Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEKC winter meeting...
Has anyone heard anything about the NEKC winter meeting? It's usually already happened by now.
Not heard but I know some teams already have their schedules done and ready for next year. Kinda funny dont you think.
are they even going to have the conference I heard only 4 teams now in it.
6 teams- Raceland, Verity, Boyd, Greenup and Lawrence Co and they added Martin County-(Sheldon Clark). So we are looking at a 5 game conference and pick up 5 games with other teams. East Carter and West Carter moved to the EKC with Lewis, Morgan, Fleming, Mason, Rowan, Bath, Nicholas. Looked at doing a SUPER CONFERENCE with all teams but the travel distance is to great for alot of teams. Lawrence County will prolly drop down and play teams in the south, Raceland is looking at a couple of bowl games to get other games in and playing OHIO teams possibly this coming year. So that is the NEKC in a nut shell. Good luck to all teams this year and lets get ready for some spring ball. I will say that with the current 6th grade team coming up and the returning starters that played up as 7th graders, Raceland should be in the mix again this year for a title.
Ram-Fan is this information from the winter meeting?
Yes, this is the information from this coming season with the NEKC. U can contact me privately if you need any information.
Looks like we will need to find more games to make our 10 game season.....
Would love to see Johnson co. get into this conference. Competition is so much better.