Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th
Wildcat18 Wrote:You make fair points compared to LCDAD. However, you're thinking too far outside the box on this one. I'm anxious to play LC. Bottom line. Period. That's it. There's no hate haha, that's a stretch. LC motivates our guys because of the one incident at the end of the UK tourney and their fans thinking they are entitled to be the "big game" on everyone's schedule. (I should have used "big game" instead of "super bowl". Hopefully you get the picture.) LC hasn't won a middle school state championship and to my knowledge, hasn't even been very close to doing so. You're not entitled to anything. So, my point being, don't think your crap don't stink til you put a ring on your finger.....or at least get close to doing so for that matter.

"But I know and you and your fans know it that Lex Cath is your most important game.I watched you play all summer and no game gave you or your fans more pleasure than beating Lex Cath.Your not alone many schools are that way." -- There's the comment. "super bowl" = most important game.

LC played for one of the 8th grade championships last season
Messages In This Thread
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th - by LexCathKnight15 - 06-15-2011, 10:35 PM