Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Spirit Trophies
The winners of this years 15th Region Spirit Trophies were:

Girl's: Paintsville

Boy's: East Ridge

Congrats to BOTH!!!

I guess it was rigged also Bubbles.....LOL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:The winners of this years 15th Region Spirit Trophies were:

Girl's: Paintsville

Boy's: East Ridge

Congrats to BOTH!!!

I guess it was rigged also Bubbles.....LOL.

This was all about the FANS!!! Great job by both STUDENT BODIES of ER and Pville. :CheerleadHornet and Eagle fans are going to STATE!!!
Bubbles Wrote:This was all about the FANS!!! Great job by both STUDENT BODIES of ER and Pville. :CheerleadHornet and Eagle fans are going to STATE!!!

Yes us "true" fans are going.

I hope your cheerleaders act better down there. For Ms. Sturgill's sake. Not used to seeing her squads act like that. The dark complected girl that cheered under the basket last night (I think she was wear jersey 25)......MY GOD. She needs an attitude adjustment, big time. You can't keep from seeing her the way she acts and trash talks the players the way she does. If she wants to be a crazy fan, put her in the bleachers...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Bubbles Wrote:This was all about the FANS!!! Great job by both STUDENT BODIES of ER and Pville. :CheerleadHornet and Eagle fans are going to STATE!!!
The players made that determination I believe. Sounds as though everyone from the region should not make the trip.
I really don't see how East Ridge beat Johnson Central, Pikeville and Prestonsburg. I think that just might be rigged... However congrats Paintsville, you all have always had a good student section!
OffTheHook Wrote:Yes us "true" fans are going.

I hope your cheerleaders act better down there. For Ms. Sturgill's sake. Not used to seeing her squads act like that. The dark complected girl that cheered under the basket last night (I think she was wear jersey 25)......MY GOD. She needs an attitude adjustment, big time. You can't keep from seeing her the way she acts and trash talks the players the way she does. If she wants to be a crazy fan, put her in the bleachers...lol.

She is the reason they lost districts. lol