Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-State/East-West All-Star
Back on focus here - any word on when the teams will be announced?
that is the million dollar question. I would love to know too. I would also like to know if anyone other than the kids who played in the championship games are gonna have a chance.
I'm sure there will be kids from other teams. Paintsville only had 2 and Meece had about 6.
Guys, this is middle school football. Common.
Meece had 4..QB OG RB and TE
Do you know of any others who've been named, riverdog?
So if I understood this correctly, they are selecting kids to play on the all Kentucky team, if they make it are the playing in the east west game??? And when will these rosters be uploaded?
From what I've read, if they're on the Kentucky team, they will not be participating in the East/West All Star game. That was on an earlier post in this thread.
TigerFan3 Wrote:No idea who he's talking about and it really doesn't matter. I'm just not a fan of negativity towards kids.

Who said I was taking anything from this kid? I mentioned that he might be a great kid....but just not deserving to be on the all- star team. He is occupying a roster spot where a WELL deserve player should be. And obviously you know who Im talking about since you mentioned " Our coach "..
FBfan4life Wrote:Who said I was taking anything from this kid? I mentioned that he might be a great kid....but just not deserving to be on the all- star team. He is occupying a roster spot where a WELL deserve player should be. And obviously you know who Im talking about since you mentioned " Our coach "..

You are exactly right FBfan, and he knows just like the rest of us. when you a have more picks than completions, thats a good indicator.
I said "our coach" meaning my son's coach. He didn't know his son has been chosen until after our ballgames. I don't know who your coach is. That's what I'm saying.
UHHHH.....Is this announce ment ever going to be posted?
I figured the teams would've been posted by now?
I thought the names would be posted too. Does anyone have any info?
i know for a fact they havent contacted players until last nite.it probably wont be posted until all the plays have excepted the invite.thats my guess.
2 8th graders - Kash Daniel and Jonathan LeMaster and 1 7th grader - Kent Phelps were notified this afternoon that they'd been selected for the FBU Kentucky team.
Matt Miller was chosen for all state free saftey.
What about Jordan ray or Dalton frasure? Does anyone know if they made the all Kentucky team???
My son #59 in Blue jersey or #74 in the orange jersey of FMS Frankfort Hunter Conway made the All-State 7th grade as OC. was 35 on list I have for 7th grader's.
Sasquatch, JCMS didn't have any 8th graders, but I think they had 3 on the 7th grade team.
Anyone know about Devin Gentry, Bradley Sanford, Hunter Crowe or Tyler Garcia from Johnson Middle School?? All are 8th graders.
xSasquatchx85 Wrote:What about Jordan ray or Dalton frasure? Does anyone know if they made the all Kentucky team???

Dalton Frasure was notified this afternoon that he was selected as WR for the 8th grade team. Not sure on anyone else.
So frasure made the east west or the all Kentucky and i thought all state players automatically made east west game
It would be hard to go against Mills from Whitley.
Probably the most impressive player in the entire playoffs.
xSasquatchx85 Wrote:So frasure made the east west or the all Kentucky and i thought all state players automatically made east west game

He was notified he made the Kentucky 8th grade team. I don't know how the selection works for the East/ West.
Be The Hammer Wrote:Matt Miller was chosen for all state free saftey.

Really? non-factor player
Lovinit Wrote:Anyone know about Devin Gentry, Bradley Sanford, Hunter Crowe or Tyler Garcia from Johnson Middle School?? All are 8th graders.

No Johnson Co 8th grade players made the FBU team. Only 35 kids from across the state were selected.
xSasquatchx85 Wrote:What about Jordan ray or Dalton frasure? Does anyone know if they made the all Kentucky team???

Jordan Ray made the East/West team
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It would be hard to go against Mills from Whitley.
Probably the most impressive player in the entire playoffs.

Easy there coach
TigerFan3 Wrote:2 8th graders - Kash Daniel and Jonathan LeMaster and 1 7th grader - Kent Phelps were notified this afternoon that they'd been selected for the FBU Kentucky team.

Congrats to those three players, they earned their places. Best of luck to those guys, its basketball time for us now