Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iphone 4 battery life
Is anyone out there having any issues with battery life on their 4?

I am a fairly heavy user and I have to keep a charger on my desk at the office because i can't make it through an entire day.

What is everyone elses experience?
Midee1 Wrote:Is anyone out there having any issues with battery life on their 4?

I am a fairly heavy user and I have to keep a charger on my desk at the office because i can't make it through an entire day.

What is everyone elses experience?

Had one for a bit, Couldnt handle At&T, Have u tried downloading a APP that monitors App usage that may be running in the background?

I have the intercept now and i had to download a Advanced Task manager to close factory programs that was eating my battery.
Here recently my Blackberry battery is just up and dying within a few hours, Seems they was some apps running that I didn't know about running
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Had one for a bit, Couldnt handle At&T, Have u tried downloading a APP that monitors App usage that may be running in the background?

I have the intercept now and i had to download a Advanced Task manager to close factory programs that was eating my battery.

Haven't tried that yet. Any idea what one would be called?

I have no problems with at&t around here. Got used to it I guess.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Here recently my Blackberry battery is just up and dying within a few hours, Seems they was some apps running that I didn't know about running

I don't get near the battery life with my Verizon blackberry as I did with my AT&T blackberry.
Midee1 Wrote:Haven't tried that yet. Any idea what one would be called?

I have no problems with at&t around here. Got used to it I guess.

I like The Unlimited net i get with Sprint but everyone likes there own stuff.

To Use task killer apps im almost 100% sure your phone has to be jail broken.

Ztoggle
"RemoveBG" on cydia
multicleaner
The 3G S battery life drove me crazy. For the first month of two it was great. After that, if I didn't charge it overnight, it would be dead.
The 4 I've had no problem with though. I text, talked on the phone, use apps and I wouldn't have to charge it for 2-3days, seriously. It's the best phone I've ever had. But I have really tried to take care of this one unlike my other phones.
I don't know about the iphone, but my bberry curve 4g gets me no more than 8 hours of life
The battery life on my 3GS is horrible unless you keep the background apps cleared off of the Task Manager. Its pretty easy but sometimes difficult to remember to do but is well worth it.

Double tap the home button (will bring up the task manager), then hold down on the apps and a (-) negative sign will appear then you can close out all the apps running in the background.

If those are closed out i get about 10 hours out of my iPhone and I constantly am using it for something, so maybe clearing stuff from the task bar will help.
EastKyMx Wrote:The battery life on my 3GS is horrible unless you keep the background apps cleared off of the Task Manager. Its pretty easy but sometimes difficult to remember to do but is well worth it.

Double tap the home button (will bring up the task manager), then hold down on the apps and a (-) negative sign will appear then you can close out all the apps running in the background.

If those are closed out i get about 10 hours out of my iPhone and I constantly am using it for something, so maybe clearing stuff from the task bar will help.

Thanks for that information. I will try that and see what kind of results I get.