Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keian Worrix Transfers to Pikeville
(09-24-2021, 11:19 PM)WinkWinkler Wrote: Will revisit in March. I will gladly take the field vs Pikeville.
I will gladly take a huge sack of money from you.
(09-24-2021, 11:23 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 11:19 PM)WinkWinkler Wrote: Will revisit in March. I will gladly take the field vs Pikeville.
I will gladly take a huge sack of money from you.

Bring two huge sacks of money
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hambley's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-26-2021, 02:31 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 11:54 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 08:42 AM)MountainMamba Wrote: KHSAA has no backbone if they let this go through. The bill was stupid in the first place. I wish him the best of luck, but this doesn’t make any sense.
They have the same backbone they had when all those Prestonsburg boys drove to Paintsville every day to to play football. And Inez, and Salyersville, and Louisa, and Huntington, and LCA, and on and on...
Total different situation there buddy lmao. They left a middle school where they had a jerk of a coach and kids left and went to a school where they played 4 years for the same school and had the same opportunity for a 5th year at THE SAME SCHOOL. You don’t think if those kids thought they could they would have followed Chirico to GRC? Please explain to me how these are the same JP.
The one from Huntington was a senior when he came and lived with a family for a few months to play football didn’t help the tigers much anyhow. Salyersville boy last year was a senior when he came, best defensive player the tigers ever had was a WVU commit and was a junior when he came over. LCA boy was a junior. So I think the tigers do a little more recruiting than the rest of the 15th region. North prestonsburg I mean
(09-21-2021, 12:10 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: I have no problem with it. The kid done what he thought was best for himself. My question is why. From an outsider POV, he seemed like a die hard Shelby Valley kid and seemed like he loved it there watching him play. Did something happen that caused him to leave Valley?
Yea, he couldn’t win there.
According to the posters on here, he has already won the 15th region in practice.
(09-26-2021, 08:04 PM)WinkWinkler Wrote: According to the posters on here, he has already won the 15th region in practice
But according to you, he has already lost the 15th in practice and the field has already won in practice. Opinions vary, that's where your two huge sacks of money come in.
(09-26-2021, 08:04 PM)WinkWinkler Wrote: According to the posters on here, he has already won the 15th region in practice.
Yep maybe we should just call the season off give them trophy.?me personally I think they are at least 5/6 teams that could beat them on any given night
The supplemental year rule is probably the biggest joke in Kentucky high school sports history.
(09-27-2021, 12:44 PM)jamesclay Wrote: The supplemental year rule is probably the biggest joke in Kentucky high school sports history.

Ruling any kid ineligible after granting Worrix eligibility is top 2.
Not sure what KHSAA goes by to determine this but it must not be their own rules.
(09-27-2021, 02:07 PM)Huck Fin Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 12:44 PM)jamesclay Wrote: The supplemental year rule is probably the biggest joke in Kentucky high school sports history.

Not sure what KHSAA goes by to determine this but it must not be their own rules.

The rule was you can transfer after a certain time frame and if you got held back with the supplemental year then you needed to stay at the school that you are repeating the grade in.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(09-28-2021, 12:59 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 02:07 PM)Huck Fin Wrote:

The rule was you can transfer after a certain time frame and if you got held back with the supplemental year then you needed to stay at the school that you are repeating the grade in.

Clear as mud.
So if u get a do over year ,you can't transfer?
That’s the way it read too me,not sure how u get by the rule
With the transfer Belfry got today. Will make them the 15th region favorite. Now watch pikeville cry
^^^Lol
Transfer will not matter. Couldn't start at MC. Offers that they claim are a joke. Belfry is football school.
[-] The following 1 user Likes WinkWinkler's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
This happens at every school. Transfers in Transfers out. Paintsville had group transfer after middle school. If kids are happy leave them alone. Belfry has had some come there and if they are happy leave them alone. Several have transferred to Pikeville and if they are happy leave them alone. I could go with examples from all 15th region schools but at the end of the day they are just kids. If they are happy the we as Adults should just let them be happy. The actual number of these kids that actually go on to play college is very small.
(10-08-2021, 08:51 AM)Truewords Wrote: This happens at every school. Transfers in Transfers out. Paintsville had group transfer after middle school. If kids are happy leave them alone. Belfry has had some come there and if they are happy leave them alone. Several have transferred to Pikeville and if they are happy leave them alone. I could go with examples from all 15th region schools but at the end of the day they are just kids. If they are happy the we as Adults should just let them be happy. The actual number of these kids that actually go on to play college is very small.

I agree but the problem is often political. If they do everything according to the bylaws,no problem.
The problem i see is when a case clearly violates their rules and they are eligible and another seemingly done everything and get denied. Just be fair and leave the politics out of the equation.
So how did the Worrix kid get to be eligible at Pikeville if the 5th year transfer rule is clear as mud?
^^^
You tell me.
^^^Cry more
So its crying to state the obvious?
I couldn't care less about this kids transfer. Im actually happy he is where he wants to be.. I think khsaa has too much power.My point is go by your rules or get rid of them.
Talk to me Goose.
[-] The following 2 users Like Huck Fin's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, Send It
The rules are only applied to a certain few.
Ruled ineligible
Cant even go back to valley.
(10-11-2021, 08:16 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Ruled ineligible

Why can’t he go back and be eligible?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(10-11-2021, 09:34 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

It ain’t so unless D&D says it’s so!
Bring money.
(10-11-2021, 10:57 PM)Booger Branch Bandit Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 09:34 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

It ain’t so unless D&D says it’s so!

Fair enough lol
#BBFL
bring money
Let's punish a child in the midst of everything going on in the world today.
JOKE= when enforcing your own rule is even more ludicrous than not.
(10-12-2021, 03:52 PM)Huck Fin Wrote: Let's punish a child in the midst of everything going on in the world today.
JOKE= when enforcing your own rule is even more ludicrous than not.

Betsy Layne has a football player thst transferred from Prestonsburg before the first game ever started. Lived in Betsy Layne district. Moved before the season started and was ruled ineligible. Didn’t have his hearing till October 3. Had the hearing and then said they’d get back with him with a ruling in 2-3 weeks. He’ll miss all but the playoffs if he’s ruled eligible.
#BBFL