•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Matt Gaetz
Here's some more of Jet's Tourist Tour of the Capitol

Don't see why not any one of the 3 Trumpsters was at least leading the Cheer Hell they are still doing it.
WHERE IS EVERYBODY???????? LOL!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS THE LIBS' FAVORITE THREAD!!!!

COUGHCOUGH*******dumbasses********coughcough********turds*********

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!

EARTH TO LIBTARDS, EARTH TO LIBTARDS, COME IN LIBTARDS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(07-09-2021, 07:25 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 05:32 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Here you go Jet new video from FBI on the Tourist Walk you claim on January 6th.

I'd bet a month's paycheck that at least one of our three conservative friends were there on Jan 6 causing trouble.  And I'd bet a year's pay that all three of them were cheering it on from somewhere as it occurred.

Yeah well, I'd bet you couldn't go one week without pay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WHERE IS EVERYBODY??? LOL!!!!!
(08-17-2021, 12:15 AM)jetpilot Wrote: WHERE IS EVERYBODY??? LOL!!!!!
Jet I think you have turned into a Vampire you don't get on here until the sun sets.
Greenberg’s sentencing in August 19th. Expect some Gaetz developments shortly after that unless the Desantis Variant messes with court procedures.
A judge has delayed Greenberg’s sentencing until November. He is still cooperating with the Feds in hopes to cut his sentence which is 12 years minimum and a possibility of life.
(04-02-2021, 01:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 01:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 12:45 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 10:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 09:40 AM)The Outsider Wrote: Trump and Clinton are alike in more ways than almost everyone on here wants to admit, although one is much more intelligent than the other.  If I had to guess, I would say that Gaetz is a similar type of human being, but it's just speculation at this point.
1.) You are right. Trump made billions in business, Clinton got his in government on the backs of taxpayers. If you would hire Clinton to run your business over Trump, that makes you a stupid businessman.

2.) You don't have to "guess" about Gaetz. That guess is made solely from what your ultralib TV is telling you to guess. Facts don't care about your guesses or feelings. Wait for the facts. Main FACT right now is nobody has come forward with any wrongdoing by Gaetz.

Trump would run my business into the ground, stripping away all the value and leaving me to pay the creditors.  No Thanks, I would hire you before I would hire Trump to run my business.

Concerning Gaetz, that's why I said it was just speculation at this point, although some of the things coming out today make him look creepy.

Forgive me but I find this whole idea of Gaetz as being somehow inordinately creepy to be laughable. Setting aside for the moment the under aged allege, (remember how Dens brought down Republican Senate candidate from Georgia Roy Moore?) But Dems have several hot button issues they want to talk about every time there's some smearing to be done; take for example this idea of systemic racism which they can seemingly slather on just about any issue. A charge with which I heartily disagree FWIW. And yet our culture is in fact, systemically sexual. In mid 20th Century America wer taught to sow our wild oats (wink wink) before we got married. Sexual conquest although looked down upon as completely unacceptable by the Church, was none-the-less the social norm. Movies glorified sex, rock and roll music is LOADED with sexual imagery, millions of so-called romance novels disgrace the bookshelves of libraries and beach bags of vacationers. And present day TV features 24/7 movies on several channels dealing exclusively with the modern day idea of falling in love. And one can scarcely find an advertisement that doesn't use sexual symbolism .

For decades, Moms and Dads have gotten some kind of twisted vicarious thrill out of playing host to parties for their own kids now mind you, where casual drinking and sexual games are the featured and expected attraction. We begin teaching 5 year olds about sex education in school, and federally funded school programs in addition to lunches for the poor, pass out condoms to kids starting as young as Kindergarten June 24, 2010— -- When kindergarten through fifth grade students return to class at Veterans Memorial Elementary School in Provincetown, Mass., this fall, they'll be able to ask the school nurse for condoms.

Now you can tell yourself that a man like DJT in the past exploited women if you want. I say it is very likely that for every women he exploited there would have been a hundred ready to throw themselves at him. Same thing for Matt Gaetz. He's a single man of power and influence. You know they're lined up around the block. But this idea that women are somehow innocents, being victimized by men out cavaliering about is in my mind laughable.

And lastly. We've been talking about two men of power and means. But I doubt sincerely there is one among us here on BGR who could truthfully say they are without sexual sin. Remember what the Lord said about it....
Matthew chap 5
27  Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Now friends, even over appreciation for how good a woman might look in one's eyes is a judgeable offense in the eyes of God. Nobody should be up on any kind of high horse on this matter.
Woah
This post goes from decrying the sins of society, to excusing Trump and Gaetz's more egregious sins, and back to reminding us all we should not be sinning.  Hypocrisy knows no shame.  

Oh boy...having a hard time separating the expectations of an elected official and the everyday American are we? 

Gaetz has an underage problem and a money problem both are morally bad, but more importantly against the law.  The article I posted just speaks to the allegiance the GOP has for Matty these days...none.
Damn lies from the biggest liar in the history of BGR. No charges, no evidence, no nothing.
(04-02-2021, 01:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 01:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 12:45 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 10:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 09:40 AM)The Outsider Wrote: Trump and Clinton are alike in more ways than almost everyone on here wants to admit, although one is much more intelligent than the other.  If I had to guess, I would say that Gaetz is a similar type of human being, but it's just speculation at this point.
1.) You are right. Trump made billions in business, Clinton got his in government on the backs of taxpayers. If you would hire Clinton to run your business over Trump, that makes you a stupid businessman.

2.) You don't have to "guess" about Gaetz. That guess is made solely from what your ultralib TV is telling you to guess. Facts don't care about your guesses or feelings. Wait for the facts. Main FACT right now is nobody has come forward with any wrongdoing by Gaetz.

Trump would run my business into the ground, stripping away all the value and leaving me to pay the creditors.  No Thanks, I would hire you before I would hire Trump to run my business.

Concerning Gaetz, that's why I said it was just speculation at this point, although some of the things coming out today make him look creepy.

Forgive me but I find this whole idea of Gaetz as being somehow inordinately creepy to be laughable. Setting aside for the moment the under aged allege, (remember how Dens brought down Republican Senate candidate from Georgia Roy Moore?) But Dems have several hot button issues they want to talk about every time there's some smearing to be done; take for example this idea of systemic racism which they can seemingly slather on just about any issue. A charge with which I heartily disagree FWIW. And yet our culture is in fact, systemically sexual. In mid 20th Century America wer taught to sow our wild oats (wink wink) before we got married. Sexual conquest although looked down upon as completely unacceptable by the Church, was none-the-less the social norm. Movies glorified sex, rock and roll music is LOADED with sexual imagery, millions of so-called romance novels disgrace the bookshelves of libraries and beach bags of vacationers. And present day TV features 24/7 movies on several channels dealing exclusively with the modern day idea of falling in love. And one can scarcely find an advertisement that doesn't use sexual symbolism .

For decades, Moms and Dads have gotten some kind of twisted vicarious thrill out of playing host to parties for their own kids now mind you, where casual drinking and sexual games are the featured and expected attraction. We begin teaching 5 year olds about sex education in school, and federally funded school programs in addition to lunches for the poor, pass out condoms to kids starting as young as Kindergarten June 24, 2010— -- When kindergarten through fifth grade students return to class at Veterans Memorial Elementary School in Provincetown, Mass., this fall, they'll be able to ask the school nurse for condoms.

Now you can tell yourself that a man like DJT in the past exploited women if you want. I say it is very likely that for every women he exploited there would have been a hundred ready to throw themselves at him. Same thing for Matt Gaetz. He's a single man of power and influence. You know they're lined up around the block. But this idea that women are somehow innocents, being victimized by men out cavaliering about is in my mind laughable.

And lastly. We've been talking about two men of power and means. But I doubt sincerely there is one among us here on BGR who could truthfully say they are without sexual sin. Remember what the Lord said about it....
Matthew chap 5
27  Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Now friends, even over appreciation for how good a woman might look in one's eyes is a judgeable offense in the eyes of God. Nobody should be up on any kind of high horse on this matter.
Woah
This post goes from decrying the sins of society, to excusing Trump and Gaetz's more egregious sins, and back to reminding us all we should not be sinning.  Hypocrisy knows no shame.  

Oh boy...having a hard time separating the expectations of an elected official and the everyday American are we? 

Gaetz has an underage problem and a money problem both are morally bad, but more importantly against the law.  The article I posted just speaks to the allegiance the GOP has for Matty these days...none.
Damn lies from the biggest liar in the history of BGR. No charges, no evidence, no nothing.
^^^

Jet, they are compiling evidence against Gaetz. Greenberg didn’t really have any other relevant connections.

You are going to have to come a realization that Republican elites have a problem with sex trafficking and underage girls. Look in Minnesota this week where the a donor and a Congressman’s wife are in hot water for doing the same thing. She was a GOP big wig in the state and has already stepped down.

Kind of weird how Democrats have been accused of sex trafficking conspiracy theories and Republicans are the ones getting caught. I think you call that projection.
(08-21-2021, 10:41 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: ^^^

Jet, they are compiling evidence against Gaetz. Greenberg didn’t really have any other relevant connections.

You are going to have to come a realization that Republican elites have a problem with sex trafficking and underage girls.  Look in Minnesota this week where the a donor and a Congressman’s wife are in hot water for doing the same thing. She was a GOP big wig in the state and has already stepped down.

Kind of weird how Democrats have been accused of sex trafficking conspiracy theories and Republicans are the ones getting caught.  I think you call that projection.
Lying liar of all liars. And lying about "compiling evidence." There is no evidence. You are a stupid and evil man. Disgusting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(08-21-2021, 11:34 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 10:41 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: ^^^

You are going to have to come a realization that Republican elites have a problem with sex trafficking and underage girls.  Look in Minnesota this week where the a donor and a Congressman’s wife are in hot water for doing the same thing. She was a GOP big wig in the state and has already stepped down.

Kind of weird how Democrats have been accused of sex trafficking conspiracy theories and Republicans are the ones getting caught.  I think you call that projection.
Lying liar of all liars. And lying about "compiling evidence." There is no evidence. You are a stupid and evil man. Disgusting.
Willfully ignoring the facts doesn’t mean there isn’t evidence. Feds ain’t giving this mini-Epstein a 6 month reprieve from the pokey for nothing. 

He has the goods on Matty.  

Prosecutors have to have their ducks in a row when they are up against a rich firebrand elite like Gaetz. Usually these guys escape justice especially in Florida. 

But this is starting to become a trend.  These people you guys are worshipping are awful, disgusting human beings. It’s sad because in your daily lives you guys are probably good people.
^^^^You will lie to the bitter end and then lie some more.
Any intelligent, honest American can easily discern what is going on with the Gaetz investigation. Democrats have a major fiasco on their hands. Every day, more and more people realize that Joe Biden is mentally unfit for office. His understudy, Kamal Harris, is running from the responsibility of her office. She understands that she is unelectable on her own merits and is desperately attempting to flee the scene of the Afghanistan debacle. In a nutshell, Democrats need distractions from their epically incompetent President and Vice President. Gaetz is one of those distractions that Democrats are afraid of losing.

The "case" against Matt Gaetz is not at all complicated. Either he had sex with an underage woman or he did not have sex with an underage woman. There is no huge conspiracy to unravel here. This is not an investigation equivalent to connecting dots to a mafia or cartel boss. There are few potential witnesses to the alleged crime, so the investigation should have taken days or weeks - not months or years.

Any additional information that investigators get from Greenberg has to be viewed with great suspicion. If he has truly been cooperating with the investigation, then why would he still have any credible information to provide to investigators?

The answer is that Greenberg has no credible evidence against Gaetz. Democrats simply do not want to let go of a scandal that they have created. They need Republican scandals for 2022 and 2024 campaigns because they have such awful candidates to offer voters. The Gaetz scandal will not be the last one to be manufactured against potential Republican candidates.

I will not be surprised to see Democrats file charges against Gaetz just prior to his election because this is not about justice, it is about politics and winning elections at all costs. Democrats do not care whether Gaetz is guilty of the allegations that they are making against him and the people pursuing a case against him should be investigated if Gaetz is exonerated.
(08-21-2021, 01:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Any intelligent, honest American can easily discern what is going on with the Gaetz investigation. Democrats have a major fiasco on their hands. Every day, more and more people realize that Joe Biden is mentally unfit for office. His understudy, Kamal Harris, is running from the responsibility of her office. She understands that she is unelectable on her own merits and is desperately attempting to flee the scene of the Afghanistan debacle. In a nutshell, Democrats need distractions from their epically incompetent President and Vice President. Gaetz is one of those distractions that Democrats are afraid of losing.

The "case" against Matt Gaetz is not at all complicated. Either he had sex with an underage woman or he did not have sex with an underage woman. There is no huge conspiracy to unravel here. This is not an investigation equivalent to connecting dots to a mafia or cartel boss. There are few potential witnesses to the alleged crime, so the investigation should have taken days or weeks - not months or years.

Any additional information that investigators get from Greenberg has to be viewed with great suspicion. If he has truly been cooperating with the investigation, then why would he still have any credible information to provide to investigators?

The answer is that Greenberg has no credible evidence against Gaetz. Democrats simply do not want to let go of a scandal that they have created. They need Republican scandals for 2022 and 2024 campaigns because they have such awful candidates to offer voters. The Gaetz scandal will not be the last one to be manufactured against potential Republican candidates.

I will not be surprised to see Democrats file charges against Gaetz just prior to his election because this is not about justice, it is about politics and winning elections at all costs. Democrats do not care whether Gaetz is guilty of the allegations that they are making against him and the people pursuing a case against him should be investigated if Gaetz is exonerated.
"I will not be surprised to see Democrats file charges against Gaetz just prior to his election "
Quooter what democrats you talking about didn't Trump opened the investigation on your boy Gaetz ?
(08-21-2021, 12:03 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^^You will lie to the bitter end and then lie some more.

stay safe, Jet airliner, so you can see the smack Matty is gonna get.
^^^Where is everybody??????
Still my favorite thread!!!!!

Have any of the brainwashed sheep that spread lies and propaganda on this thread learned their lesson?
Just kidding LOL we all know they will keep doing it as long as they are able to type haha!
(10-25-2021, 01:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Where is everybody??????
Still my favorite thread!!!!!

Have any of the brainwashed sheep that spread lies and propaganda on this thread learned their lesson?
Just kidding LOL we all know they will keep doing it as long as they are able to type haha!
Such incredible irony that who believe in sky fairies , talking snakes, and demonic pigs are calling those who disagree with them indoctrinated sheep... HILARIOUS!!! :}
(10-26-2021, 02:31 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Such incredible irony that who believe in sky fairies , talking snakes, and demonic pigs are calling those who disagree with them indoctrinated sheep... HILARIOUS!!!  :}
This coming from the guy who believes in astrology and that we came from some magic bang from total nothingness then "evovled" from some magic atom into some magic molecule into some magic cell and on and on until we were walking talking human beings and tries to pass his FAITH in that off as sCiEnCe...hope your horoscope is a great one today!

The simple fact that you always only blame one side for all the problems in this country proves you have no credibility OSH. You have no ability to use critical thinking to make up your own mind on anything, you just repeat far left propaganda, aka fake news aka lies.

Fact: Libs in this thread spread lies and propaganda about Matt Gaetz. That is indisputable. And that's all the libs on here do, time after time. I always know what they will say about any subject before they even know.
(10-26-2021, 02:31 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Such incredible irony that who believe in sky fairies , talking snakes, and demonic pigs are calling those who disagree with them indoctrinated sheep... HILARIOUS!!!  :}

Yeah well, the problem I see in that is many times the joke turns out to be on the one laughing the loudest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(10-26-2021, 07:30 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Yeah well, the problem I see in that is many times the joke turns out to be on the one laughing the loudest.
More than a year has passed since this thread was opened. @Cardfan1, @Old School Hound, and the rest of the BGR liberal cabal have gone into hibernation. I would still not be surprised to see a totally unfounded, unwinnable case to be brought against Gaetz just before the 2022 elections. If there was a legitimate case to be made, then charges would have been filed already. I wonder how many millions have been spent on this witch hunt? Your tax dollars at work! (Unless you are among the 57 percent of Americans who pay no federal income taxes.)
Here is another thread with no factual basis by BGR liberals that concludes pretty much like the conservatives predicted. I actually thought that some crooked Democrat DA might file bogus charges a month before the election and then drop the charges after the election. Of course, all of the money spent on this and other political witch hunts is never a concern to Democrat voters.

Prosecutors 'tell DOJ leaders NOT to charge Matt Gaetz over allegations he trafficked a 17-year-old girl' because of witness 'credibility questions': GOP Rep has insisted he has never paid for sex and is innocent
And, so another basesless, left-wing fringe smear bites the dust. I hope that I never find out how it feels to be so wrong about so many things as the resident partisan left-wing hacks have been. The fact that there has been no long apologetic posts in this thread speaks volumes about the character of those who make the extreme left wing of our political spectrum their home.

Quote:Justice Dept. Is Said to Decline to Bring Charges Against Gaetz in Sex-Trafficking Inquiry

An investigation had examined whether Representative Matt Gaetz broke federal laws, focusing on his relationships with women recruited online, and whether he had sex with a 17-year-old girl.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
Things we know about libs from never-ending lies and threads like this:
1. They are some combination of ignorant/brainwashed/dishonest.
2. They are never right.
3. They will never apologize.
4. They are incapable of feeling ashamed or embarrassed about this kind of stuff.
5. They will do this again the first chance they get, and
6. They are all alike.
(02-15-2023, 09:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: And, so another basesless, left-wing fringe smear bites the dust. I hope that I never find out how it feels to be so wrong about so many things as the resident partisan left-wing hacks have been. The fact that there has been no long apologetic posts in this thread speaks volumes about the character of those who make the extreme left wing of our political spectrum their home.

Quote:Justice Dept. Is Said to Decline to Bring Charges Against Gaetz in Sex-Trafficking Inquiry

An investigation had examined whether Representative Matt Gaetz broke federal laws, focusing on his relationships with women recruited online, and whether he had sex with a 17-year-old girl.
I agree with everything you said except the fringe part. This is SOP for Dems now, straight out of the official Dem rules of engagement handbook.
(02-16-2023, 12:23 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Things we know about libs from never-ending lies and threads like this:
1. They are some combination of ignorant/brainwashed/dishonest.
2. They are never right.
3. They will never apologize.
4. They are incapable of feeling ashamed or embarrassed about this kind of stuff.
5. They will do this again the first chance they get, and
6. They are all alike.

Totally agree. You nailed them so perfectly it's hard to pick a favorite, but at least for the moment #6 is the slight favorite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • jetpilot
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)