Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why are people still not getting the Covid vaccine?
(09-06-2021, 01:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 01:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 01:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin
Yes a human version that is prescribed for river blindness and other parasitic diseases.  NOT for Covid.  And not the same formula used for animals.

But again it’s your right. Buy all your medicines from tractor supply.  Good luck.

Hooter, you get your news from places that never report accurately. Kind of hard to hold anybody to any standard when you listen to that garbage.
No, you are wrong again. Ivermectin is being prescribed for COVID around the globe by doctors, not vets. But keep lying. You are not good at it but it is still probably your best skill.
Bless your heart if your dr prescribes it and your pharmacist fills it. Gonna be a rough way of it dealing with Covid and all the adverse effects of horse wormer. 

wouldn’t it be a hell of a lot easier just to get the vaccine something nearly doctor in the world recommends.
I think Mr G  is right on.  He's better off w/o a vaccine. I said it a couple months and I'll say it again; I hope he sticks to his guns and forgoes that useless vaccine. AND no masks!!! He doesn't need a mask or a dumb ol' vaccine. Stay away from all of it, Mr. G.  PLEASE!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-08-2021, 03:11 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin "do your own research"  Big Grin   

So you watched some other kook's crap videos?  

Still... take your covid killing ivermectin.  Nevermind me.
I am glad that you and vector took my advice and ignored my post concerning India's success in treating COVID-19 with ivermectin. The graphs and statistics would have confused you an may have given you migranes. It is much better than you continue to use Democrat talking points that have been dumbed down for you.
(09-08-2021, 05:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
Yes a human version that is prescribed for river blindness and other parasitic diseases.  NOT for Covid.  And not the same formula used for animals.

But again it’s your right. Buy all your medicines from tractor supply.  Good luck.

Hooter, you get your news from places that never report accurately. Kind of hard to hold anybody to any standard when you listen to that garbage.
No, you are wrong again. Ivermectin is being prescribed for COVID around the globe by doctors, not vets. But keep lying. You are not good at it but it is still probably your best skill.
Bless your heart if your dr prescribes it and your pharmacist fills it. Gonna be a rough way of it dealing with Covid and all the adverse effects of horse wormer. 

wouldn’t it be a hell of a lot easier just to get the vaccine something nearly doctor in the world recommends.
I think Mr G  is right on.  He's better off w/o a vaccine. I said it a couple months and I'll say it again; I hope he sticks to his guns and forgoes that useless vaccine. AND no masks!!! He doesn't need a mask or a dumb ol' vaccine. Stay away from all of it, Mr. G.  PLEASE!
Trust me after old Quooter just about died from that Nasty Trump Flu bet he doesn't even open his own mail without gloves and a mask
(09-08-2021, 06:12 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Trust me after old Quooter just about died from that Nasty Trump Flu bet he doesn't even open his own mail without gloves and a mask
He’s a big talker for about 6 months. “Doing his own research” and demeaning anybody that suggests following actual health experts. 

can’t wait to hear that tone change in December when we are worse off than last year. Well…the unvaccinated will be. Maybe by then these boys will have moved on to herpes meds or Rogaine suppository style Big Grin 

I’ll never argue again. Good luck with your own research.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(09-08-2021, 06:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 01:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: No, you are wrong again. Ivermectin is being prescribed for COVID around the globe by doctors, not vets. But keep lying. You are not good at it but it is still probably your best skill.

He’s a big talker for about 6 months. “Doing his own research” and demeaning anybody that suggests following actual health experts. 

can’t wait to hear that tone change in December when we are worse off than last year. Well…the unvaccinated will be. Maybe by then these boys will have moved on to herpes meds or Rogaine suppository style Big Grin 

Wrong again, dumbass. Infection rates are already higher than last year. The infection rates are higher year-over-year in some countries with even better vaccination rates than the U.S. too. Vaccination does not reduce infection rates it only reduces the severity of symptoms for most people. The statistics are available for those smart enough to understand them. You are obviously not one of those people. I am very thankful that I was not born stupid. Life is much more difficult for people like you and vector.
(09-08-2021, 06:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 01:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Bless your heart if your dr prescribes it and your pharmacist fills it. Gonna be a rough way of it dealing with Covid and all the adverse effects of horse wormer. 

Wrong again, dumbass. Infection rates are already higher than last year. The infection rates are higher year-over-year in some countries with even better vaccination rates than the U.S. too. Vaccination does not reduce infection rates it only reduces the severity of symptoms for most people. The statistics are available for those smart enough to understand them. You are obviously not one of those people. I am very thankful that I was not born stupid. Life is much more difficult for people like you and vector.
And this is from someone who has contacted the Nasty Trump Flu and just about died if not for the taxpayer's funded health care might of not survived it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(09-08-2021, 06:52 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 05:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I think Mr G  is right on.  He's better off w/o a vaccine. I said it a couple months and I'll say it again; I hope he sticks to his guns and forgoes that useless vaccine. AND no masks!!! He doesn't need a mask or a dumb ol' vaccine. Stay away from all of it, Mr. G.  PLEASE!

And this is from someone who has contacted the Nasty Trump Flu and just about died if not for the taxpayer's funded health care might of not survived it.
I pay for a Cadillac health insurance plan and received treatment at one of the top hospitals in the country. You are the one on the dole, not me.

Did you file for disability benefits just before you lost your job or just after you lost it? A fraud like you should not be criticizing any productive member of society. Just be thankful that the system is not fair, or you would still be working to earn your keep.
(09-06-2021, 01:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Bless your heart if your dr prescribes it and your pharmacist fills it. Gonna be a rough way of it dealing with Covid and all the adverse effects of horse wormer. 

Yes, everything is open.  Remember all the b!thing you conservatives did. It’s open. 

no mask mandates and you great Americans are passing on vaccines.  

when hospitals are full then those with complications are going to die.  Maybe that horse wormer will work. 

I can’t say I’m hoping it does now that conservatives are actively removing mask mandates from schools in KY:  Openly trying to kill kids and unvaccinated school employees.  

but keep taking it, please.
  • Gitback Coach
(09-08-2021, 09:23 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 05:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I think Mr G  is right on.  He's better off w/o a vaccine. I said it a couple months and I'll say it again; I hope he sticks to his guns and forgoes that useless vaccine. AND no masks!!! He doesn't need a mask or a dumb ol' vaccine. Stay away from all of it, Mr. G.  PLEASE!

Yes, everything is open.  Remember all the b!thing you conservatives did. It’s open. 

when hospitals are full then those with complications are going to die.  Maybe that horse wormer will work. 

I can’t say I’m hoping it does now that conservatives are actively removing mask mandates from schools in KY:  Openly trying to kill kids and unvaccinated school employees.  

You never addressed my post, but you do not seem to read anybody's posts.

A friend of my wife just told her that she and her husband have recovered from COVID-19 by following a cocktail of drugs and supplements that included ivermectin and neither developed severe symptoms or required hospitalization. Neither had been vaccinated nor do they plan to be vaccinated. He was formerly the head of the Hematology and Oncology departments at a large Kentucky hospital.

Keep referring to ivermectin as "horse wormer" and ignoring the evidence that it is being prescribed widely with good results around the world. I am pretty sure that your posts in this thread are not going to age well at all. I have not advocated ivermectin's use for the coronavirus but to deny that there is any evidence of its effectiveness for COVID treatment is monumentally stupid. Evidence is not proof but the absence of proof is not the same as a lack of evidence either. Evidence precedes proof in every case.

As I said, much smarter people than you are advocating the use of ivermectin to treat COVID and the smart thing to do would be to keep an open mind until some of the large clinical studies are concluded and the results have been published before digging yourself a hole from which you may not escape. Of course, I do not believe that two posters in this forum have ever been wrong about so many different things. I will grant that you two are versatile. You are ignorant on a very wide array of topics.
(09-08-2021, 10:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 06:12 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Trust me after old Quooter just about died from that Nasty Trump Flu bet he doesn't even open his own mail without gloves and a mask

A friend of my wife just told her that she and her husband have recovered from COVID-19 by following a cocktail of drugs and supplements that included ivermectin and neither developed severe symptoms or required hospitalization. Neither had been vaccinated nor do they plan to be vaccinated. He was formerly the head of the Hematology and Oncology departments at a large Kentucky hospital.

Keep referring to ivermectin as "horse wormer" and ignoring the evidence that it is being prescribed widely with good results around the world. I am pretty sure that your posts in this thread are not going to age well at all. I have not advocated ivermectin's use for the coronavirus but to deny that there is any evidence of its effectiveness for COVID treatment is monumentally stupid. Evidence is not proof but the absence of proof is not the same as a lack of evidence either. Evidence precedes proof in every case.

As I said, much smarter people than you are advocating the use of ivermectin to treat COVID and the smart thing to do would be to keep an open mind until some of the large clinical studies are concluded and the results have been published before digging yourself a hole from which you may not escape. Of course, I do not believe that two posters in this forum have ever been wrong about so many different things. I will grant that you two are versatile. You are ignorant on a very wide array of topics.
Good for them. Please spread your horse wormer successes to all your friends.
  • Gitback Coach
(09-08-2021, 11:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 10:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 06:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: He’s a big talker for about 6 months. “Doing his own research” and demeaning anybody that suggests following actual health experts. 

Good for them. Please spread your horse wormer successes to all your friends.
You seem to enjoy making yourself look idiotic. I am sure that there must be a name for your particular condition but I am not a psychiatrist.
Looks like old Quooter is going to get the vaccine after all or quit.

"During a major speech meant to lay out a new approach to combating the coronavirus, the President will also sign an executive order directing the same standard be extended to employees of contractors who do business with the federal government. The Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs, Indian Health Service and National Institutes of Health will also complete their previously announced vaccination requirements, which the White House estimates covers 2.5 million workers."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/politics/...index.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-09-2021, 03:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Looks like old Quooter is going to get the vaccine after all or quit.

"During a major speech meant to lay out a new approach to combating the coronavirus, the President will also sign an executive order directing the same standard be extended to employees of contractors who do business with the federal government. The Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs, Indian Health Service and National Institutes of Health will also complete their previously announced vaccination requirements, which the White House estimates covers 2.5 million workers."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/politics/...index.html
Uncle Joe Pulled no punches…even included that you have to vaccinated to work at Faux News Big Grin 

poor conservatives have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, snookered by these hypocrites.
  • Gitback Coach