Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(1) Ohio State
41.94%
(4) Kentucky
58.06%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Ohio State vs. (4) Kentucky 3/25 (Sweet 16)
Looks like there going to even the fouls./ I LOVE IT
^lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Everytime we take the lead, there going back to the free throw line.
Here it comes, they are not going to let us win this one.
Who was technical on?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
If they can call that out on us then something is freaking wrong.
Strikeout King Wrote:^ Coach Cal

He was on the other side of the court? How can you call a T on him?

And where is Harrellson Cal? Put him in the game. Sullinger didn't dominate until Cal took Josh out.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:He was on the other side of the court? How can you call a T on him?

And where is Harrellson Cal? Put him in the game. Sullinger didn't dominate until Cal took Josh out.

I don't know but he was arguing that the ball went off Lighty (Which replay shows that it did) and the ref's T'd him up for it, he's sitting down now.

Cal needs to put Harrellson back in
Finally, Josh is in the game.
#BBFL
Sully, quit being a baby. Give up the ball.
#BBFL
He kills knight and u call a foul on liggens. Your pathetic.
We should have been up by 4, not tied.
A freaking 5 second call?
5 seconds? Are you serious?
#BBFL
Id like to **** on these refs grave.
This has been heckuva game.
How bout them CATS!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Final

Kentucky 62-60

TongueirateSho :Cheerlead :flame: :Clap: :rockon::1: :biggrin:
now lets all jump back on the blue colored bandwagon xD
4_real Wrote:now lets all jump back on the blue colored bandwagon xD
Who are you meaning? I think most UK fans have always supported them on this site.