Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Once And For All, Pres. Biden is No Threat to Anyone's Children. STOP THE LIES !
The alleged hacked iCloud account of Hunter Biden apparently includes references by Hunter to Joe Biden as "Peter Henderson," "Pedo Joe," and "Pedo Peter." The hackers also have claimed that the account includes a photo of a young, blindfolded Asian girl tied up, with Hunter eating a sandwich nearby. In addition, there are screenshots showing tens of thousands of dollars of payments from Hunter to various Biden family members.

Add the alleged disclosures in Hunter's iCloud account, his laptop hard drive, and Ashley Biden's diary entries about inappropriate showers with her father Joe, and the claim Pedo Joe is no threat to anyone's children seems dubious. Maybe Joe Biden's current mental deficiency and security details have made children safer in his presence than they one were but the Biden family is not one that most Americans with children would welcome as neighbors. Hopefully, justice will find a path to Joe, Hunter, and Uncle Jim.
(07-10-2022, 08:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The alleged hacked iCloud account of Hunter Biden apparently includes references by Hunter to Joe Biden as "Peter Henderson," "Pedo Joe," and "Pedo Peter." The hackers also have claimed that the account includes a photo of a young, blindfolded Asian girl tied up, with Hunter eating a sandwich nearby. In addition, there are screenshots showing tens of thousands of dollars of payments from Hunter to various Biden family members.

Add the alleged disclosures in Hunter's iCloud account, his laptop hard drive, and Ashley Biden's diary entries about inappropriate showers with her father Joe, and the claim Pedo Joe is no threat to anyone's children seems dubious. Maybe Joe Biden's current mental deficiency and security details have made children safer in his presence than they one were but the Biden family is not one that most Americans with children would welcome as neighbors. Hopefully, justice will find a path to Joe, Hunter, and Uncle Jim.
The above has a type, "Pedo Joe" should have been "Pedo Pete."
This whole push for the LGBTQ has got out of hand, I don’t care what people do behind closed doors with each other or what body parts they decide they want to cut off. However elementary school kids are at the age of innocence, the last thing they should be hearing is any thing at all sexual, and my kids are my kids I don’t want them subjected to this xwired type thinking. Pedo Joe standing behind all this shows just how big a despicable old pervert he really is.