going to be happy this had to be an incredible undertaking they put together 6 teams that had to be tough all respect given to all the board members for there time i say "thank you"
riverdog Wrote:mr. Bass you're the one that put your intergrity in question !!! Either you picked the best players for all state and they should have been asked to play for team ky or you lied to the boys by leading them to believe they were the best. Either way your a joke and all you done was set it up so kymsa could make money off of the combine.

somebodys kid got left off
KMSFA2 Wrote:Will not be replying any more to this thread.

:lmao:The truth is you are a joke Jeremy! You know it and I know it. The selection comittee and you are phony. The truth is you guys picked kids you can get over on for finicial gain. Its okay I understand how FBU has you guys in their pocket, thats why you havent posted the Team KY. You guys have been exposed! :moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:
Where is the schedule for the east west games?
Truth, you're the "there's one in every crowd" guy. Let these kids enjoy their accomplishments, and unless you're ready to volunteer your time and effort (and test your patience), a simple "thank you" to the board is what I feel is in order.
TRUTH! Wrote::lmao:The truth is you are a joke Jeremy! You know it and I know it. The selection comittee and you are phony. The truth is you guys picked kids you can get over on for finicial gain. Its okay I understand how FBU has you guys in their pocket, thats why you havent posted the Team KY. You guys have been exposed! :moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

truth you have been on this site 20 minutes and have showed your rearend in every post you have made
Glad to see a couple of Williamsburg kids on the team. Very deserving kids. Would have liked to see a couple of others kids on there as well. Two kids in particular that have started every game the past two years on teams that went a combined 28-3 with one championship and a trip to the region finals this year. These kids always seem to get overlooked but were the backbone of two great teams. Keep your heads up #17 and #21. We know how good you are.
You dont have to agree with me......
truth! Wrote:you dont have to agree with me......

truth from the truth!
TRUTH! Wrote:You dont have to agree with me......

Only thing I agree with is I wish we knew exactly how each kid was picked. Everything else that you are going off about just stop it man. Not very adult-like the way you are attacking people. I mean whats next are you going to attack someone if a kid isnt recruited for college? On a side note I know East/West game is at KSU, where and when is the other game going to be played?
BM82 Wrote:Only thing I agree with is I wish we knew exactly how each kid was picked. Everything else that you are going off about just stop it man. Not very adult-like the way you are attacking people. I mean whats next are you going to attack someone if a kid isnt recruited for college? On a side note I know East/West game is at KSU, where and when is the other game going to be played?

The Team KY 7th and 8th grade games will be played at KSU as well on Saturday Nov 26, the East West games will be on Sunday Nov 27
Great I was afraid it was out of state.
Each kymsfa team is given a form to list players deserving of allstar consideration. Some time is given to get video clip of each player they submit to further each young man's case and allow these officals to make a fair assessment of their skills. I was told that Allstate was for their division and how each performed in the state tournament. The Allstate was not for the body of work for the yr. Some players maybe better in division 1 and some may be better in division 3. Trying to judge how a division 3 is against a division 1 player is ridiculously hard. My son didn't make the Fbu team and I felt that he very well could have but do I blame these officals NO. I realize that my son understands you need to be comfortable in your own skin . FBU ,Team Ky,East,West or other wise. My son will be a better man for what I give him not for which allstar team he does or doesn't make. I played College football and was never given the oppurtunity to middle school ball. Thanks for giving my son an oppurtunity to play at the middle school level and possibly given him the drive to make team Ky next yr.
just spoke to the Morton kid's dad and he had this to say "lets play some football and let the boys have some fun". I guess he is ok with his son being named all-state, but left off the Ky team....so I guess, I will roll with it too
All-State players are picked from teams that make the playoffs.Film from the playoff games are used in this process. If you do not make the playoffs, you are not gonna be picked as an all-state candidate.

All-Star game competitors are selected from ALL KYMSFA member schools. Film of those individuals are sent from games throughout the season.

So, from my understanding, the all-state players are selected for work done in the playoffs. All-Star players are selected for their whole body of work. Some of the best players may have not made the playoffs, or not have been on the best teams.
coach, you know that there are at least two players on the KY team that were put on the team for reasons other than their playing ability. I know one player who was put on over his teammate who was clearly the better player and you guys were told this.
I doubt this is actually the process that was used, as neither of the QBs chosen for the KY team won a title and neither had the performance shown by the Morton kid. (271 yards passing and 260 yards rushing in the four games and a state title- while the tailback also ran for over 250 yards ) I doubt anyone will really understand the true dynamics in play, but as the Morton kid's dad said to this morning "lets just let the boys go have some fun and play football"

we should all just accept the decisions and enjoy watching the kids play on the 26th, 27th
TRUTH! Wrote:You know their Head Coach will have them and 8 other kids on their team playing on Team Ky and Team East. Lexington Catholic coach is on the committe and will make sure they are at the top even though they went home early! Its all about who the coaches and comittee favor, not talent of the player!!!!!

The other Lex Cath kids are worthy of of playing all-star ( ie. Jaylen Jones, OL- Carpenter, Jackson TE Letton etc )...but the Mitchell kid? Really? I guess it's not what know, is who you know.
Congrats to Adams Middle School's Dylan Kidd! I couldn't be more proud of you, lil Dylan! I love you so much! You deserve this place on the team. Own it, big guy!!
The Allstate from what I understood was any of the players that played in the state tournament from the time the playoffs began. The film as I understand it was for any player nominated by any coach in the kymsfa. That's how kids who were not on any final four teams were able to be view . This allowed for the best kid in the state who played on the worst team to be considered. I am not the guy or a guy who picks these players but for some of you I was trying to explain the best I knew but some of you are such whiney ASSES you won't listen . It appears if some of your coaches were worried as much as you they could have sent enough film on all your phenoms that your team and the other crybabys phenoms could have had the first ever CRYBABY DADDY BALL BOWL and you could have stood there and said "there goes my mvp the best kid in the CRYBABY DADDY BALL BOWL. Sorry I attempt to explain the best I knew Daddy Brady ."BEFORE PRIDE COMES A GREAT FALL."
big rn Wrote:each kymsfa team is given a form to list players deserving of allstar consideration. Some time is given to get video clip of each player they submit to further each young man's case and allow these officals to make a fair assessment of their skills. I was told that allstate was for their division and how each performed in the state tournament. The allstate was not for the body of work for the yr. Some players maybe better in division 1 and some may be better in division 3. Trying to judge how a division 3 is against a division 1 player is ridiculously hard. My son didn't make the fbu team and i felt that he very well could have but do i blame these officals no. I realize that my son understands you need to be comfortable in your own skin . Fbu ,team ky,east,west or other wise. My son will be a better man for what i give him not for which allstar team he does or doesn't make. I played college football and was never given the oppurtunity to middle school ball. Thanks for giving my son an oppurtunity to play at the middle school level and possibly given him the drive to make team ky next yr.
i know the mans son and he is exactley right much deserved a true 7 th grader playing center on the 8th grade team and i don't remember any problems with the exchange he keeps his head up and mouth shut honor roll student too i'm proud to let my son line up next to him anytime
big rn Wrote:the allstate from what i understood was any of the players that played in the state tournament from the time the playoffs began. The film as i understand it was for any player nominated by any coach in the kymsfa. That's how kids who were not on any final four teams were able to be view . This allowed for the best kid in the state who played on the worst team to be considered. I am not the guy or a guy who picks these players but for some of you i was trying to explain the best i knew but some of you are such whiney asses you won't listen . It appears if some of your coaches were worried as much as you they could have sent enough film on all your phenoms that your team and the other crybabys phenoms could have had the first ever crybaby daddy ball bowl and you could have stood there and said "there goes my mvp the best kid in the crybaby daddy ball bowl. Sorry i attempt to explain the best i knew daddy brady ."before pride comes a great fall."

cry baby daddy ball bowl i love it.... Admission one towel