Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass Bowl Predictions 8/27 @ LC
What are your predictions for these three great games?

Williamsburg vs. Frankfort -D3

Lexington Catholic vs. Corbin -D2

Bell County vs. Westport--D1

What are your thoughts?
Frankfort
Lexington Catholic
Bell Co.
Williamsburg
Lexington Catholic
Westport vs Bell will be the game of the day. Too tough to call. Good Luck to both
Frankfort L.C. Bell
Williamsburg should be good again in D1. Griffith's younger brother (I believe his name is Andrew) is gonna be hard to handle for any team D1 or D3. Are the 7th grade teams playing too?
Bell co.
Lexington Catholic
Bell County
Frankfort ?
Lexington Catholic
Bell Co.
Williamsburg
Corbin is down this year so LC should have an easy time.

Don't know much about Westport but do know Bell is loaded so will go with Bell

Williamsburg did lose a lot of talent but they will still have the best player on the field and I have to think they will pull it out.
L.C
Bell Co.
Williamsburg
Great day of football. Although I thought a couple of games would have been closer in score. I was expecting more from the Frankfort/Williamsburg game. I also thought Westport would have had a better game.
Gameman Wrote:Great day of football. Although I thought a couple of games would have been closer in score. I was expecting more from the Frankfort/Williamsburg game. I also thought Westport would have had a better game.

What were the scores of the games? SawBell. What was other 3. LC Corbin, Wburg Frankfort, LC Corbin 7th
footballfever Wrote:What were the scores of the games? SawBell. What was other 3. LC Corbin, Wburg Frankfort, LC Corbin 7th

Lex Cath won 52-0 and Frankfort on big also. Frankfort 42 Williamsburg 14. Im not postive on the Frankfort score but I think im close.
Score was actually 24-0 Frankfort over Williamsburg. #44 for Frankfort was the star of the day in this game. I believe his name was Hurst. Great player. We made a lot of mistakes and just couldn't sustain a drive. Passing game wasn't clicking and seemed like every time we had a good run we would fumble the ball. Frankfort did an excellent job stripping the ball. Just an off day all around. Even the coaches didn't seem to be into the game the way they usually are. Hope to see Frankfort again in playoffs. Maybe we can make it a little closer.