Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Says Republicans Must Solve the Big Lie or Their Voters Won’t Vote
^^^Lies and propaganda, all you get from this straight-ticket Republican voter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Whether you are a Republican(Outsider) or Democrat(OSH), if you don't agree with the weird Trumplican world view shared by the three Trump indoctrinates on here, you are called a liar. That's all they have...calling people that disagree with them liars.
^^^As a straight-ticket GOP voter (wink wink) shouldn't you be worried about what Joe Biden an the Democrats are doing to this country? But no complaints from you at all. Total fraud with zero credibility.
(10-22-2021, 02:46 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Whether you are a Republican(Outsider) or Democrat(OSH), if you don't agree with the weird Trumplican world view shared by the three Trump indoctrinates on here, you are called a liar. That's all they have...calling people that disagree with them liars.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA if he is a Republican you are the pope. Actually we have facts and all you have is far-left propaganda. We criticize both sides but you people have zero complaints with Democrats ever. You are the perfect sheep in every way possible.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
I have noticed how the atheists who support Joe Biden manage to derail every thread in which they participate with their Christian bashing. It is too bad that religious bigotry apparently falls within the BGR rules.

This entire thread is based on the interpretation of a short Trump quote by a CNN radical left-wing reporter. Trump is endorsing candidates and campaigning on their behalf. That does not seem to square with CNN's interpretation of what Trump said about voting in 2022. I think that he meant that failure to fix the issues that allowed election rigging in 2020 will depress Republican turnout in 2022 not that Republicans should boycott the candidates that he is actively supporting.

Do the atheists have any opinions on the thread topic that they would like to share?
Some on here make it almost impossible to have a real conversation/debate about issues, much in the same way their leader does.

I believe that Trump is just kind of building a ready made excuse just in case the GOP does not do as well as expected. If they do well, he will claim the credit and if they do badly, he will take that credit as well.
(10-22-2021, 04:38 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Some on here make it almost impossible to have a real conversation/debate about issues, much in the same way their leader does.

I believe that Trump is just kind of building  a ready made excuse just in case the GOP does not do as well as expected.  If  they do well, he will claim the credit and if they do badly, he will take that credit as well.
Trump is not the leader of the atheists who engage in Christian-bashing almost every time that they show up in a thread. If Trump was seriously wanting people to boycott the elections, he would do so repeatedly and with clear language. This thread is based on your wishful thinking. If turnout among Republicans, moderate Democrats, and independents is heavy for next year's elections, it is going to be a bloodbath for Democrats. Biden is on pace to become the most hated incumbent president in U.S. history.
(10-22-2021, 05:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 04:38 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Some on here make it almost impossible to have a real conversation/debate about issues, much in the same way their leader does.

I believe that Trump is just kind of building  a ready made excuse just in case the GOP does not do as well as expected.  If  they do well, he will claim the credit and if they do badly, he will take that credit as well.
Trump is not the leader of the atheists who engage in Christian-bashing almost every time that they show up in a thread. If Trump was seriously wanting people to boycott the elections, he would do so repeatedly and with clear language. This thread is based on your wishful thinking. If turnout among Republicans, moderate Democrats, and independents is heavy for next year's elections, it is going to be a bloodbath for Democrats. Biden is on pace to become the most hated incumbent , and in U.S. history.

This is the political forum, so I try to refrain from talking about religion.  I hope that the GOP takes the Senate back, and I think they will.  I'm not onboard with any of the extreme right wing radicals winning in either house  though as that's not the path I believe we should be going on.  These types on the fringe need to go back into hiding in my opinion.

Oh, BTW, I wasn't really referring to you as you are civil much of the time.
(10-22-2021, 05:55 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 05:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Trump is not the leader of the atheists who engage in Christian-bashing almost every time that they show up in a thread. If Trump was seriously wanting people to boycott the elections, he would do so repeatedly and with clear language. This thread is based on your wishful thinking. If turnout among Republicans, moderate Democrats, and independents is heavy for next year's elections, it is going to be a bloodbath for Democrats. Biden is on pace to become the most hated incumbent , and in U.S. history.

This is the political forum, so I try to refrain from talking about religion.  I hope that the GOP takes the Senate back, and I think they will.  I'm not onboard with any of the extreme right wing radicals winning in either house  though as that's not the path I believe we should be going on.  These types on the fringe need to go back into hiding in my opinion.

Oh, BTW, I wasn't really referring to you as you are civil much of the time.

LOL. Yeah those conservative Trump supporters are the worst. Lurking about outside of political rallies waiting to spit on, or beat senseless any hapless political foes wearing red MAGA hats or objectionable actions even more nefarious. Or burning down towns and executing cops and the like. Or pundering department stores or liquor stores all the time. You just can't talk to those kind of people. And we know there are at least 74 million of them out there. Scary
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Will the posters on here that are opposed to Trump admit to the blatant media bias?
Could anyone imagine the headlines if Trump were president the last 10 months with the events of 2021?
If that cannot be agreed upon then there is no chance for an honest debate on any other topic involving politics.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Huck Fin's post:
  • TheRealThing
(10-23-2021, 05:53 AM)Huck Fin Wrote: Will the posters on here that are opposed to Trump admit to the blatant media bias?
Could anyone imagine the headlines if Trump were president the last 10 months with the events of 2021?
If that cannot be agreed upon then there is no chance for an honest debate on any other topic involving politics.

Most media obviously leans left, but due to their despise of Trump, they have actually help to build his following, which has to drive them crazy.  He has  been able to stay in the news cycle because of this and also because of his many outlandish statements and behavior.
(10-23-2021, 10:59 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 05:53 AM)Huck Fin Wrote: Will the posters on here that are opposed to Trump admit to the blatant media bias?

Most media obviously leans left, but due to their despise of Trump, they have actually help to build his following, which has to drive them crazy.  He has  been able to stay in the news cycle because of this and also because of his many outlandish statements and behavior.
He has also been able to live rent free in your head long after he is no longer president.
The left have screamed about Trump's supposed "many outlandish statements and behavior"  that's true. But for the left to act like Trump's social life is anything out of the ordinary is absurd. Hollywood makes it's living mostly off sex. In fact the acceptance of unbridled rampant sex is so accepted among the citizenry of this land, the US government forces the people to pay cradle to grave for the life and livelihoods of the progeny of those who go out every darn night like vampires, looking for whom they may sexually devour. And if not cradle to grave care, then the other option according to government is for would-be moms to abort their babies with no more consideration than one might show when swatting a fly. We traffic is sex slavery here in this land, women, girls; men and boys. But the left spends all their time pointing out fake racial bias instead of calling out the grave injustices of our people.

In short the bowels of this society are rife with actions of random sex. US leaders during and since the Obama era, have been out cavaliering across the globe spending millions of tax payer dollars trying to get the other nations to accept homosexuality as a perfectly acceptable lifestyle. Much of the contempt the other peoples of the world harbor for the United States happens for that very reason. We bring an awful lot of the consternation upon ourselves for sure, but not for the reasons the left would have you believe. Tolerance for the races is not the problem which besets this land, it is tolerance of the putrid that has us at the edge of history's abyss. Following WW2 the United States was the moral beacon of the world; it was only the nauseating displays of our own hypocrisy that caused the rest of the world despise us so.

But back to Trump who supposedly is not worthy to be president of those on the left. Yes, the media despise him, Hollywood despise him, Democrats despise him, and academia despise him. Those who know better however, understand the moral standard to which we are all held comes to us via The One Who will in fact judge us, and as such is the actual life and character of Jesus Christ. His is the example, and I can assure of this one fact, the road He walked during His earthly ministry has not had so much as one man's footprint laid down upon it. There are only two realities here. Saved sinners washed in the blood of Christ, and lost sinners who have no hope because of their refusal to recognize the great gulf that separates the character of man from the character of God. That friends is why we must have a savior to mediate before Almighty God on each of our behalf.

Trump hasn't done a thing worse than anybody else. End of story.

Romans chapter 3
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Outsider since you are so astutely familiar with moral standards that you can confidently judge others, you must also realize that will be the same standard (and even higher) under which you will be judged yourself, Right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(10-23-2021, 05:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: The left have screamed about Trump's supposed "many outlandish statements and behavior"  that's true. But for the left to act like Trump's social life is anything out of the ordinary is absurd. Hollywood makes it's living mostly off sex. In fact the acceptance of unbridled rampant sex is so accepted among the citizenry of this land, the US government forces the people to pay cradle to grave for the life and livelihoods of the progeny of those who go out every darn night like vampires, looking for whom they may sexually devour. And if not cradle to grave care, then the other option according to government is for would-be moms to abort their babies with no more consideration than one might show when swatting a fly. We traffic is sex slavery here in this land, women, girls; men and boys. But the left spends all their time pointing out fake racial bias instead of calling out the grave injustices of our people.

In short the bowels of this society are rife with actions of random sex. US leaders during and since the Obama era, have been out cavaliering across the globe spending millions of tax payer dollars trying to get the other nations to accept homosexuality as a perfectly acceptable lifestyle. Much of the contempt the other peoples of the world harbor for the United States happens for that very reason. We bring an awful lot of the consternation upon ourselves for sure, but not for the reasons the left would have you believe. Tolerance for the races is not the problem which besets this land, it is tolerance of the putrid that has us at the edge of history's abyss. Following WW2 the United States was the moral beacon of the world; it was only the nauseating displays of our own hypocrisy that caused the rest of the world despise us so.

But back to Trump who supposedly is not worthy to be president of those on the left. Yes, the media despise him, Hollywood despise him, Democrats despise him, and academia despise him. Those who know better however, understand the moral standard to which we are all held comes to us via The One Who will in fact judge us, and as such is the actual life and character of Jesus Christ. His is the example, and I can assure of this one fact, the road He walked during His earthly ministry has not had so much as one man's footprint laid down upon it. There are only two realities here. Saved sinners washed in the blood of Christ, and lost sinners who have no hope because of their refusal to recognize the great gulf that separates the character of man from the character of God. That friends is why we must have a savior to mediate before Almighty God on each of our behalf.

Romans chapter 3
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Outsider since you are so astutely familiar with moral standards that you can confidently judge others, you must also realize that will be the same standard (and even higher) under which you will be judged yourself, Right?

I expect to be judged by the highest of standards some day and I will fall short in many ways.  I expect the leaders of our Country to act morally and I just haven't seen much of that lately.

The media creates a lot of their own problems by having double standards, which causes many to doubt whatever they report, even though they are usually truthful with most of their reporting.  

I have to disagree with you on racial bias, it is definitely real.
(10-24-2021, 07:02 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 05:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: The left have screamed about Trump's supposed "many outlandish statements and behavior"  that's true. But for the left to act like Trump's social life is anything out of the ordinary is absurd. Hollywood makes it's living mostly off sex. In fact the acceptance of unbridled rampant sex is so accepted among the citizenry of this land, the US government forces the people to pay cradle to grave for the life and livelihoods of the progeny of those who go out every darn night like vampires, looking for whom they may sexually devour. And if not cradle to grave care, then the other option according to government is for would-be moms to abort their babies with no more consideration than one might show when swatting a fly. We traffic is sex slavery here in this land, women, girls; men and boys. But the left spends all their time pointing out fake racial bias instead of calling out the grave injustices of our people.

Romans chapter 3

I expect to be judged by the highest of standards some day and I will fall short in many ways.  I expect the leaders of our Country to act morally and I just haven't seen much of that lately.

The media creates a lot of their own problems by having double standards, which causes many to doubt whatever they report, even though they are usually truthful with most of their reporting.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Romans chapter 3

Racism is only a big issue in this country because Democrats choose to make it an issue. I lived in Jackson, Mississippi for a year as a contractor in a state office where employees were roughly a 50/50 split between blacks and whites. I was hired through a phone interview by a black manager. After reading throughout my adult life how bad racism was in the deep south, I have never lived or worked anywhere that racism seemed to be less of a problem than Mississippi. Mixed race couples are common in Mississippi and I was not harassed because of my race a single time while I lived there.

Racism is a much bigger issue in the metro Washington, DC area than it was in Jackson, MS, partly because of the anti-white racism of white liberals belonging to Black Lives Matter harassing non-blacks (including Asians, as well as whites) over their alleged "privilege." As it is in most parts of the U.S., violent, racially motivated crime is far more likely to be committed by blacks than whites.

The truth is liberals promote racism as a voting wedge issue to win elections. Institutional racism has been legislated out of existence and the legal framework exists for victims of real racism to get justice. That is the legitimate role of government in combatting racism. Anything that results in legal race-based preferences in our laws and regulations promotes racism in our society. The federal government should provide a level playing field for all American citizens but it should not tilt the field to favor anybody based on the color of their skin, their sex, or their sexual preference.

Romans chapter 3

You want to disagree with me on racial bias go ahead, you're allowed to be wrong in this country.

You totally sidestepped the issue you say you have with DJT though didn't you? Then let me be a bit more concise. If you have ever looked at a woman to lust, you are guilty of adultry with her in your heart. That puts you and DJT on the same level whether you want to accept that or not. Further it is within the realm of possibility that you will be judged even more harshly than Trump on that particular trespass because you have chosen to openly judge him on the matter. But it would not have been any better to have judged him privately, God knows every single fragmented little snippet of a thought that you have ever, or will ever have. Therefore judgment will be the forthcoming for those who secretly wanted another, or any number of other women.

Judging Trump for his social dalliances on any level is decidedly unwise, much less to the extent I have seen on here. And before you get too overly offended at me for saying the above, every man drawing breath faces the exact same reality where sin is concerned. You're certainly among the masses on such things and that again, was the point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(10-24-2021, 08:11 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Romans chapter 3

You want to disagree with me on racial bias go ahead, you're allowed to be wrong in this country.

You totally sidestepped the issue you say you have with DJT though didn't you? Then let me be a bit more concise. If you have ever looked at a woman to lust, you are guilty of adultry with her in your heart. That puts you and DJT on the same level whether you want to accept that or not. Further it is within the realm of possibility that you will be judged even more harshly than Trump on that particular trespass because you have chosen to openly judge him on the matter. But it would not have been any better to have judged him privately, God knows every single fragmented little snippet of a thought that you have ever, or will ever have. Therefore judgment will be the forthcoming for those who secretly wanted another, or any number of  other women.

Judging Trump for his social dalliances on any level    is decidedly unwise, much less to the extent I have seen on here. And before you get too overly offended at me for saying the above, every man drawing breath faces the exact same reality where sin is concerned. You're certainly among the masses on such things and that again, was the point.

I don't recall saying anything negative about Trump regarding his sex life or infidelities, couldn't care less.  In fact, probably the best President we ever had, FDR, even if he was a Democrat, had an unusual marriage and arrangement with his wife.
Now I have mentioned Trump's mistreatment in general of women.
^^^"even if he was a Democrat" Lol.
(10-24-2021, 09:51 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 08:11 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Romans chapter 3

You totally sidestepped the issue you say you have with DJT though didn't you? Then let me be a bit more concise. If you have ever looked at a woman to lust, you are guilty of adultry with her in your heart. That puts you and DJT on the same level whether you want to accept that or not. Further it is within the realm of possibility that you will be judged even more harshly than Trump on that particular trespass because you have chosen to openly judge him on the matter. But it would not have been any better to have judged him privately, God knows every single fragmented little snippet of a thought that you have ever, or will ever have. Therefore judgment will be the forthcoming for those who secretly wanted another, or any number of  other women.

Judging Trump for his social dalliances on any level    is decidedly unwise, much less to the extent I have seen on here. And before you get too overly offended at me for saying the above, every man drawing breath faces the exact same reality where sin is concerned. You're certainly among the masses on such things and that again, was the point.

I don't recall saying anything negative about Trump regarding his sex life or infidelities, couldn't care less.  In fact, probably the best President we ever had, FDR, even if he was a Democrat, had an unusual marriage and arrangement with his wife.
Now I have mentioned Trump's mistreatment in general of women.
FDR was not even close to the best president we have ever had. IMO, nobody has been close to George Washington. However, I cut FDR some slack because he had to deal with some economic problems for which there were no precedents. In hindsight, many of FDR's actions probably prolonged the Great Depression and he created government dependents through socialist programs that became permanent. FDR was a pretty good wartime president, although again, with the benefit of hindsight, he and Truman did a poor job dealing with Stalin and Mao during and after WWII.