Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville v Lawrence 9/1
This should be a good game. Lawrence is looking very solid and will give Pikeville all they can handle. Any thoughts?
Pikeville team is rounding into form right now. Should be a VERY interesting game.
LC by 10
where will this game be played at
dawgbyte02 Wrote:This should be a good game. Lawrence is looking very solid and will give Pikeville all they can handle. Any thoughts?
Out of ignorance, what has LC done since their game against Shelby Valley @ Pikeville?
For starters they havent played two games back too back. That was a very hard day on the team. I think with fresh leggs you will see a totaly different team in LC.
lpd826 Wrote:For starters they havent played two games back too back. That was a very hard day on the team. I think with fresh leggs you will see a totaly different team in LC.

Well good then we shouldn't have to hear all the excuses again if LC loses.
I sure hope the sun doesn't get in anyone's eyes or someone doesn't get a tummy ache.
Should be a good game. Panthers will be hard to beat. Go Panthers!
Lawrence 20 Pikeville-6 final score. Very hard hitting game. Lawrence controlled the line of scrimmage from the start. The defense was in the Pikeville backfield most of the game. Lawrence offense used a good mix of pass/run that kept Pikeville guessing.