Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 20 Pikeville 6 (8th Grade)
Final from Lawrence County. Credit to the Bulldogs, they hit the Panthers in the mouth and that was that.

Ryder Johnson at the last I heard was being released from the hospital and all tests were negative. Hopefully this is a case that looked a lot more scary than what it is. Hope to have him back soon, Pikeville has gotta have him!
Congratulations young DAWGS keep up the Hard work
Panther Thunder Wrote:Final from Lawrence County. Credit to the Bulldogs, they hit the Panthers in the mouth and that was that.

Ryder Johnson at the last I heard was being released from the hospital and all tests were negative. Hopefully this is a case that looked a lot more scary than what it is. Hope to have him back soon, Pikeville has gotta have him!

We here at Lawrence hope that Ryder is ok. Every time this age group of boys gets together it is a battle. I wish I had seen the game. Louisa also had an injury. Brandon Richardson broke his wrist. Hope he has a speedy recovery as well.
Congrats LC
This bunch of Bulldogs is amazing.. they have very versatile young players.. they know how to run, pass and score. Hope Panther Johnson is back already and Brandon..get well soon too...team misses you.