Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tigers of Paintsville defeated the Raceland Rams 22-0
The tigers defeated the rams last night 22-0. The tigers are very big, strong, long and have one or two with some speed.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:The tigers defeated the rams last night 22-0. The tigers are very big, strong, long and have one or two with some speed.

16-0 at the half. The offense could never get rolling. I don't remember a long drive. So a lot of pressure was on the defense to stop the tiger offense. The tigers didn't score again till about the 2 1/2 minute mark left in the game. So imo the RAM defense did a very good job of slowing down a much bigger and stronger team. Good job RAM D!!
:Thumbs:
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:The tigers defeated the rams last night 22-0. The tigers are very big, strong, long and have one or two with some speed.

congrats TIGERS , not looking forward to playing these guys next weekend ...:worthy:
Paintsville will be a tough team this year to beat!!!
Congrats to the Tigers of Paintsville
It is funny, I saw the pics and video of the game. I also find it very interesting that some of these kids are listed on the high school team. 8-Fannin rb/db 5-10..175 10th grade. 12-Daniels QB/S 6-2 190..10th grade. 77 Butler 6-2 285 10th grade. Look just like the kids playing in the 8th grade game against Raceland Middle School kids. Standing over top a kid when you tackle them and posing like HUlk Hogan is absolutley stupid and unsportsmanlike.
I find it interesting that these young men played in an 8th grade game and they are listed as Sophomores in high school. Are you serious???? If it is the case- that would mean that they now are in trouble of losing their eligibilty to play high school ball for the season. IF THEY DID PLAY IN THIS GAME AS HIGH SCHOOLERS. So if anyone can please clear this up by posting rosters of kids who played in that game we can put this to rest. I have pics and film of the game and would ask that someone please forward a roster to clear up this question.
Ram-Fan Wrote:It is funny, I saw the pics and video of the game. I also find it very interesting that some of these kids are listed on the high school team. 8-Fannin rb/db 5-10..175 10th grade. 12-Daniels QB/S 6-2 190..10th grade. 77 Butler 6-2 285 10th grade. Look just like the kids playing in the 8th grade game against Raceland Middle School kids. Standing over top a kid when you tackle them and posing like HUlk Hogan is absolutley stupid and unsportsmanlike.
I find it interesting that these young men played in an 8th grade game and they are listed as Sophomores in high school. Are you serious???? If it is the case- that would mean that they now are in trouble of losing their eligibilty to play high school ball for the season. IF THEY DID PLAY IN THIS GAME AS HIGH SCHOOLERS. So if anyone can please clear this up by posting rosters of kids who played in that game we can put this to rest. I have pics and film of the game and would ask that someone please forward a roster to clear up this question.

Not sure why the high school roster is mixed up with the middle school roster. However, no one over the 8th grade played in this game. Do you really think the Paintsville coaches would do that???
Does the Middle School have a roster for the team? Just trying to find it.
Ram-Fan Wrote:Does the Middle School have a roster for the team? Just trying to find it.

I'm sure there is a roster, but I don't have it. All those kids start on the varsity you mentioned. On the middle school team, #8 is a seventh grader, #12 is an eighth grader and I think the coaches son. #77 is an eighth grader. I will agree that on paper those kids resemble some of the varsity players and wear the same jersey number.

Paintsville's varsity plays @ 6:00 tonight and the middle school plays @ 7:00, and at different locations and all these kids will be playing middle school ball because they are middle school kids.

The better team won. Deal with it. Give credit where it is due.
2000PHS Wrote:I'm sure there is a roster, but I don't have it. All those kids start on the varsity you mentioned. On the middle school team, #8 is a seventh grader, #12 is an eighth grader and I think the coaches son. #77 is an eighth grader. I will agree that on paper those kids resemble some of the varsity players and wear the same jersey number.

Paintsville's varsity plays @ 6:00 tonight and the middle school plays @ 7:00, and at different locations and all these kids will be playing middle school ball because they are middle school kids.

Your right the better team did win. We were out manned. But I was proud of the deffensive effort the Rams put out. The tigers can look for brighter days if those kids stick around. Good luck the rest of the year tigers.
2000PHS Wrote:I'm sure there is a roster, but I don't have it. All those kids start on the varsity you mentioned. On the middle school team, #8 is a seventh grader, #12 is an eighth grader and I think the coaches son. #77 is an eighth grader. I will agree that on paper those kids resemble some of the varsity players and wear the same jersey number.

Just relax, I was approached about a concern and it is my duty to find out the facts. All I asked was for a roster on the team. Sorry that this may have upset you, but if you are a part of the KYMSFA you have to have a roster turned in with the paperwork for your team. I am one of 4 representatives for your region and I asked for your roster. Did the better team win, probably so, if you had concerns about another team you played, you have the right to question as I was approached. I just wanted to clarify an issue. If you are not part of the KYMSFA, you can join by checking out KYMSFA on the net.
I'm a parent of a Paintsville Middle School player and a basketball coach at Paintsville. Why would you infer that kids played illegally in this game?? If you are a representative call the coach and request a roster. Don't put this on a message board. You get beat take it and move on. Pikeville kicked our butt on Saturday and I'm not making any excuses.
#12- Matt Miller
#77- Jonathan LeMaster
#8- Kash Daniel
pvillefootball Wrote:#12- Matt Miller
#77- Jonathan LeMaster
#8- Kash Daniel
Miller and Daniel are some large individuals. They will be fantastic HS Players both on the gridiron and diamond if they so chose.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Miller and Daniel are some large individuals. They will be fantastic HS Players both on the gridiron and diamond if they so chose.

Very Bright Days ahead for tiger sports.
Raceland making excuses and whining...who would have ever thought. LOL....How many of these Paintsville kids will end up at J.C.?
You'll have to excuse Kosar......he's an idiot.
We got hammered by a better team.....bottom line. We have not played well yet this year. We still have recievers running the wrong routes.....our lead blockers are always turning to see where the back with the ball is istead of blocking the guy in front of him. We are a Mess right now and won't win very many games until we un-mess ourselves.
Kosar Wrote:Raceland making excuses and whining...who would have ever thought. LOL....How many of these Paintsville kids will end up at J.C.?

How times have changed! It used to be that the question being asked was "How many of those county kids will end up at Paintsville?"
kosar Wrote:raceland making excuses and whining...who would have ever thought. Lol....how many of these paintsville kids will end up at j.c.?

not one of them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:not one of them.

yeap.
Thank you for the assist. The roster only had high school kids on it and that is why I asked.