Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th
BM82 Wrote:I think I see how everyone is thinking.....

Wildcat18 thinks LCath was trying to rub it in when they burned a timeout and the QB threw the ball away the next down. Here's the truth: after LCath converted a 4th & 5 with 1 minute left the game was over. The timeout was burned because after the play was called in the huddle (I was in the huddle) the UK timekeeper said you guys have 3 seconds to run the next play so the timeout was burned. The coaches, QB, or any other LCath supporters were not trying to rub it in.

LCDAD I understand his responses too. When he said 90% of the parents care about Friday Nights that is a true statement. They fill up the stands and write newspaper articles on how your football team does on Friday's not on Tuesday's. The last 5 High School seasons LCath has 2 State Titles. Those are the rings that matter the most at LC.

Riverdog I saw the comments about the overraged players, practicing in pads, and recruiting, you would know better than I would. If its true or not that is on them and I wish NP the best.

Wildcat18 lets stop with the fan base bashing and lets act like champions on and off the field. After losing to NP at the Ballard tournament I never took my frustrations to the message boards. I just told the kids that if we get another oppritunity to play them make the most of it. The whole comment that said something about we think we are better than Jesus, come on man lets not go there. Only one walked on water? You can crack open the good book and clearly see that Peter walked on water too. Just had to throw that in there. LOL

Meatloaf you are allowed to call them the favorite if you want to. They won the 7th grade championship fair and square.

I see how everyone feels on this one, but it is just a game that I love to teach and be around.

We didn't show boat at Ballard. We didn't jack a pass through the field goal post with 16 seconds left on a running clock with a 1st down knowing we already had the win. Please don't think my comments are reflecting our loss, we'll take that and build from it. It's strictly what i just stated. That's it. You're exactly right about Peter also LOL, that slipped my mind. (That comment was straight sarcasm, so please don't take that seriously.) I do have a quick question for you though. If you were in the huddle, why would you post a comment on here asking who won the tournament, obviously already knowing LC won? Doesn't really make sense to me.

On another note, i'm pretty sure riverdog's from Meece (our lesser crosstown rival). They're just blowing smoke, notice they didn't respond to my comments earlier.

RIVERDOG, WE'LL RECREATE A SPOT ON OUR SCHEDULE FOR YOU. PLEASE CALL OUR COACH. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. :please:
Messages In This Thread
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th - by Wildcat18 - 07-04-2011, 01:50 PM