Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 42 LSU 21
Final.
Cats will be a top ten team next week going against the top ranked team in the country. Win next week and they may be in the conversation for the playoffs. The Cats will likely be favored in games 8 through 12.
The best thing Stoops did was get an nfl offensive Coordinator.
Best thing Stoops did was get rid of Gran!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • pjdoug
Kentucky absolutely dominated LSU on every aspect of the game!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
KY looked the part of a SEC team the last 2 weeks. Great win for the program and Stoops. This is only the 2nd time in school history they have started 6-0 the other being Bear Bryant in 1950.
[-] The following 1 user Likes T-CATS's post:
  • Spud6
Here's my question. We are now ranked #11 and Georgia is the new #1,

If we play Georgia close and it's back and forth do we still move up into the top 10 with a close loss?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(10-10-2021, 06:33 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: Best thing Stoops did was get rid of Gran!

Which leads back to getting an nfl Coordinator. He could’ve went and got another college guy but instead went with someone who knows what it takes to be a nfl player and knows how nfl offense works.
(10-10-2021, 04:04 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Here's my question. We are now ranked #11 and Georgia is the new #1,

If we play Georgia close and it's back and forth do we still move up into the top 10 with a close loss?

Well hopefully, Spud, it doesn't come to that, and Georgia absolutely destroys UK.   I tried to root for Kentucky this season but simply can't.  Unfortunately for me, this team is for real.
Kentucky hasn’t beaten a #1 ranked Team on the road since 1964. The real question Spud should be when KY beats #1 Georgia next Saturday will they be the new #1. They should be.
(10-10-2021, 05:25 PM)T-CATS Wrote: Kentucky hasn’t beaten a #1 ranked Team on the road since 1964. The real question Spud should be when KY beats #1 Georgia next Saturday will they be the new #1. They should be.

Lol that’s a fair assumption I’d say
#BBFL
(10-10-2021, 04:30 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 06:33 AM)^^ The won't be and they shouldn't be.  We have beaten two quality teams IMO.  We struggled against UT at Chattanooga.  We have the talent level but our consistency just isn't there!!Granny Bear Wrote: Best thing Stoops did was get rid of Gran!

Which leads back to getting an nfl Coordinator. He could’ve went and got another college guy but instead went with someone who knows what it takes to be a nfl player and knows how nfl offense works.
True.  BUT Gran cost us a lot of wins, IMO.  I'm thrilled Stoops went to the NFL level; however, you or I could've done better than Gran!!
Having an actual D1 QB makes a big difference.
(10-10-2021, 05:25 PM)T-CATS Wrote: Kentucky hasn’t beaten a #1 ranked Team on the road since 1964. The real question Spud should be when KY beats #1 Georgia next Saturday will they be the new #1. They should be.

A win on Saturday over Georgia would likely be the biggest win in UK football history and would probably vault them into the top five in the country and put them in prime position for Atlanta.  Having said that, I don't think it will happen. I do hope that we are competitive.  Who would have thought that halfway into the season, KY would be undefeated and Alabama would not?

(10-11-2021, 10:59 AM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 04:30 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 06:33 AM)^^ The won't be and they shouldn't be.  We have beaten two quality teams IMO.  We struggled against UT at Chattanooga.  We have the talent level but our consistency just isn't there!!Granny Bear Wrote: Best thing Stoops did was get rid of Gran!

True.  BUT Gran cost us a lot of wins, IMO.  I'm thrilled Stoops went to the NFL level; however, you or I could've done better than Gran!!

I could see Granny Bear going on the offensive.   Wink
Way to go Cats!
(10-11-2021, 01:40 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Having an actual  D1 QB makes a big difference.

A nfl play caller makes a bigger difference but having a good qb does help some also. Also got to give credit to the big blue wall.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GOREDDEVILS's post:
  • Granny Bear