• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Loading Up
Heard yesterday that the Napier kid from Estill and Dillion Knight from Buckhorn were coming to PCC.  Looks like Breathitt will have some competition now.  Both of these boys are difference makers for Perry.  Look out 14th Region.
[-] The following 2 users Like DukeBoy's post:
  • donalsmith, Thelegendhimself
Breathitt is still by far ahead and away despite the addition of Napier.
(05-29-2021, 09:16 AM)Roscoe Wrote: Breathitt is still by far ahead and away despite the addition of Napier.
The sperry and Collins kid is very uncoachable so noble has his work cut out for him this season..Perry adding Napier and knight will be a tough out..that will seal them the 54th district title and a long run in the region depending on the draw..
Napier Has not enrolled at PCC. He's playing summer ball with them. Estill has yet to get any type of request from Napier about transferring. That doesn't mean that he won't but as of now he's still at Estill.
Breathitt far and ahead? Thats comical to say the least. Knight can handle the Collins kid and Napier the same for Sperry. Looks like a toss up now.
(05-29-2021, 02:32 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Breathitt far and ahead? Thats comical to say the least.  Knight can handle the Collins kid and Napier the same for Sperry.  Looks like a toss up now.

Okay, so after that who is going to keep Turner and Hoskins off the boards?
(05-29-2021, 02:32 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Breathitt far and ahead? Thats comical to say the least.  Knight can handle the Collins kid and Napier the same for Sperry.  Looks like a toss up now.

I'm not saying he won't but I can't see Napier's parents sending him 2-3 hours up the road to attend school and play ball especially when they live in Irvine. I could be wrong about that but that would be a lot of $$$ to and from every day. 

As far as I know he's not enrolled at PCC. He's been playing summer ball with them but to my knowledge hes always played summer ball with the Hoskins's. 

Again, I'm not saying Napier won't transfer or atleast look into it but as of now/yesterday he was still enrolled at Estill. They've yet to get any request regarding a transfer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Strikeout King's post:
  • donalsmith
Mackenzie and Brock can take care of Hoskins and Turner.
The fact that Napier is traveling to PCC for summer ball speaks volumes to the state of Estill's basketball program. My sources have been very good so far. Im hearing that the kid can't even get into his the high school gym to work out. Estill is a small town and word of mouth can spread truths as well as falsehoods. Perhaps some of the things brought up in the post season meetings from disgruntled parents has made their way back to him or his parents. They made it my way fairly quick. Whether it is truth or not , i don't no but sounds about right.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Send It's post:
  • Thelegendhimself
Who does defending champion Knott Central have coming back? I know their big center McGuire graduated.
Breathitt will be favored in the preseason by a pretty decent margin.
(05-29-2021, 08:15 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Mackenzie and Brock can take care of Hoskins and Turner.

I know I’m looking at last years stats and a lot can happen before the next matchup. But Mackenzie has 2pts 6 rebounds and Brock had 11 pets and 4 rebounds when Breathitt and perry played. Hoskins has 17 and 8 rebounds Turner had 16 and 6 rebounds. That’s not them taken care of anything. Until they play again Mackenzie and Brock aren’t taken care of anything. Turner and Hoskins are the better combo.
Perry gave you that game at Breathitt. Thank the basketball gods for that. Collind isnt gonna make that big of s difference. An occasional dunk is only 2 points.
(05-30-2021, 11:20 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Perry gave you that game at Breathitt.  Thank the basketball gods for that.  Collind isnt gonna make that big of s difference.  An occasional dunk is only 2 points.

not denying that a bit. It was a hell of a game. But Collins will help out a lot. All Breathitt did is replace Christy with him. I’ll take that trade any day of the week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Turf Muncher's post:
  • donalsmith
All I got to say is good luck to Coach Noble. Gonna be a lot of jealous parents in the bleachers this season. Hopefully John can keep all them happy but that will be nearly impossible.
Absolutely right. But we ain’t here to hand out participation trophies. It’s time to cut nets and hang banners.
Big news from Estill County. More to come stay tuned .
I'm glad this has never happened before. It might seem sketchy if they had loaded up in past years.
Perry no longer produces much home grown talent.
Neither does anyone funfun.
14th region runs thru B.B. KING AND KNOTT COUNTY CENTRAL PATROITS!!!!
BB King sounds like a jazz musician. He'll be playing the blues for the rest of the region I'm afraid.
Following..
Any updates on this?
What has breathing county won? Nothing. I say it again the 14th region runs thru B.B. KING AND KNOTT COUNTY CENTRAL. ALOT OF TALENTED YOUNG KIDS THAT WILL BE READY COME POST SEASON.
(08-15-2021, 12:38 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: What has breathing county won? Nothing. I say it again the 14th region runs thru B.B. KING AND KNOTT COUNTY CENTRAL. ALOT OF TALENTED YOUNG KIDS THAT WILL BE READY COME POST SEASON.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL!
We heard you the first time!
I just disagree. It will be BREATHING or PERRY CO CENTRAL in the end.
Nobody has won anything yet. The season starts in late November.
What happened last year or the year before won't be worth 1 point when the new season starts.
Heard PCC picked up a transfer from Hazard.
No other details.  Anybody else hear this?
KNOTT COUNTY CENTRAL
BREATTHIT COUNTY WINS NOTHING
Landon Napier ruled ineligible By KHSAA. Shannon is working the phone lines hard to find another player

(09-20-2021, 07:56 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: KNOTT COUNTY CENTRAL
BREATTHIT COUNTY WINS NOTHING

Knott will be just like Wolfe County this year. They won’t even be in the conversation
Landon will be eligible. Get ready to get posterized.
  • 1(current)
  • Next