Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated East vs West Rosters
ochoocho Wrote:the truth doesnt lie ! Our all state team is playing a regular team from missouri.....not thier all state select team. Most state teams will be good teams that raised the money to go. Its better to play than not to play and great for football, but i am expecting a 50 - 0 blowout by half.

And yes ...n. Pulaski could beat the missouri team.....just as many of our top teams could !
Congrats to the players selected to all teams !

n pulaski probaslly could win against missouri but coukd they compete against anyones freshman team the level they should be playing on ...don't think so... If they could thats where they would be playing
if the ky team is playing a normal team, not a allstar team it should be a blowout...but you still have to show up and play...i've taken a normal team to tournaments and beaten allstar teams before. WE STILL HAVE TO PLAY >>!!!
While I personally have no idea what team Missouri is bringing (our affiliation is with FBU, we only wiry about our end as it pertains to kids here in Kentucky), if this were true, it send like you incredulous folks would be GRATEFUL that you are in a state that has an organized association for middle school football (as you are saying in your own posts that Missouri does not).
really.LOL
No need to get cheeky.... Just pointing out that we have an opp to dominate....thats a good.thing. I thing all of the pressure to organize is geyting to ya'. I am sure you are in a no win situation.....you guys are doing a great thing !!! From the PR standpoint I think its best to inform......not strike out if you ate going to fly the KYMSFA flag.
Hell .....everyone will be happy in the end....90% will be happy with what the boards doing and only 10% will not. Thats pretty dam good !!! So dont get flustered with postings. Hell, after losing the east west last year....the postings made me not want to step on the field again. Just do your thing, work to make it better (which includes taking criticism - kids we coach have to !), and show what a great weekend this can be for our kids.....for football....and our state. I believe coach Hawkins is in charge of this. Myself ....as a professional dentist / volunteer coach was pleasantly surprised by the organized layout and magnitude of this event last year. It was a great job .....well done......great weekend for kids and thier parents !!! Thanks for the hard work and dealing with the BS Smile

Coach Rose / Lex Cath - Offense
I'm certainly in agreement, Coach Rose. Took exception to TRUTH/BM82 (its the same person) accusing us of shady and underhanded things. Simply offered him/her and anyone else to calmly and politely ask the folks who made thes decisions they have questions about the opportunity to discuss in person next week. I think if you look back, it was him/her who took it as a confrontational opportunity.

We go out of our way to offer these events. I know everyone won't agree with the process but not appropriate to have or integrity questioned by a nameless person, especially one posting eighth multiple user names on here.

We have nothing to hide. Period....
Does anyone know when the east and west team will have there practice
I know I am on staff for the East. East / wesr will have practice Friday night & Sat morning. Last year one each team stayed in separate hotels and had diff practice fields. Western Hills and Frankfort High. I believe the kids are to check in for the weekend at noon. I have not seen schedule., but I believe all will check in for game at capital laza hotel...may be called holiday inn now.....then go to designated team hotel to check into room. Coach Hawkins will let you know .
ochoocho Wrote:i know i am on staff for the east. East / wesr will have practice friday night & sat morning. Last year one each team stayed in separate hotels and had diff practice fields. Western hills and frankfort high. I believe the kids are to check in for the weekend at noon. I have not seen schedule., but i believe all will check in for game at capital laza hotel...may be called holiday inn now.....then go to designated team hotel to check into room. Coach hawkins will let you know .

ochoocho my son is on east squad i look foward to meeting you
From what I've seen this has been an amazing experience for my son. Thanks to the kmfsa for putting this on ... doing it with and having class! Go KY. (and go union raiders, Vince and Collin)
bcpwflfootball coach Wrote:From what I've seen this has been an amazing experience for my son. Thanks to the kmfsa for putting this on ... doing it with and having class! Go KY. (and go union raiders, Vince and Collin)

Same here. I hope all the players have as much fun this weekend as the parents and fans are going have watching. We all are going to hear alot about these kids over the next 4 years at the next level.
Congrats to the boys from Bell County.......good job guys .
happy thanksgiving, lets go watch some good football tomorrow . god bless all the kids and all the families. travel safe..
my son made all-state and is on team ky. we were contacted and he decided to play on team ky not east vs west . so i'm not sure how all the other kids made the team. they have a lot of talent, and I mean a lot! but of course there were other kids who got overlooked.... That is why you have all-Americans in college who walked on. and hall of famers in the pros who were not drafted...