•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Loading Up
(09-21-2021, 11:54 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Landon will be eligible.  Get ready to get posterized.

Oh I’m sure he will. That’s what Perry specializes in. They can’t win with their own. Who exactly on Breathitt’s team is Napier gonna posterize? Lol
He gonna be looking up at most of Breathitt’s rotation
Landon can dunk on any of Breathitts kids if they are not positioned to contest him when he goes up. Fast break for instance. Gonna be a lot of Landon posteriziers this year.
[quote="Wildcat100" pid='2325870' dateline='1632233048']
Landon Napier ruled ineligible By KHSAA. Shannon is working the phone lines hard to find another player

Shannon is working the phones hard but not half as much as coach Noble on the horn to the khsaa to keep Napier off the floor at PCC.
Facts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Huck Fin's post:
  • treecutter
(09-24-2021, 11:09 AM)Huck Fin Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 11:04 AM)Wildcat100 Wrote: Landon Napier ruled ineligible By KHSAA. Shannon is working the phone lines hard to find another player

Shannon is working the phones hard but not half as much as coach Noble on the horn to the khsaa to keep Napier off the floor at PCC.
Facts.
Kinda doubt Coach Noble is too terribly concerned. Napier is a solid kid but was really the only scorer Estill had so he sort of stood out. Questionable if he would break the starting line up at Breathitt.
(09-21-2021, 11:04 AM)Wildcat100 Wrote: Landon Napier ruled ineligible By KHSAA. Shannon is working the phone lines hard to find another player

(09-20-2021, 07:56 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: KNOTT COUNTY CENTRAL
BREATTHIT COUNTY WINS NOTHING

Knott will be just like Wolfe County this year. They won’t even be in the conversation

Wolfe Co.may give 14th.region a rude awaking
(07-21-2021, 02:21 PM)catsrule Wrote: Who ya got?

1.  Breathitt
2.  Perry
3.  Knott
4.  Estill
5.  Hazard
6.  Wolfe
Meanwhile behind the Circle T......  Hosky weldin like a mutha

#pipelinetoperrygonebad  More mash taters please!!!

[Image:

]
[-] The following 1 user Likes fatpatfan's post:
  • wolfcat
(09-27-2021, 06:10 PM)Slim one Wrote:

Facts.
Kinda doubt Coach Noble is too terribly concerned. Napier is a solid kid but was really the only scorer Estill had so he sort of stood out. Questionable if he would break the starting line up at Breathitt.

Wow. Breathitt winning state then.
Going to have to revisit this thread in a few months.
(09-27-2021, 06:10 PM)Slim one Wrote:

Facts.

Hated to see Napier leave Estill but uptempo is his game. Your opinion is based on a totally different style of play.
So does this mean that Napier will transfer back to Estill?
Napier will be eligible soon at PCC. Breathitt fans dont get your hopes up.
(10-03-2021, 02:06 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Napier will be eligible soon at PCC.  Breathitt fans dont get your hopes up.
Shoot. And just like that...Breathitt's hopes and dreams are dashed!
Perry will be a solid contender this year along with Breathitt. Every school in the region "loads" up when they get the opportunity. Cordia has redefined the term in the last few years but everyone is guilty of it. Let the players play and the coaches coach and see where it falls. Go Commodores!
(10-02-2021, 11:54 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: So does this mean that Napier will transfer back to Estill?

(10-03-2021, 02:06 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Napier will be eligible soon at PCC.  Breathitt fans dont get your hopes up.
So does that mean his parents are moving to Perry County?
I don’t know how it is now but it used to be that the family residence move had to be made before the enrollment took place. If it wasn’t the student athlete was ruled ineligible.
But the KHSAA under Tackett has not been as strict holding to the rules as Bridget and other commissioner’s Board of Control administrations have been in the past.
(10-14-2021, 10:59 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote:
(10-02-2021, 11:54 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: So does this mean that Napier will transfer back to Estill?

I don’t know how it is now but it used to be that the family residence move had to be made before the enrollment took place. If it wasn’t the student athlete was ruled ineligible.
But the KHSAA under Tackett has not been as strict holding to the rules as Bridget and other commissioner’s Board of Control administrations have been in the past.

From my understanding his family moved over the summer. That isn't an issue. Not sure what else they might pursue,do you coach Noble?
Transfers for me but none for thee...
Gimme a break.
(10-16-2021, 09:16 AM)Huck Fin Wrote:

From my understanding his family moved over the summer. That isn't an issue. Not sure what else they might pursue,do you coach Noble?
Gimme a break.
Breathitt transfers? If you're talking about Collins, I'm pretty sure his parents have lived in Jackson over 20 years.

Gimme a break.
Then PCC shouldn’t have any issues getting him eligible…..unless he enrolled at PCC before the parents made their move. Unless things have changed from past decisions that move has to be made before the enrollment takes place or the student is ineligible for 2 semesters.
(10-17-2021, 10:35 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote:

Gimme a break.
Then PCC shouldn’t have any issues getting him eligible…..unless he enrolled at PCC before the parents made their move. Unless things have changed from past decisions that move has to be made before the enrollment takes place or the student is ineligible for 2 semesters.
Since when has KHSAA went by their own rules?
:woah: So does that mean his parents are moving to Perry County?
[/quote]

Gimme a break.
[/quote]
Breathitt transfers? If you're talking about Collins, I'm pretty sure his parents have lived in Jackson for over 20 years.

Except for the years he played at Buckhorn. Im sure they lived in Buckhorn during that time,... right?
Right?? :shy:
Crickets.
(10-22-2021, 07:18 PM)Send It Wrote: Crickets.
Lived with his grandma Cricket. And it sounds like maybe your problem was with him going to Buckhorn? That's not on Breathitt.
Not sure how all transfer rules work hope it works out for Napier kid. Xander Terry back at Owsley County & nobody seems concerned because their team is no threat to compete for Region tile. Terry has played at Jackson city, Jackson County & now back at Owsley Co all as a high school student also pretty sure he played varsity as a 8th grader for Owsley. Lived in Owsley Co entire time he played for all these schools, never changed residence. KHSAA has some rules that aren’t very clear. Good luck to all!
(10-23-2021, 09:04 PM)Silver hawk Wrote: Not sure how all transfer rules work hope it works out for Napier kid. Xander Terry back at Owsley County & nobody seems concerned because their team is no threat to compete for Region tile. Terry has played at Jackson city, Jackson County & now back at Owsley Co all as a high school student also pretty sure he played varsity as a 8th grader for Owsley. Lived in Owsley Co entire time he played for all these schools, never changed residence. KHSAA has some rules that aren’t very clear. Good luck to all!

Wow. That is quite the resume.
However,I'm glad that he didn't have to miss games and he is back home if I read that right.
14th region recruits more than UK does. lol
You aint kidding. That is what makes the 14th region so much fun. Big Grin
Wondering where the grandma clause is in khsaa rulebook?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Huck Fin's post:
  • Slim one
Well, I'm sure you're aware that after 8Th grade a kid can go to high school wherever they want? Transfer rules only kick in after enrolling in 9th grade? Once you've started high school you have to have a legit change of address to switch schools, which he did. But, I'm sure you know all of that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slim one's post:
  • Huck Fin
(11-06-2021, 02:24 PM)Slim one Wrote: Well, I'm sure you're aware that after 8Th grade a kid can go to high school wherever they want? Transfer rules only kick in after enrolling in 9th grade? Once you've started high school you have to have a legit change of address to switch schools, which he did. But, I'm sure you know all of that.

Crickets
What is the word on Perry Central's Landon Napier? I read where he is now eligible but have yet to see him on a PCC roster? Wondering if someone had been given bad information.
Hes Eligible. Game Over.
Didn't see Dylon Knight on there either. Maybe it just needs to be updated.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next