Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US could fall to a right-wing dictatorship by 2030, expert predicts
https://news.yahoo.com/us-could-fall-win...14087.html

This is my fear for my kid's and grandchildren's future.

Much of the professor’s hypothesis centres around the idea of former president Donald Trump returning to the White House in 2024.

The 75-year-old is widely expected to run for office once again and Mr Homer-Dixon anticipates Republican-held state legislatures will refuse to accept a Democratic presidential win.
^^^People who vote straight GOP should be worried about communist liberal Democrats.

People who lie about who they vote for lie about everything else. You have zero credibility and only post fake news liberal propaganda from hack sites.
Thomas Homer-Dixon Retweeted
Sarah Elizabeth Wolfe, Ph.D.
@SarahWolfePhD
·
Jun 28, 2017
War is the ‘win’ Trump craves to end the Russia investigation /via
@globeandmail
Thomas Homer-Dixon
@TadHomerDixon
·
Jun 28, 2017
#Trump needs a #war to fire #Mueller.

Liberal nutjob, Birds of a feather Outsider pedaling the worst far-left propaganda out there again in 2022. Pathetic yet predictable.
This is my fear, for my kid's and grandchildren's future, that they will fall under the influence of people like Outsider who I'm certain swallowed hook line and sinker the comments of SC Justice Sotomayor whom, speaking on the subject of the seriousness of the Omicron strain of CV-19, said the following: 

"The Omicron strain is just as deadly as the Delta variant. There are presently over 100 thousand hospitalized children, many of them on ventilators."

Oh and just-ice for a little context, (something evidently not important for the good Justice) the actual total number of cases of Omicron affecting children is 3 thousand. And of course to be charitable, of those 3 thousand, something far less than 3 thousand are on ventilators for a variance of 97%. Pretty close for the left side of the court considering recent rulings. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-08-2022, 03:58 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: This is my fear, for my kid's and grandchildren's future, that they will fall under the influence of people like Outsider who I'm certain swallowed hook line and sinker the comments of SC Justice Sotomayor whom, speaking on the subject of the seriousness of the Omicron strain of CV-19, said the following: 

"The Omicron strain is just as deadly as the Delta variant. There are presently over 100 thousand hospitalized children, many of them on ventilators."

Oh and just-ice for a little context, (something evidently not important for the good Justice) the actual total number of cases of Omicron affecting children is 3 thousand. And of course to be charitable, of those 3 thousand, something far less than 3 thousand are on ventilators for a variance of 97%. Pretty close for the left side of the court considering recent rulings. LOL

You would like to think that Supreme Court Justices would think before speaking, but she is the second Justice to show their ignorance in the past week or so.

The number you quote on the number of children affected by the omicron variant is way low as well, although you are a lot closer to the truth than she was.
(01-09-2022, 03:01 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 03:58 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: This is my fear, for my kid's and grandchildren's future, that they will fall under the influence of people like Outsider who I'm certain swallowed hook line and sinker the comments of SC Justice Sotomayor whom, speaking on the subject of the seriousness of the Omicron strain of CV-19, said the following: 

You would like to think that Supreme Court Justices would think before speaking, but she is the second Justice to show their ignorance in the past week or so.

The number you quote on the number of children affected by the omicron variant is way low as well
, although you are a lot closer to the truth than she was.

Prove it. I've heard 3000 to 3500 tops. And the number of children on ventilators is essentially zero.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^^It's not way low, the liberal idiot Justice lied and TRT is correct. And most of what makes that low number up are asymptomatic or very mild.
Ya know Jet when I was growing up I don't ever remember going to the doctor when I got sick. Measles, Mumps, stomach flu so bad all you could do was lay in bed and suffer; and your only relief was when you got so tired you were able to go to sleep. We sorta just laughed colds off. And forgive me but speaking of the regular old common flu bug.

Is it just me or is the flu still the reigning champ when it comes to taking human life? You just are not going to hear about the flu anymore because flu deaths cannot be politicized in a way such as to keep the up until recently, most powerful nation on earth at bay. In fact during the initial outbreak of CV-19 flu deaths magically disappeared from the radar altogether. All viral deaths were due to coronavirus only. That way they could make the threat more apocalyptic in scope and put the blame on President Trump.

The economy is floundering, the border is completely unprotected, the energy sector is sputtering, many schools have been closed for two years now. Hospitals and healthcare in general, (pre and post Obamacare) has fallen off the chart. I mean, you don't even get to see your doctor anymore if you have a sudden sickness or other emergency. Now you're taken care of by total strangers called 'hospitalists' who for all you know might as well be from Mars. Who was it that famously declared "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor?" https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-WB-10716   Then there is this ridiculous supply chain fiasco. Two years ago during the Trump administration and going all the way back to the great depression of 1929, if Americans wanted or needed anything from a part for a 57' Chevy rebuild, to an aged T-bone, all that was necessary was to go out and pick whatever one wanted off the shelf.

Anybody can go back and check what I am about to say out for themselves, but I knew all this stuff was coming and have been warning about it. Liberals went from denying all this stuff outright to just saying "so what," as one by one the predictions regarding all those things mentioned above over the past decade have come to pass. You're never going to prevail with most of them because in the last days men will be blind.

2 Thessalonians Chapter 2
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • jetpilot
(01-10-2022, 08:51 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 03:01 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

The number you quote on the number of children affected by the omicron variant is way low as well
, although you are a lot closer to the truth than she was.

Prove it. I've heard 3000 to 3500 tops. And the number of children on ventilators is essentially zero.

[/url]https://news.yahoo.com/us-children-hospitalized-covid-record-020247759.html

During the week of Dec. 22-28, an average of 378 children 17 and under were admitted per day to hospitals with the coronavirus, a 66% increase from the week before, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported

https://news.yahoo.com/record-number-children-hospitalized-covid-164727565.html

The US averaged 672 new hospital admissions per day for the 0-17 age group in the week of December 27 and January 2, shattering the previous record of around 340 admissions per day during a period in early September 2021.

[Image: http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/images/...avatar.png]MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Post Options:[/font]

[url=https://www.foxnews.com/health/covid-19-cases-children-surge-84-week-study]
^ Children hospitalized with COVID is not the same as children hospitalized because of COVID. The article contains sufficient statistics to conclude that coronavirus infection among children is not a national health crisis but the author chose to emphasize misleading statistics to distract from the truth. Liberals, such as yourself, continue their attempts to exploit a disease for political gain. I expect that will continue to be the case until after the November elections.

Quote:The study does note that "it appears that severe illness due to COVID-19 is uncommon among children."
(01-11-2022, 11:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^ Children hospitalized with COVID is not the same as children hospitalized because of COVID. The article contains sufficient statistics to conclude that coronavirus infection among children is not a national health crisis but the author chose to emphasize misleading statistics to distract from the truth. Liberals, such as yourself, continue their attempts to exploit a disease for political gain. I expect that will continue to be the case until after the November elections.

Quote:The study does note that "it appears that severe illness due to COVID-19 is uncommon among children."

If you look back at his statement, you might realize that he said that only 3,000 - 3,500 children had been affected by the variant, which is obviously way too low.  It has nothing to do with politics, just the facts.
(01-12-2022, 09:26 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 11:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^ Children hospitalized with COVID is not the same as children hospitalized because of COVID. The article contains sufficient statistics to conclude that coronavirus infection among children is not a national health crisis but the author chose to emphasize misleading statistics to distract from the truth. Liberals, such as yourself, continue their attempts to exploit a disease for political gain. I expect that will continue to be the case until after the November elections.

If you look back at his statement, you might realize that he said that only 3,000 - 3,500 children had been affected by the variant, which is obviously way too low.  It has nothing to do with politics, just the facts.
It has everything to do with politics. We have at least one Supreme Court Justice who has absolutely no idea what she is talking about where COVID is concerned. How could she possibly be so misinformed? Because she, like you, receives her news from Democrat politicians and their liberal allies in the media. If TRT's statistics or your stats or my stats are off a little, our nation will suffer no harm. If Supreme Court Justices base their decisions on misinformation deliberately spread to implement a dishonest political agenda, the harm to this country can be catastrophic. So, we all should be concerned that Sotamayor stated stats that are off by orders of magnitude but you are more concerned that TRT may have understated the stats. You once again have demonstrated that you are a liberal hack who hates Trump more than you care about the truth.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(01-13-2022, 12:02 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

It has everything to do with politics. We have at least one Supreme Court Justice who has absolutely no idea what she is talking about where COVID is concerned. How could she possibly be so misinformed? Because she, like you, receives her news from Democrat politicians and their liberal allies in the media. If TRT's statistics or your stats or my stats are off a little, our nation will suffer no harm. If Supreme Court Justices base their decisions on misinformation deliberately spread to implement a dishonest political agenda, t,he harm to this country can be catastrophic. So, we all should be concerned that Sotamayor stated stats that are off by orders of magnitude but you are more concerned that TRT may have understated the stats. You once again have demonstrated that you are a liberal hack who hates Trump more than you care about the truth.

It was rather obvious that I agreed with TRT concerning her statement, so I believe that you have jumped to the wrong conclusion based solely on who made the statement.  What on earth does Trump have to do with it anyway?
(01-14-2022, 10:53 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 12:02 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

It has everything to do with politics. We have at least one Supreme Court Justice who has absolutely no idea what she is talking about where COVID is concerned. How could she possibly be so misinformed? Because she, like you, receives her news from Democrat politicians and their liberal allies in the media. If TRT's statistics or your stats or my stats are off a little, our nation will suffer no harm. If Supreme Court Justices base their decisions on misinformation deliberately spread to implement a dishonest political agenda, t,he harm to this country can be catastrophic. So, we all should be concerned that Sotamayor stated stats that are off by orders of magnitude but you are more concerned that TRT may have understated the stats. You once again have demonstrated that you are a liberal hack who hates Trump more than you care about the truth.

It was rather obvious that I agreed with TRT concerning her statement, so I believe that you have jumped to the wrong conclusion based solely on who made the statement.  What on earth does Trump have to do with it anyway?
Trump has nothing to do with this thread because he is not a conservative and he is not an authoritarian. Joe Biden and those of his ilk are a legitimate threat to democracy in this country but you choose to post liberal propaganda as the basis of nearly every thread that you start in this forum. Trump is no more a right-winger or an authoritarian than you are a Republican.
We are not in agreement on the person and/or presidency of DJT there Outsider. Since he first came down the golden escalator to formally announce his candidacy, the ongoing flood of lies being told regarding MR Trump have been historically epic. The only thing I can think of that would eclipse that flood of lies, would be the revisionist alter-reality emanating from the lips of Democrats, and college profs, and HS School teachers, and the rabidly liberal media against the truth these days. Any honest criticisms of MR Trump likely represent less than one in a hundred from among the many which have come down the pike, and which even now continue to spew forth on a daily basis. And did not you take part in the mocking predictions about how the authorities were going to lay the long arm of the law on Trump's shoulders just as soon as his presidential protections lapsed? You guys are always sooo sure but when nothing happens a chorus of crickets sing as you write yourselves passes.

Doctor Marc Siegel was the source of my stats and frankly, I will take his word over what you say any day. Because you Outsider, listen to and gobble up the propaganda and lies with a zest and insatiability which outside of my understanding of the days leading up to the one world government, would defy logic by any metric. But as I posted above from 2 Thessalonians in chapter 2:10-12, I do understand why you willfully accept to the point of craving, the continual diet of lies.

Past all of that, I saw the dog pack attack the Trump Administration at every formal and informal press briefing which occurred. Jim Acosta et-al had no honor as they brought up lying stats and accusations every time they had the mic. The truth is far more have died due to CV-19 under Biden's watch than under Trump. The truth is Biden said once he was president, he was going to end the pandemic --Tout de suite. So what happened? The pandemic is much worse. The truth is Xi and Putin and Kim Jong UN are cutting the US's grass like turbocharged lawnmowers. The truth is shelves are bare and gas is through the roof along with everything else, (but only on those rare occasions when one is lucky enough to actually lay hands on those things they may need). You certainly have my leave to believe everything is better right now, it's your right to be wrong. :) Maybe Putin will cut Kentucky a price break on natural gas since fracking is the worst thing ever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]