Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How about those Gas Prices?
(05-16-2022, 09:07 PM)plantmanky Wrote: I cant even fill my tank anymore, pump shuts me off.    BOHICA
Big Grin BOHICA is a new one on me but it is a fitting description of the position that average Americans have found themselves in for the past year. Never in American history have so few taken so much from so many.

For a decade from the early 70s to the early 80s, three different presidents tried and failed to deal with the last serious energy shortage, high gasoline prices, and high inflation rates. We know what policies failed then and yet we are headed down the same path again. Unless there is a change of direction soon, we may see buggy whip manufacturers make a resurgence in this country.

The price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline is now $4.74 at the closest gas station to my home. The national average has risen above $4.65/gallon.
The Biden administration is the biggest train wreck in history. To vote for these people you would have to be either evil or horribly brainwashed/super ignorant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(06-02-2022, 11:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote: The Biden administration is the biggest train wreck in history. To vote for these people you would have to be either evil or horribly brainwashed/super ignorant.
You may have understated the severity of the train wreck. The price of a gallon of unleaded gas jumped from $4.74 to $4.89 today at my local Sunoco.

President Biden plans to travel to Saudi Arabia in a few weeks to beg the country's leaders to reduce the price of oil. Biden called Saudi Arabia a "pariah" in 2019 because of human rights violations. I wonder what the betting line is on Biden getting a Saudi concession?
$5.07/gallon today at my local Sunoco in Falls Church, Virginia. When it comes to prices, the sky's the limit for the BOHICA administration, (Thanks for the acronym, plantmanky). In barely more than a year, the price of gasoline has more than doubled.
Democrats: If you can't afford gas by a 100K electric car (like electricity prices won't skyrocket.)
Also Dems: If you're homeless buy a house, problem solved.
You really have to be an idiot or just want free sh!t to listen to one thing those turds say.
$6.88 a gallon on Cherokee lake at a boat dock.

$433 later and the boats filled up
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Cost me $169 to fill up yesterday, with $1.00 off gas.................I do this twice a week........ugh.........
(06-14-2022, 09:48 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Cost me $169 to fill up yesterday, with $1.00 off gas.................I do this twice a week........ugh.........

Dag on you travel for work
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(06-15-2022, 12:10 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 09:48 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Cost me $169 to fill up yesterday, with $1.00 off gas.................I do this twice a week........ugh.........

Thats just from home to the office and back.
(06-16-2022, 08:49 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(06-15-2022, 12:10 AM)Spud6 Wrote:

Thats just from home to the office and back.
That’s wild
#BBFL
$172.00 today, BOHICA.
The price has dropped to only $4.99/gallon at my local Sunoco station. I am guessing that the drop is a reduction in traffic, which is a leading indicator of the coming Biden recession. 

Even with a recession looming, I don't expect that gasoline will ever approach the price that it was when Trump left office until after the upcoming political earthquake and even then, the oil and  gas industry may have suffered too much damage to ever fully recover. This country needs to be drilling more and opening more pipelines and refineries, which is the opposite of what President Biden promised and delivered.
Gas in Jacksonville, NC is ranging from $4.07 to $4.32. Drove out to Surf City, about 35-40 minutes away, gas was $4.55.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Last filled up on June 16th for $152.00. Been on work from home ever since and havent used half a tank yet. Saved about $500 ish dollars in two weeks.

Just for reference I spend $1245 in gas in June.