Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th
LCDAD Wrote:Let me ask you a simple question. How much time have you spent around LC fans to know what they think? I have read these post and you are so filled with hate and jealousy tword LC its funny.Our middle school program is a feeder program to the High School. Thats it ! What happens on friday night is the concern of 90% of the LC parents and fans.You started this crap and now trying to crawfish out of it.I for one can see through all that hogwash your spouting.Truth be known you want to make a big deal out of middle school football. The faces of these programs and the kids will change night and day the next few years. Springsteen wrote a great song about it "Glory Days" Enjoy in your older years.

I have spent probably 2 or 3 passing tournaments around LC fans this summer and trust me, that's enough. Again, it's not all of them, only a very few. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Once again you've proven my point. LexCathKnight15 and BM82 make logical points to the discussion. You on the other hand are rambling on about how everyone should bow down :notworthy to LC (because apparently us, every other team in the state, and Jesus Christ himself are all jealous and hate Lex Cath with a passion lol) and something about a Springsteen song. :rockon: Please tell me what we should be jealous of? Why is LC so much better? I don't get it, help me understand it. As far as I know, only one person has ever walked on water. I didn't start anything here. I simply made a statement. You could have overlooked it, but you didn't. You felt the need to direct a comment to me personally and that's fine, I welcome it. In all honesty, I suggest you re-read your comments on here before you submit because only about 25% of the stuff you type makes sense.
Messages In This Thread
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th - by Wildcat18 - 07-01-2011, 04:23 PM