Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 7-8th grade All American games
Would love to see all of our 8th grade ALL-Star kids who play on the East West Game, go to the now broad selection of All American Games. Some of our kids have played in the FBU Junior All American game in San Antonio, Texas and some has played in the Diamond Bowl Junior Rank All American game in Tempe, Arizona. This coming year there will be a new Junior All American Game that will most likely be held at Disney World with a company called FOOTBALL-TECH. They are looking at 7-8th grade games too. It is a shame that we have 100 kids on the East-West game and only a select few go to these. This coming year there will also be an All Star team that will travel to Myrtle Beach to play and represent Kentucky also. This will open up more playing opportunities for all of our kids.
I feel that this is a great opportunity for all of our kids to be seen and to be able to match up with the countries best.
Good Luck to all the kids in 2011. PLAYBALL!!!
I from Bardstown Ky. how can your kid try out for the Kentucky all-star team.
wrogers Wrote:I from Bardstown Ky. how can your kid try out for the Kentucky all-star team.
There is a nomination process in place for KYMSFA member schools to nominate players. It can be found on their website.