Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowl games at Ashland 8-13
Does anyone have the times and matcups?
I know Greenup Co. and Johnson Central play each other at these times - 7th grade at 4pm and 8th grade at 6.
Raceland 7th and 8th plays West Carter. don't know the times yet.
How did J.C. do against Greenup?
RAMBAIT Wrote:Raceland 7th and 8th plays West Carter. don't know the times yet.

The Rams 7th and 8th grade teams won both games against West Carter. The seventh grade game wasn't very close. But the eighth grade game was a very hard fought win. The Rams played tough. Some bright spots on these two teams. Both QB's throw nice passes. Some good receivers. Three or four hard running backs. And some very big and strong linemen with speed. Future looks bright in RAMland! Now get ready for the Tigers of Paintsville. Remember last year 7th grade! I believe this is a 8th grade only game. But some 7th graders will compete in this game. Good luck Rams!
Allsports#1 Wrote:I know Greenup Co. and Johnson Central play each other at these times - 7th grade at 4pm and 8th grade at 6.

I was told that Johnson Central's 7th grade put it on Greenup Co really bad. JC must have a really good team! Can someone post a score...
Johnson county 7th won 38-16. Johnson county 8th won 38-0
MR. Slate Wrote:Johnson county 7th won 38-16. Johnson county 8th won 38-0

Thanks for the scores Mr Slate.
JC 7th played really well...24-0 at halftime.I was a little nervous heading into this game with all of the talk of how stacked GC 7th was this season. Great effort by JC...GC had no answer for the speed and power of Alex Spencer. He finished with 5 TDs (3 rushing an 2 KO returns) JC defense was tough as well. Great first game for JC 7th.

Full disclosure...my son plays for JC.
JC 7th played really well...24-0 at halftime.I was a little nervous heading into this game with all of the talk of how stacked GC 7th was this season. Great effort by JC...GC had no answer for the speed and power of Alex Spencer. He finished with 5 TDs (3 rushing an 2 KO returns) JC defense was tough as well. Great first game for JC 7th.

khsgamenight Wrote:JC 7th played really well...24-0 at halftime.I was a little nervous heading into this game with all of the talk of how stacked GC 7th was this season. Great effort by JC...GC had no answer for the speed and power of Alex Spencer. He finished with 5 TDs (3 rushing an 2 KO returns) JC defense was tough as well. Great first game for JC 7th.

FIVE TOUCHDOWNS!! Man... I would have loved to see your team play.. You must have a very solid team.
If you had lost would have we gotten this full disclouser?? lol... just kidding.
Full disclouser... my son was the QB on the RAMS team (7th).
JC 8th won 38-0! On the upside very strong. Down side out of shape!!! Corey Fields(50) had 5 tackles, 3 pancakes, along with almost a blocked punt. Jordan Ray(64) the transfer from Adams had 2 tackles, 4 pancakes, and almost blocked a punt. Blake Martin, Bryce Skaggs, Conner Ratliff looked really impressive in the backfield... But we will see how good they really are when the go up against Boyd Co. in 1 week
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:FIVE TOUCHDOWNS!! Man... I would have loved to see your team play.. You must have a very solid team.
If you had lost would have we gotten this full disclouser?? lol... just kidding.
Full disclouser... my son was the QB on the RAMS team (7th).

Had we lost there probably would have been no post at all...hahaha!!!

But it is always fun to brag on our guys when we have the chance. I am really proud of how hard our guys have worked in the off season and the job our coaching staff has done. The difference between the way this team looked the first time they put the pads on this year and the way they played Saturday is unbelieveable.

My son was the center...#78.
How about Andrew Kelly and Daniel Meade they had a few tackles too. JC 7th and 8th done a fine Job. VERY PROUD!!!
khsgamenight Wrote:Had we lost there probably would have been no post at all...hahaha!!!

But it is always fun to brag on our guys when we have the chance. I am really proud of how hard our guys have worked in the off season and the job our coaching staff has done. The difference between the way this team looked the first time they put the pads on this year and the way they played Saturday is unbelieveable.

My son was the center...#78.

Love them proud parents!! Good talkin' to you khsgamenight! Good luck the rest of the season. And tell that boy great job>>