Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia goes RED in a huge way!
In other news you can hear a pin drop in here lol...
You're right, JP. It sure is quiet in this thread. Republicans swept all of the statewide offices yesterday - Governor, Lt. Governor, and Attorney General. Terry McAwful made so many gaffes during the campaign that he reminded me of Joe Biden. McAuliffe ran one of the worst campaigns that I have ever seen. When you take the side of a teachers' union that kept Virginia closed for 18 months over parents, it should be no surprise when you lose. McCauliffe is a truly slimey candidate and his campaign consisted mainly of trying to smear Youngkin by constantly trying to tie him to Trump. The race was definitely a case of voters voting for Youngkin, who ran a clean, optimistic, and positive campaign, and against an unethical candidate who ran a sleazy campaign.

Democrats held a 55-45 majority in the Virginia House of Delegates going into yesterday's elections. Republicans have already flipped four seats and are leading in three other races. If they hold on to win two more seats, then they will have an outright majority of seats.

Virginia also elected a black conservative woman to the Lt. Governor's office. She is a strong Second Amendment proponent who does not mind being photographed holding her semi-auto rifle.
McAuliffe is too extreme for most peoples tastes.

The Democrats have squandered what may be their only opportunity for many years to pass some of their agenda, with some of it is actually needs to be passed, because they believed that they had some kind of mandate to pass all of their platform. They were badly mistaken and the voters have spoken in Virginia.
The only thing that will be red in VA in '24 will be Gibson's a$$ when Biden soundly defeats his orange Jesus again.
(11-04-2021, 01:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: The only thing that will be red in VA in '24 will be Gibson's a$$ when Biden soundly defeats his orange Jesus again.
You make some of worst attempts at humor in this forum that anybody has ever made. At this point, it is impossible for me to believe that anybody is stupid enough to believe Biden is a viable politician.

I think that I have made it pretty clear that I don't want to see Trump running in 2024. There are better options available to the Republican Party. What I find funny is that there are no better options available to the Democrat Party than Joe Biden and his days as a viable candidate are over.

Let's go, Brandon! Big Grin
(11-04-2021, 04:56 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 01:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: The only thing that will be red in VA in '24 will be Gibson's a$$ when Biden soundly defeats his orange Jesus again.
You make some of worst attempts at humor in this forum that anybody has ever made. At this point, it is impossible for me to believe that anybody is stupid enough to believe Biden is a viable politician.

I think that I have made it pretty clear that I don't want to see Trump running in 2024. There are better options available to the Republican Party. What I find funny is that there are no better options available to the Democrat Party than Joe Biden and his days as a viable candidate are over.

Let's go, Brandon! Big Grin

Terry McAuliffe is a good example of the fact that Dems think they can now say anything they want and get by with it. Virginia further found double counting had nearly awarded a State House seat to a Dem which had actually been won by a Republican, and I'm not at all satisfied that the New Jersey election wasn't compromised given the early call and closeness of the race.

We've got to get rid of this vote by mail scourge and return to voter ID, voting ON ELECTION DAY in person voting at the polls, and legal absentee voting.

Go Virginia!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-04-2021, 12:08 PM)jetpilot Wrote: https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1456237227713908739

LOL. I would say you can't name something that doesn't exist but Dems do it every darn day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I guess the Democrats forgot how to cheat and steak elections since November.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(11-05-2021, 05:50 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I guess the Democrats forgot how to cheat and steak elections since November.
As a resident of Fairfax County, I can assure you that Democrats have not forgotten how to cheat and steal elections. The low turnout around the state combined with Youngkin's margin of victory made it impossible for Fairfax County to "find" a few hundred thousand votes in the wee hours of the morning following the election.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/nic...a-son-vote

The 17-Year-Old Son Of The Incoming Virginia Governor Attempted To Vote Twice On Election Day

Train them young. Cool
(11-06-2021, 12:13 AM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/nic...a-son-vote

The 17-Year-Old Son Of The Incoming Virginia Governor Attempted To Vote Twice On Election Day

Train them young. Cool
Maybe the kid thought he was running a sting operation. The article says that he did not violate any law in asking for a ballot. If he really wanted to vote in Fairfax County, then he would have handed the poll workers a fake ID using a different surname than Youngkin. Or maybe the newly elected Virginia governor has a crooked son like Joe Biden does.
(11-06-2021, 11:42 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 12:13 AM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/nic...a-son-vote

Train them young. Cool
Maybe the kid thought he was running a sting operation. The article says that he did not violate any law in asking for a ballot. If he really wanted to vote in Fairfax County, then he would have handed the poll workers a fake ID using a different surname than Youngkin. Or maybe the newly elected Virginia governor has a crooked son like Joe Biden does.

You never know what's going through the mine of a teenage male.
^^ Whatever was going through the 'teenage male's' mind, did not lie about his age or who he was. And he did have an ID. Possibly he wanted to find out if he just strolled into a polling place and asked to vote if he'd be allowed to do so.

But your post indicated that you believe Republicans are guilty of voting 'en masse' in a fraudulent manner. It follows that you put that up as some sort of proof to refute the Republican claim there is a lot of election fraud in this country. Let me attempt one more time to explain something to you. Republican voters are not the sources of the voter fraud claim. Rather the sources are County Sheriffs, poll workers, State Houses, State Attorneys General, the (honest) media, the US Congress, the US Senate, and at one point the US President.

It's not okay to violate law for any cause of social justice, or any other reason. Much less by the very election officials and authorities which are charged with election oversight. The price tag for allowing the practice will be the loss of US sovereignty and forfeiture of freedoms paid for by the blood and treasure of the past 300 years. 
THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."  --- THOMAS JEFFERSON

It is the blue states which are leading the charge to allow illegal voting of all kinds to include Illegal immigrants felons, non registered voters and voters without ID. But to the Declaration text above, and as the Virginia election results reveal--- Americans have the power to change government with their vote. The coming elections could not be more relevant where preserving traditional America is concerned. However IMHO, overwhelming margins of victory will be required.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-06-2021, 07:27 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Whatever was going through the 'teenage male's' mind, did not lie about his age or who he was. And he did have an ID. Possibly he wanted to find out if he just strolled into a polling place and asked to vote if he'd be allowed to do so.

But your post indicated that you believe Republicans are guilty of voting 'en masse' in a fraudulent manner. It follows that you put that up as some sort of proof to refute the Republican claim there is a lot of election fraud in this country. Let me attempt one more time to explain something to you. Republican voters are not the sources of the voter fraud claim. Rather the sources are County Sheriffs, poll workers, State Houses, State Attorneys General, the (honest) media, the US Congress, the US Senate, and at one point the US President.

It's not okay to violate law for any cause of social justice, or any other reason. Much less by the very election officials and authorities which are charged with election oversight. The price tag for allowing the practice will be the loss of US sovereignty and forfeiture of freedoms paid for by the blood and treasure of the past 300 years. 
"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."  --- THOMAS JEFFERSON

It is the blue states which are leading the charge to allow illegal voting of all kinds to include Illegal immigrants felons, non registered voters and voters without ID. But to the Declaration text above, and as the Virginia election results reveal--- Americans have the power to change government with their vote. The coming elections could not be more relevant where preserving traditional America is concerned. However IMHO, overwhelming margins of victory will be required.

I do not for a minute believe that the Republicans were involved in some kind of mass voting fraud.  I'm not much on wild conspiracy theories in general.  It appears to me that the best candidate won the VA Governor race, and I'm glad that he did so while keeping Trump at a distance, which is a good sign for the GOP.
(11-06-2021, 10:23 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 07:27 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Whatever was going through the 'teenage male's' mind, did not lie about his age or who he was. And he did have an ID. Possibly he wanted to find out if he just strolled into a polling place and asked to vote if he'd be allowed to do so.

I do not for a minute believe that the Republicans were involved in some kind of mass voting fraud.  I'm not much on wild conspiracy theories in general.  It appears to me that the best candidate won the VA Governor race, and I'm glad that he did so while keeping Trump at a distance, which is a good sign for the GOP.
All GOP voters know Youngkin won because he agrees with Trump's policies and will implement those policies in Virginia.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • TheRealThing
(11-06-2021, 10:28 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

All GOP voters know Youngkin won because he agrees with Trump's policies and will implement those policies in Virginia.

Trump's entire platform is whatever it takes for him to win, or to make himself look good.  He could care less about policies and thank goodness that Youngkin recognizes this.  He did what he had to do to get Trump's klan to vote for him, which is what a good politician would do.
Youngkin won by running on Virginia issues that had widespread support among Virginian Republicans and independents, including Trump supporters. He kept his distance from Trump, which was the right strategy in this state, without criticizing Trump.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-07-2021, 05:28 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 10:28 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Trump's entire platform is whatever it takes for him to win, or to make himself look good.  He could care less about policies and thank goodness that Youngkin recognizes this.  He did what he had to do to get Trump's klan to vote for him, which is what a good politician would do.
Every post you make exposes you as a liberal Democrat lying about how you vote. You should delete your account.

I do not for a minute believe that the Republicans were involved in some kind of mass voting fraud.
  I'm not much on wild conspiracy theories in general.  It appears to me that the best candidate won the VA Governor race, and I'm glad that he did so while keeping Trump at a distance, which is a good sign for the GOP.

Your post indicated otherwise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-08-2021, 11:20 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I do not for a minute believe that the Republicans were involved in some kind of mass voting fraud.
  I'm not much on wild conspiracy theories in general.  It appears to me that the best candidate won the VA Governor race, and I'm glad that he did so while keeping Trump at a distance, which is a good sign for the GOP.

Your post indicated otherwise.

By joking about a 17 yr old doing something stupid?  Man, that's some hyperbole.

Train them young. Cool

^^ You weren't joking when you wrote this.

You're a Trump basher. On his worst day he never got within a light year of doing as much damage as Joe did in his first hour as president. You've never let off of him for a second but you've yet to have the first issue with any of Joe's actions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Trump should be bashed. He was delighted at his followers' insurrection attempt(which he instigated). Shame on anyone who doesn't denounce that. Anyone who thinks Biden has done more damage than Trump did is an indoctrinated fool. And we have a couple or three dandies on here. Outsider is clearly NOT an indoctrinated fool.
(11-09-2021, 03:52 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Trump should be bashed. He was delighted at his followers' insurrection attempt(which he instigated). Shame on anyone who doesn't denounce that.  Anyone who thinks Biden has done more damage than Trump did is an indoctrinated fool.  And we have a couple or three dandies on here.  Outsider is clearly NOT an indoctrinated fool.

Awww, think Outsider needs your help do you? Didn't you know? Outsider says he's the consummate conservative Republican.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If Joe Biden was doing ANYTHING right, somebody would be creating threads about him. Trump-bashing is all liberals have. The laws and policies that liberals support are extremely unpopular among the majority of Americans. The only thing that is keeping Biden's job approval from crashing into the 20s is ignorance. 

The more people understand the damage that liberal policies are doing to this nation, the less popular China Joe will become. Kamala Harris's job approval rating is already in the 20s. So much for the bait and switch strategy. Democrats may be stuck with Biden. A 70 seat swing in the House of Representatives is not out of the realm of possibility.
(11-09-2021, 10:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(11-09-2021, 03:52 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Trump should be bashed. He was delighted at his followers' insurrection attempt(which he instigated). Shame on anyone who doesn't denounce that.  Anyone who thinks Biden has done more damage than Trump did is an indoctrinated fool.  And we have a couple or three dandies on here.  Outsider is clearly NOT an indoctrinated fool.

Awww, think Outsider needs your help do you? Didn't you know?  Outsider says he's the consummate conservative Republican.

Actually in today's GOP, i would be classified as a liberal conservative.