Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th
"The coaches didnt tell him to do that but I wish he would have thrown it at you!" You didn't make any point. Looked more like a rant to me. Build a rivalry? We have numerous rivalries around here with stiff competition and trust me, Lexington Catholic isn't one of them. My comments have nothing to do with taking a "cheap shot" at anyone. It's about facing the guy in front of you and being able to take him to the woodshed. Middle school football is way more than speed and size. You can put the biggest and fastest kid in the state on the football field, but if he can't run crisp routes, make quick decisions, or play a lick of defense, you're not going to get much out of that guy. It's about being "football smart." Its been a great summer for us. Give your team credit, LC had good runs in all of the tourneys we entered also. This was our first year trying these things out. We expected to struggle a little in the beginning because we knew it was the weakest part of our game. Hopefully it helped us a lot, we'll see.

The last I saw was the LC coach being restrained and told to go back to his team from the main official at Ballard. It was funny you brought that up haha. Keep the nonsense in the stands, that's fine, they're fans and can yell and cheer at whoever they want. They pay to get in. It's different when it's on the field.
Messages In This Thread
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th - by Wildcat18 - 06-14-2011, 04:52 PM